Telechips Inc. today announced their first ever 14nm finFET, system-on-a-chip (SoC) for 4K Set Top Boxes (STBs) to meet the demand of broadcast...
Telechips, multimedia fabless semiconductor company, will introduce Display Audio and 4K STB chipsets and solutions in CES 2017...
To meet increasing demands of HD-DMB, Telechips unveils HD-DMB TCC5700 chipset applied full modules through collaboration with renowned domestic module companies. DMB device manufacturers will be able to upgrade devices to HD-DMB capable devices by connecting the full module.
Also, this HD-DMB TCC5700 chipset allows manufacturers to enter HD-DMB market at lower costs with ease by integrating HD-DMB CAS to the chipset in advance.
“There have been lots of burdens for manufacturers to meet such increasing demands for better resolution broadcasting such as HD-DMB.” said Yong Kwon Lee, VP of Telechips Marketing, “Telechips is proud to provide manufacturers with efficient solutions lessening development time and cost.
- 1Toshiba Launches Power Amplifier for Car Audio with Strong Resistance to Power Surges
- 2Littelfuse Announces 1700V, 1 Ohm SiC MOSFET
- 3Work Faster, Work Smarter, Work Safer with the BOXER-6405 Edge AI Smart Factory System
- 4Space Limitations Are No Constraint for AAEON’s Latest IoT Gateway
- 5Connected Padlock Featuring u blox Technology Protects and Tracks Goods in Transit
- 6Toshiba Releases DC Brushed Motor Driver IC with Current Limiter Detection
- 7Monitor Temperature at Multiple Locations with Low-power 1.8V Temperature Sensor
- 8Samsung Expands Exynos and ISOCELL Brands to Include Automotive-Grade Solutions
- 9AAEON’s Rugged RTC-1010 Features a Market-Leading IO Interface
- 10BIOSTAR Intel 300 Series Motherboards Support 9th-Gen Intel Core Processors