Torex Semiconductor Ltd. has launched multichip-module power ICs that integrate four Schottky diodes and an LDO regulator...
Torex Semiconductor has launched the “XC6808 Series” of charging ICs for single-cell lithium ion/polymer secondary b...
The XC9281 / XC9282 series are 600 mA synchronous rectification DC / DC converters adopting HiSAT-COT control. Due to increasing the oscillation frequency to high frequency, 0.47uH coil with a size of 1.0 x 0.5 mm can be used. A 0.6 x 0.3 mm ceramic capacitor can be used for the input capacitance (CIN) and the output capacitance (CL), realizing that the mounting area including peripheral components can be reduced to 6.6 mm2.
Due to increasing the oscillation frequency to a high frequency, the mounting area is reduced. Additionally, an efficiency equal to or higher than that of conventional products can realize by improving on-resistance and current consumption. Because of these features, XC9281 / XC9282 series are ideal for equipment requiring miniaturization and low profile mounting area, and battery-powered equipment such as mobile equipment.
Moreover, the high-speed transient response technology of the HiSAT-COT control makes it possible to minimize the fluctuation of the output voltage for a load transient condition. This feature is optimal for applications requiring a fast response and output voltage stability for an instantaneous load fluctuation like FPGA.
- 1HOLTEK New BH66F2632 AC Body Fat Scale MCU
- 2The Compact BOXER-6405U: The Gateway to Industry 4.0
- 3The Semi-Rugged RTC-1010M: Do More with the Tablet Built for Work
- 4HOLTEK New HT66FW2350 Wireless Charger Transmitter MCU
- 5HOLTEK New BS45F3235 Proximity Sensing MCU
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F5270 24-bit Delta Sigma A/D MCU
- 7Nuvoton Rolls Out Brand New M031/32 MCUs Series
- 8Avalue Introduces SLP-SKG, an Expandable Fanless slot PC
- 9HOLTEK New BH67F2752 Infrared Thermometer MCU