Cree and STMicroelectronics announced today the expansion and extension of an existing multi-year, long-term silicon car...
Cree announces that it signed a multi-year agreement to produce and supply its Wolfspeed silicon carbide (SiC) wafers to STMicroelectronics...
“Cree’s dedication to LED innovation is evident in the LMH2+,” said Wesley Johnson, sales director, Hi-Lite Mfg. Co. “This product is just what we are looking for to satisfy the higher efficacy requirements of our customers.”
Featuring elements of Cree’s innovative SC5 Technology™ Platform, the groundbreaking efficacy of the LMH2+ drives new applications, enables smaller luminaires and lowers system cost. The LMH2+ allows lighting manufacturers to address more challenging installations such as those with space constraints or higher ambient temperatures.
“The LMH2+ is another breakthrough innovation from Cree that delivers more than just an incremental improvement,” said Paul Thieken, Cree director of marketing, LED Components. “The LMH2+ enables lighting manufacturers to continue to lead the market in performance and light quality without incurring the time and expense of a major design change.”
The LMH2+ is a drop-in upgrade for LMH2-based designs, providing an immediate boost in performance compared to the previous generation. Like all LMH2 modules, the LMH2+ delivers the same efficacy across all color temperatures. Lighting manufacturers can also leverage existing ecosystems, tooling and optic design elements to accelerate time to market and lower design cost. In addition, UL rating will be available for maximum and nominal currents to provide more driver options and design flexibility.
The LMH2+ LED Module is available at 1250, 2000 and 3000 lumens and in color temperatures of 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K and 4000 K at 90+ CRI. Designed for 50,000 hours of operation and dimmable to five percent, the LMH2+ is backed by Cree’s five year warranty. Luminaire makers seeking ENERGY STAR qualification will have access to specification and performance data, including LM-80 reports, which can speed regulatory approvals. Samples and production quantities are available with standard lead times from Cree distributors.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds