Cree and STMicroelectronics announced today the expansion and extension of an existing multi-year, long-term silicon car...
Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
Powered by C2M MOSFET technology, the new module offers an industry low 2.1 mJ of total switching losses that is 14x lower than similarly rated IGBT4 modules. Positioned as a lower priced alternative to the existing high reliability CAS100H12AM1 module, the new CAS120M12BM2 module facilitates an easy design-in experience due to the well known, industry standard 62 mm package and the simple drive requirements of the C2M MOSFETs.
The new module represents a new price/performance paradigm for SiC technology, enabling simpler, lower cost systems with higher efficiency and reliability in applications such as induction heating, battery chargers, DC/DC converters, solar inverters, and line regenerative motor drives.
The CAS120M12BM2 module is stocked and available for immediate purchase at authorized Cree distributors such as Digi-Key, Mouser, and Richardson RFPD/Arrow RF & Power.
－ Ultra-low loss
－ High-efficiency operation
－ Zero reverse-recovery current from diode
－ Zero turn-off tail current from MOSFET
－ Normally-off, fail-safe device operation
－ Ease of paralleling
－ Copper baseplate and aluminum-nitride insulator
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds