Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the new F339X2 305VAC series of Automotive Grade X2 electromagnetic interference (EMI)...
For electric (EV), hybrid electric (HEV), and plug-in-electric vehicles (PHEV), Vishay BCcomponents AY1 series devices are optimized for AC line filtering and primary / secondary coupling in on-board chargers and DC/DC converters. With the ability to withstand 85 / 85 / 1000 h biased humidity testing, 1000 temperature cycles from -55 °C to +125 °C, and ten 10 kV pulses per polarity, the devices deliver high reliability for these applications.
AY1 series capacitors feature a capacitance range from 470 pF to 4700 pF, with tolerances of ± 20 %. The devices consist of a copper-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper-clad steel connection leads offering 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm diameters, and they are available with straight leads with spacing of 10 mm or 12.5 mm. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the components feature encapsulation made of flame-resistant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
In parallel to the AY1, Vishay's existing AY2 series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors has been extended with two new components offering capacitance to 6.8 nF and 10 nF, respectively. The industry's first such components to offer AEC-Q200 qualification for Class X1 (440 VAC) / Y2 (300 VAC) applications in accordance with IEC 60384-14.4.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 6Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 7Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity