Portwell announces the release of the WEBS-7000, a palm-sized fan-less embedded system featuring the latest 14nm Intel P...
Portwell announces the release of the PICO-6260 (100mm x 72mm) Pico-ITX embedded system board based on the Intel Atom processor E3900 series and Intel Celeron processor N3350...
With the modularized design of XM-1, system integrators can select and “insert” the communication module/s based on “actual” application needs and requirements instead of preparing several different hardware gateways.
For example, intelligent agriculture can utilize LoRa long range, low power wireless technology for collecting data, plus LTE (Long-Term Evolution) high-speed wireless communication to connect to the cloud.
In other cases, the system integrator might be required to choose to adopt Wi-Fi instead of LTE, and accordingly the LTE module could be exchanged with a Wi-Fi module swiftly and easily. Portwell’s agile XM-1 modularized IoT gateway not only helps save costs, but also provides remarkable flexibility for unlimited IoT deployments within an evolving IoT world.
• Modularization mechanism with patents
• All the communication modules can be hot-plugged on-site without removing the system chassis
• Supports four different communication technologies: ZigBee, LoRa, Wi-Fi, 2G/3G/LTE (optional)
• Two board choices: ARM processor-based (more power saving) and X86 processor-based (high computing power)
• Integration of conventional communications: RS232/422/485 (optional)
• 4-port Ethernet Switch (optional)