Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. introduced three new commercial IHLP low profile, high current inductors in the 3.3 mm by 3...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new series of 3.0 V ruggedized ENYCAP electrical double-layer energy storage capacit...
For electric (EV), hybrid electric (HEV), and plug-in-electric vehicles (PHEV), Vishay BCcomponents AY1 series devices are optimized for AC line filtering and primary / secondary coupling in on-board chargers and DC/DC converters. With the ability to withstand 85 / 85 / 1000 h biased humidity testing, 1000 temperature cycles from -55 °C to +125 °C, and ten 10 kV pulses per polarity, the devices deliver high reliability for these applications.
AY1 series capacitors feature a capacitance range from 470 pF to 4700 pF, with tolerances of ± 20 %. The devices consist of a copper-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper-clad steel connection leads offering 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm diameters, and they are available with straight leads with spacing of 10 mm or 12.5 mm. RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green, the components feature encapsulation made of flame-resistant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
In parallel to the AY1, Vishay's existing AY2 series of Automotive Grade AC line rated ceramic disc safety capacitors has been extended with two new components offering capacitance to 6.8 nF and 10 nF, respectively. The industry's first such components to offer AEC-Q200 qualification for Class X1 (440 VAC) / Y2 (300 VAC) applications in accordance with IEC 60384-14.4.
- 1STMicroelectronics Reveales the World’s First LoRa SoC for Connecting Smart Devices
- 2Flex Power Designer Broadens Support and Adds New Features
- 3PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 4Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 5HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 6Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 7HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 8A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 9MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 10Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics