Portwell announces the launch of PCOM-C700, Type 7 COM Express carrier board in its COM Express portfolio. At a mere 304...
Portwell, Inc., a innovator for Industrial PC (IPC) and embedded computing solutions, and an associate member of the Intel Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Alliance...
Portwell's new rugged WEBS-13D1 is equipped with the Portwell PEB-2773, a 3.5" form factor embedded board based on the Intel Atom processor E3900 series integrating the low power Intel Gen9 graphics engine with up to 18 execution units which improves 3D graphics performance and supports faster 4K encode and decode operations.
The compact WEBS-13D1 embedded system also features DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 8GB supporting 1866/1600 MT/s; 6x USB 3.0 ports; one DisplayPort (DP) and one HDMI on rear I/O with resolution up to 4096 x 2160; one smart COM port for RS-232/422/485 selected by BIOS and three COM ports for RS-232 on rear I/O; and multiple storage with 2.5" HDD/SSD and mSATA.
In addition, the compact 200(W) × 150(D) × 80(H) mm chassis platform integrates the Mini PCIe interface which provides wireless connectivity such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC (near-field communication) and LTE/GPS functionalities, making it an ideal IoT gateway solution.
The Portwell WEBS-13D1 delivers better and faster performance than its predecessors, yet it is still packed within a compact system dimension (200(W) × 150(D) × 80(H) mm). Moreover, it operates with thermal design power (TDP) under 12W for fan-less applications and also supports a wide voltage of power input from 12V to 24V for rugged applications.
Portwell's WEBS-13D1 embedded system series is built from rugged box PC by Portwell's own engineering team to simplify system customization. Its ingenious mechanical design features a compact footprint that enables flexible wall mounting or panel mounting. Specifically, this flexible structure makes it easy to adjust chassis size to meet different board form factors for different applications.
The Portwell WEBS-13D1 further benefits from this flexible design concept for the system enclosure with top cover/heat sink mechanism that facilitates efficient heat dissipation. The rugged and compact WEBS-13D1 supports a wide industrial temperature range from -20°C to 60°C for harsh environment operations, while at the same time, its fan-less design ensures reliability, silent operation and low maintenance rate and costs.
- 1HOLTEK New HT68FB571 USB RGB LED Flash MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces ATX Industrial Motherboards, EAX-H81P and EAX-H110KP
- 3Industry’s Lowest-power LoRa System-in-Package Family
- 4The First Fully Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range Compliant and Smallest RF Module on the Market
- 5HOLTEK New HT45F4833 DC Motor Driver SoC MCU
- 6Toshiba Machine Launches New Die Casting Machines for Southeast Asian Market
- 7Renesas Electronics Announces Industry’s First USB-C Combo Buck-Boost Battery Charger
- 8Samsung Expands Horticulture LED Lineups to Advance Greenhouse and Vertical Farming
- 9HOLTEK New BS45F3232 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 10Vishay Intertechnology F339X2 305VAC Automotive X2 EMI Suppression Film Capacitors