Vishay Intertechnology introduced a ceramic mid-power ultraviolet (UVC) emitting diode for sterilization, sanitation, and purification applications...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced the new F339X2 305VAC series of Automotive Grade X2 electromagnetic interference (EMI)...
For electric (EV), hybrid electric (HEV), and plug-in-electric vehicles (PHEV), Vishay BCcomponents AY1 series devices are optimized for AC line filtering and primary / secondary coupling in on-board chargers and DC/DC converters. With the ability to withstand 85 / 85 / 1000 h biased humidity testing, 1000 temperature cycles from -55 °C to +125 °C, and ten 10 kV pulses per polarity, the devices deliver high reliability for these applications.
AY1 series capacitors feature a capacitance range from 470 pF to 4700 pF, with tolerances of ± 20 %. The devices consist of a copper-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper-clad steel connection leads offering 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm diameters, and they are available with straight leads with spacing of 10 mm or 12.5 mm. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the components feature encapsulation made of flame-resistant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
In parallel to the AY1, Vishay's existing AY2 series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors has been extended with two new components offering capacitance to 6.8 nF and 10 nF, respectively. The industry's first such components to offer AEC-Q200 qualification for Class X1 (440 VAC) / Y2 (300 VAC) applications in accordance with IEC 60384-14.4.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 7HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X
- 10BOXER-8150AI: AI at the Speed of Sight