Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of 3.0 V ruggedized ENYCAP electrical double-layer energy storage capacit...
For electric (EV), hybrid electric (HEV), and plug-in-electric vehicles (PHEV), Vishay BCcomponents AY1 series devices are optimized for AC line filtering and primary / secondary coupling in on-board chargers and DC/DC converters. With the ability to withstand 85 / 85 / 1000 h biased humidity testing, 1000 temperature cycles from -55 °C to +125 °C, and ten 10 kV pulses per polarity, the devices deliver high reliability for these applications.
AY1 series capacitors feature a capacitance range from 470 pF to 4700 pF, with tolerances of ± 20 %. The devices consist of a copper-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper-clad steel connection leads offering 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm diameters, and they are available with straight leads with spacing of 10 mm or 12.5 mm. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the components feature encapsulation made of flame-resistant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
In parallel to the AY1, Vishay's existing AY2 series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors has been extended with two new components offering capacitance to 6.8 nF and 10 nF, respectively. The industry's first such components to offer AEC-Q200 qualification for Class X1 (440 VAC) / Y2 (300 VAC) applications in accordance with IEC 60384-14.4.
- 1Vishay Intertechnology Introduces New Commercial Inductors in Compact 1212 Case Size
- 2HOLTEK New BS66F340C and BS66F350C Enhanced Touch A/D MCUs with High Noise Immunity
- 3HOLTEK HT79171/HT79181 – High-Efficiency 5A/6A Peak Current Synchronous Step-Up Converter
- 4Flex Power Modules DC-DC Converters Have Ultra-wide Input Range for Railway Rolling Stock
- 5NexCOBOT Introduces the AI-enabled Smart Robot Box Series to Revolutionize Smart Manufacturing
- 6BOXER-8220AI: Powering AI with NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- 7Renesas Electronics Introduces Industry’s First ASi-5 ASSP for Industrial Automation
- 8STMicroelectronics Adds Wireless Support to Proven Smart-Meter Chipset
- 9Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Features Sensorless Control
- 10Renesas Electronics Expands RA MCU Ecosystem with Ready to Use Partner Solutions