ROHM has recently announced the availability of dual-input boost-buck charging ICs that support 1 to 4 battery cells for notebook PCs...
ROHM has recently announced the availability of a DC/DC converter with built-in MOSFET that achieves the highest step-do...
In recent years there has been a growing demand for wearables that can measure not only heart rate, but other vital signs as well such as stress and vascular age to monitor and manage health. However, measuring complicated vital signs requires an increased sampling frequency, which can lead to higher power consumption and decreased battery life.
In response, ROHM leveraged original infrared filtering technology and optical sensor expertise cultivated over many years to develop a low power heart rate sensor that provides high accuracy measurement even under strong IR environments such as direct sunlight or during intense motion activities. And the high-speed sampling rate meets the continuously evolving needs of the IoT and wearable markets.
A heart rate sensor evaluation board (BH1792GLC-EVK-001) for use with ROHM sensor shields that connect to open platform MCU boards (e.g. Arduino Uno) is also available for purchase from online distributors. Moving forward, ROHM will continue to develop solutions that achieve greater safety and convenience in wearable and other portable applications.
- 1New Current Sense Transformers Now Available at Wurth Electronics Midcom
- 2First 32-bit MCU to Feature Robust, Chip-level Security and Arm TrustZone Technology
- 3Portwell Anniunces New COM Express 3.0 Evaluation Board with 10GbE Solutions
- 4Unleash Maximum Airflow with Lian Li PC-011 Air Chassis
- 5BIOSTAR Unveils M500 M.2 2280 PCI-Express NVMe SSD
- 6HOLTEK New Higher Noise Immunity A/D Touch MCU BS86xxxC Series
- 7Avalue Introduces ERX-C236KP Industrial Motherboards
- 8AVX Reeleases Unique Three-Piece STRIPT Contact System for Linear LED & Coplanar PCB Connections
- 9New DLP Pico Controllers Enable Precision Light Control and High Image Quality
- 10Trigence Introduces Full Digital Driver DN3013 for High-Res Audio