First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas I...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its 60-GHz sensor portfolio, the highest resolution single-chip, complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS), for industrial systems...
The DAC80508 and DAC70508 are eight-channel precision digital-to-analog converters (DACs) that provide true 16- and 14-bit resolution, respectively. The ADS122C04 and ADS122U04 are 24-bit precision analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that feature a two-wire, I2C-compatible interface and a two-wire, UART-compatible interface, respectively.
These new devices join a portfolio of precision ADCs and DACs optimized for a variety of small-size, high-performance or cost-sensitive industrial, communications and personal electronics applications. Examples include optical modules, field transmitters, battery-powered systems, building automation and wearables.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New BC3602 Sub-1GHz FSK/GFSK Low Current RF Transceiver IC
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 9Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 10congatec Launches 100 Watt Ecosystem for Embedded Edge and Micro Servers