Cree and STMicroelectronics announced today the expansion and extension of an existing multi-year, long-term silicon car...
Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
"The new Cree 8000-lumen LMH2 LED Module allows us to effectively address high-ceiling, high-lumen applications without having to sacrifice color quality or reliability," said Wesley Johnson, product manager, Hi-Lite Mfg.
"We can now easily offer our customers better lighting solutions to replace 150-watt ceramic-metal-halide lamps in spaces such as convention centers, airports, auditoriums and shopping malls."
Cree’s LMH2 LED Module family provides an extensive range of light output (850 to 8000 lumens) from a single light source, enabling lighting manufacturers to quickly develop an entire product portfolio with just one set of tooling and optical design. Lighting designers can now utilize one light source and technology to illuminate an entire space and avoid problems such as color inconsistency and re-lamping.
“Having an 8000-lumen option in the LMH2 LED Module family gives us the flexibility to create an entire product family from a single form factor,” said Chris Roemlein, president, Spectrum Lighting.
“Cree’s ability to increase the performance of the LMH2 Module allows us to address a wide range of ceiling heights with minimal design investment.”
－ CCT: 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K
－ Light output: 850, 1250, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000 and 8000 lumens
－ CRI: 90+
－ Light-source efficacy: up to >108 LPW
－ Power input: 120, 277 and 230 V
－ Dimming compatibility: TRIAC, 0/1-10 V, DMX, DALI, DALI Touch
－ UL approval, California Title 24 compliance, LED LM-80 data available
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds