Portwell announces the launch of PCOM-C700, Type 7 COM Express carrier board in its COM Express portfolio. At a mere 304...
Portwell, Inc., a innovator for Industrial PC (IPC) and embedded computing solutions, and an associate member of the Intel Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Alliance...
Portwell's new rugged WEBS-13D1 is equipped with the Portwell PEB-2773, a 3.5" form factor embedded board based on the Intel Atom processor E3900 series integrating the low power Intel Gen9 graphics engine with up to 18 execution units which improves 3D graphics performance and supports faster 4K encode and decode operations.
The compact WEBS-13D1 embedded system also features DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 8GB supporting 1866/1600 MT/s; 6x USB 3.0 ports; one DisplayPort (DP) and one HDMI on rear I/O with resolution up to 4096 x 2160; one smart COM port for RS-232/422/485 selected by BIOS and three COM ports for RS-232 on rear I/O; and multiple storage with 2.5" HDD/SSD and mSATA.
In addition, the compact 200(W) × 150(D) × 80(H) mm chassis platform integrates the Mini PCIe interface which provides wireless connectivity such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC (near-field communication) and LTE/GPS functionalities, making it an ideal IoT gateway solution.
The Portwell WEBS-13D1 delivers better and faster performance than its predecessors, yet it is still packed within a compact system dimension (200(W) × 150(D) × 80(H) mm). Moreover, it operates with thermal design power (TDP) under 12W for fan-less applications and also supports a wide voltage of power input from 12V to 24V for rugged applications.
Portwell's WEBS-13D1 embedded system series is built from rugged box PC by Portwell's own engineering team to simplify system customization. Its ingenious mechanical design features a compact footprint that enables flexible wall mounting or panel mounting. Specifically, this flexible structure makes it easy to adjust chassis size to meet different board form factors for different applications.
The Portwell WEBS-13D1 further benefits from this flexible design concept for the system enclosure with top cover/heat sink mechanism that facilitates efficient heat dissipation. The rugged and compact WEBS-13D1 supports a wide industrial temperature range from -20°C to 60°C for harsh environment operations, while at the same time, its fan-less design ensures reliability, silent operation and low maintenance rate and costs.
- 1Toshiba Announces New SAS HDD Models with Capacity of 14GB
- 2Display Box Kit Adds Modular Functionality to AAEON Panel PC Series
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F0074 Half-bridge Induction Cooker MCU
- 4HOLTEK New TinyPower 5V/250mA HT73Lxx Series Ultra Low Quiescent Current High PSRR LDO
- 5Avalue Centimeter- level Indoor Real-time Location Solution
- 6Avalue Release the Latest 3.5-inch Signal Board Computer, ECM-CFS
- 7Cincoze Launches P1100 Series Slim Embedded Computer with CDS Technology
- 8HOLTEK New BH66F5250 & BH67F5250/60 24-bit A/D MCUs
- 9BIOSTAR Introduces H310MHC2 and H310MHD PRO2 for Improved Gaming and VR Performance
- 10The NANO-002: Industrial Power in the Palm of Your Hand