HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced that it has successfully developed multiple next-generation display ASICs with key customers...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced its SoCreative!V SoC development platform based upon Faraday’s A500 SoC in UMC’s 28HPC process...
Leveraging its robust chip-package-PCB co-design capability, Faraday can provide customers with the system-level electrostatic design guidance of PCB layout to avoid potential system-level ESD design weakness; meanwhile, the essential analysis for system-level ESD-induced signal noise can be performed to determine the best design solution. In addition, Faraday’s reliability lab offers “one-stop system-level ESD test service” to meet customers’ system-level electrostatic related evaluation and test needs.
“Faraday not only provides common chip-level ESD protection service, but also offers the system-level service that further helps customers eliminate system-level electrostatic problems and achieve a smooth path to mass production,” said Jim Wang, vice president of operations at Faraday. “With our innovative ASIC expertise, we continue to work with our customers to provide the most efficient solutions to meet the growing demand for quality, enabling customers to seize market opportunities.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 2Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 3HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 4Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology