Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the new F339X2 305VAC series of Automotive Grade X2 electromagnetic interference (EMI)...
For electric (EV), hybrid electric (HEV), and plug-in-electric vehicles (PHEV), Vishay BCcomponents AY1 series devices are optimized for AC line filtering and primary / secondary coupling in on-board chargers and DC/DC converters. With the ability to withstand 85 / 85 / 1000 h biased humidity testing, 1000 temperature cycles from -55 °C to +125 °C, and ten 10 kV pulses per polarity, the devices deliver high reliability for these applications.
AY1 series capacitors feature a capacitance range from 470 pF to 4700 pF, with tolerances of ± 20 %. The devices consist of a copper-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper-clad steel connection leads offering 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm diameters, and they are available with straight leads with spacing of 10 mm or 12.5 mm. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the components feature encapsulation made of flame-resistant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
In parallel to the AY1, Vishay's existing AY2 series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors has been extended with two new components offering capacitance to 6.8 nF and 10 nF, respectively. The industry's first such components to offer AEC-Q200 qualification for Class X1 (440 VAC) / Y2 (300 VAC) applications in accordance with IEC 60384-14.4.
- 1Renesas Introduces Ultra-Small RX651 32-Bit MCUs for IoT Modules and Space-Constrained Edge Devices
- 2Toshiba Memory Corporation Introduces XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory Solution
- 3TYAN Launches AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processor Based Server Platform
- 4HOLTEK New HT66F2630 High Accuracy/Low Current LIRC &A/D MCU
- 5UnitedSiC Adds 2 New 650V SiC FET Packages to UF3C FAST Series
- 6ASDM-S-KBU: Bring the Edge to Smart Display Solutions
- 7STM32Trust Ecosystem from STMicroelectronics Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designe
- 8New UP Core Plus Modular Boards from AAEON
- 9Nuvoton Launches Brand New M261/M262/M263 Series MCUs for IoT Applications
- 10Avalue’s EPD-42T Revolutionary Patient Communication Board Enabled by E Ink ePaper