Toshiba Memory Corporation announced that it has begun sampling new Automotive JEDEC UFS Version 2.1 embedded memory solutions utilizing 3D flash memory...
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has today started to supply “TMPM3HQFDFG” microcontroller for use in general-purpose MCU boards manufactured by Thundersoft...
The new pre-driver can control BLDC motors by pulse-width modulation (PWM) input only, without any need for high-performance MCUs and software.
TB9062FNG has an automatic duty generation function that adjusts the output PWM duty cycle to suit the battery voltage (VBAT) at startup, and a soft speed changing function that prevents stalls by suppressing sudden changes in output PWM duty. These functions, which were absent from Toshiba’s earlier products, contribute to stable motor control.
TB9062FNG does not require any software development as it is controlled by a hard-wired logic circuit. VBAT over voltage detection, VBAT under voltage detection, over current protection, and thermal shutdown circuits are also implemented. The operating temperature range is -40°C to 125°C, highly suited to automotive applications.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2740 High Voltage and High Current MCU
- 2Avalue Introduces EMX-C246P, the Mini ITX Embedded Industrial Motherboard
- 3BOXER-8130AI: Machine Vision that Sees the Whole Picture
- 4Vishay Intertechnology Launches Industry's First AEC-Q200 Qualified Ceramic Disc Capacitors
- 5Toshiba Launches Sensorless Control Pre-Driver IC for Automotive BLDC Motors
- 6Avnet Introduces Ultra96-V2 Development Board
- 7New STM32WB Dual-Core Wireless MCUs from STMicroelectronics
- 8Samsung’s 5G Multi-Mode Exynos Chipsets
- 9AAEON Launches of Second Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 10Water-Resistant MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics