Holtek announces the release of its new Near Field Communication, NFC, Reader Controller, the BC45B4523. The device prov...
Holtek announced its new digital servo MCUs, the HT45F4840 and HT45F4842. These devices are specifically designed for us...
The device includes a PWM dimming function, providing excellent linear dimming control for LED backlight and LED lighting. The overall output current is setup using an external resistor, allowing an LED current accuracy of up to ±3%.
The device provides a 14V high voltage output to drive external MOSFETs, which improves the overall efficiency and generates a higher output voltage to drive more LEDs in series. Series connection of LEDs provides constant identical LED currents resulting in uniform brightness.
The device also has a full array of protection function including over-temperature and over-current protection, under voltage lockout as well as LED open-circuit and short -circuit protection. It also includes an over-voltage protection function which can be adjusted using an external resistor, providing better flexibility with regard to multiple LED string number designs.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process