Portwell announces the release of the RICH-61D0, a fanless embedded system featuring Intel Atom processor N series (formerly Apollo Lake)...
Portwell announces the launch of PCOM-C700, Type 7 COM Express carrier board in its COM Express portfolio. At a mere 304...
The Intel Celeron processor J3455 integrates the low power Intel Gen9 graphics engine up to 18 execution units, enabling enhanced 3D graphics performance and greater speed for 4K encode and decode operations. Its ingenious and effective design, plus low power consumption make the WUX-3455 a perfect building block for solutions supporting visual communications and real-time computing applications in medical, digital surveillance, industrial automation, office automation, retail, and more.
Portwell’s WUX-3455 embedded system board, designed with a compact footprint (101.6mm x 101.6mm; 4˝ x 4˝), also features DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 8 GB supporting 1866/1600 MT/s; 6x USB ports; one DisplayPort (DP) and one HDMI with resolution up to 4096 x 2160; one COM port for RS-232 on rear I/O (RJ45 connector); and multiple storage interfaces with 1x SATA III port, 1x microSD 3.0 socket and support for onboard eMMC 5.0 up to 64G. Moreover, it integrates the M.2 interface, which provides wireless connectivity including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, allowing ideal communication and connectivity for IoT edge devices and designs.
The Portwell WUX-3455 delivers robust performance, yet it operates with thermal design power (TDP) under 6W/10W for fanless applications. It also supports a wide voltage of power input from 12V to 19V for rugged applications. With its ingenious design and superior performance—up to quad-core processing power via Intel Celeron processor J3455 and high capability—the Portwell WUX-3455 embedded system board is equipped with the ability to execute an extensive array of applications from digital signage in public spaces (stadiums, museums, transportation systems, corporate buildings, healthcare facilities, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and more), through manufacturing robots and machinery transforming industrial automation, to video analytics-based appliances enhancing intelligent digital security and surveillance, to end-to-end solutions for the ever-evolving and ever-expanding IoT use cases.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X