Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has obtained US safety standard UL508 certification for the following e...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation announces the launch of a new Schottky barrier diode product “CUHS10F60...
The new products integrate NAND chips fabricated with 15nm process technology with a controller to manage basic control functions for NAND applications in a single package. As a complement to Toshiba’s previous product group of e∙MMC, which deliver the operating temperature range of -40 to +85°C required by car infotainment applications, the new products support applications such as instrument clusters that require e∙MMC storage solutions to operate at higher temperatures up to +105°C.
In the automotive market, demand for NAND flash memory is continuing to grow alongside advances in car infotainment, ADAS and autonomous driving systems. Toshiba is meeting this demand by reinforcing its line-up of high performance and high density memory products and will continue to take leadership in the market.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality
- 10Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio