Torex Semiconductor Ltd. has launched multichip-module power ICs that integrate four Schottky diodes and an LDO regulator...
Torex Semiconductor has launched the “XC6808 Series” of charging ICs for single-cell lithium ion/polymer secondary b...
The XC9281 / XC9282 series are 600 mA synchronous rectification DC / DC converters adopting HiSAT-COT control. Due to increasing the oscillation frequency to high frequency, 0.47uH coil with a size of 1.0 x 0.5 mm can be used. A 0.6 x 0.3 mm ceramic capacitor can be used for the input capacitance (CIN) and the output capacitance (CL), realizing that the mounting area including peripheral components can be reduced to 6.6 mm2.
Due to increasing the oscillation frequency to a high frequency, the mounting area is reduced. Additionally, an efficiency equal to or higher than that of conventional products can realize by improving on-resistance and current consumption. Because of these features, XC9281 / XC9282 series are ideal for equipment requiring miniaturization and low profile mounting area, and battery-powered equipment such as mobile equipment.
Moreover, the high-speed transient response technology of the HiSAT-COT control makes it possible to minimize the fluctuation of the output voltage for a load transient condition. This feature is optimal for applications requiring a fast response and output voltage stability for an instantaneous load fluctuation like FPGA.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory