Cree announces the commercial availability of the XLamp XD16 LED, the industry’s first Extreme Density LED, which deli...
The XLamp XHP70.2 LEDs is the next generation of Extreme High Power LEDs that deliver the lowest system cost through the best lumen density, reliability and color consistency...
Optimized for operation at high drive currents, the CMA LEDs deliver up to 2 ½ times the lumen density of Cree’s Standard Density CXA2 LEDs. The new CMA LEDs are compatible with the existing ecosystem of holders and optics for the CXA2 LED family, enabling lighting manufacturers to boost the lumen output of their products with minimal redesign.
The CMA LED Arrays feature a new innovative metal COB technology that delivers higher reliability than competing metal COBs. In addition, the CMA LEDs can be mounted directly to the heat sink, which eliminates the need for holders, simplifies the luminaire manufacturing process and reduces system cost.
The CMA LED family includes five LEDs with light emitting surface (LES) sizes ranging from nine to 23 mm to address a wide variety of applications. Featuring Cree’s EasyWhite bins, the XLamp CMA LED arrays are available in 2700K-6500K CCTs with standard color options of 70, 80 and 90 CRI and premium color options that include high fidelity (98 CRI) and specialty color points.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality
- 10Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio