First 12-bit, 29-kHz RGB LED Driver Family Enables Vivid Color and Seamless Animation with Zero Audible Noise Texas I...
Texas Instruments (TI) announced its 60-GHz sensor portfolio, the highest resolution single-chip, complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS), for industrial systems...
The DAC80508 and DAC70508 are eight-channel precision digital-to-analog converters (DACs) that provide true 16- and 14-bit resolution, respectively. The ADS122C04 and ADS122U04 are 24-bit precision analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that feature a two-wire, I2C-compatible interface and a two-wire, UART-compatible interface, respectively.
These new devices join a portfolio of precision ADCs and DACs optimized for a variety of small-size, high-performance or cost-sensitive industrial, communications and personal electronics applications. Examples include optical modules, field transmitters, battery-powered systems, building automation and wearables.
- 1Improved GUI for Advanced Inertial Measurement Units from ST
- 2HOLTEK New BH67F5235 24-bit A/D with Touch and LCD MCU
- 3Advanced IGBTs Optimized for Soft Switching Raise Induction-Heating Efficiency in Home Appliances
- 4Toshiba Launches Lens Reduction Type, 5340-Pixel by 3-line Linear Image Sensor
- 5Pervasive Displays Expands Its Popular Range of Red Tri-color E-paper Displays
- 6MEMS Chip Combines Accelerometer with High-Accuracy Temperature Sensor for Superior Precision
- 7HOLTEK New HT68F0036 High Current I/O MCU
- 8Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices
- 9Free Integrated Development Environment from STMicroelectronics Expands STM32Cube MCU Ecosystem
- 10STMicroelectronics’ 650V High-Frequency IGBTs Boost Performance with Latest High-Speed Technology