Toshiba Memory Holdings Corporation announced today that it has reorganized its capital structure. The company refinance...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has introduced a family of five new photorelays housed in the industry’s smallest package, the S-VSONR4 (2...
The new pre-driver can control BLDC motors by pulse-width modulation (PWM) input only, without any need for high-performance MCUs and software.
TB9062FNG has an automatic duty generation function that adjusts the output PWM duty cycle to suit the battery voltage (VBAT) at startup, and a soft speed changing function that prevents stalls by suppressing sudden changes in output PWM duty. These functions, which were absent from Toshiba’s earlier products, contribute to stable motor control.
TB9062FNG does not require any software development as it is controlled by a hard-wired logic circuit. VBAT over voltage detection, VBAT under voltage detection, over current protection, and thermal shutdown circuits are also implemented. The operating temperature range is -40°C to 125°C, highly suited to automotive applications.
- 1STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32G4 MCUs for Next-Gen Digital Power Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches New Family of Low Voltage Driven Photorelays
- 3u-blox Takes Continuous Lane Accurate Positioning to Challenging Urban Environments
- 4STMicroelectronics’ Programmable Power-Management Device Saves Space and Increases Reliability
- 5Hearables: Bosch Brings Smart Features to Your Ear
- 6Toshiba Memory Corporation Announces XG6-P SSD Series
- 7u-blox Redefines IoT Security with 5G-ready Cellular Module and Chipset for Low Power Wide Area IoT
- 8HOLTEK New BA45F5222 Smoke Detector MCU
- 9HOLTEK’s New HT66F0021/HT66F0031/HT66F0041 Cost-Effective MCUs
- 10AI Core XP4 and XP8: The Flexible AI Solution with Intel Myriad X