Torex Semiconductor Ltd. has launched multichip-module power ICs that integrate four Schottky diodes and an LDO regulator...
Torex Semiconductor has launched the “XC6808 Series” of charging ICs for single-cell lithium ion/polymer secondary b...
The XC9281 / XC9282 series are 600 mA synchronous rectification DC / DC converters adopting HiSAT-COT control. Due to increasing the oscillation frequency to high frequency, 0.47uH coil with a size of 1.0 x 0.5 mm can be used. A 0.6 x 0.3 mm ceramic capacitor can be used for the input capacitance (CIN) and the output capacitance (CL), realizing that the mounting area including peripheral components can be reduced to 6.6 mm2.
Due to increasing the oscillation frequency to a high frequency, the mounting area is reduced. Additionally, an efficiency equal to or higher than that of conventional products can realize by improving on-resistance and current consumption. Because of these features, XC9281 / XC9282 series are ideal for equipment requiring miniaturization and low profile mounting area, and battery-powered equipment such as mobile equipment.
Moreover, the high-speed transient response technology of the HiSAT-COT control makes it possible to minimize the fluctuation of the output voltage for a load transient condition. This feature is optimal for applications requiring a fast response and output voltage stability for an instantaneous load fluctuation like FPGA.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X