Toshiba has released the industry’s first photocouplers for high-speed communications that can operate with a power supply as low as 2...
Toshiba has added “TC9594XBG” and “TC9595XBG,” new interface bridge ICs for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems...
The new pre-driver can control BLDC motors by pulse-width modulation (PWM) input only, without any need for high-performance MCUs and software.
TB9062FNG has an automatic duty generation function that adjusts the output PWM duty cycle to suit the battery voltage (VBAT) at startup, and a soft speed changing function that prevents stalls by suppressing sudden changes in output PWM duty. These functions, which were absent from Toshiba’s earlier products, contribute to stable motor control.
TB9062FNG does not require any software development as it is controlled by a hard-wired logic circuit. VBAT over voltage detection, VBAT under voltage detection, over current protection, and thermal shutdown circuits are also implemented. The operating temperature range is -40°C to 125°C, highly suited to automotive applications.
- 1HOLTEK New HT32F59741 Enhanced 24-bit A/D Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics Launches Ultra-Economical Synchronous-Rectification Controllers in 6-Pin Packages
- 3Renesas Introduces New I3C Bus Extension Products
- 4STMicroelectronics Simplifies Design and Boosts Safety with Highly Integrated Universal Car-Lock IC
- 5Nexperia Delivers Widest Range of AEC-Q101 Discretes in Miniature, Leadless Rugged DFN Packages
- 6Avalue Introduces AIO POS Touchscreen Terminal and Smart Healthcare Solutions
- 7Size-optimized congatec SMARC 2.1 Carrier Board Makes Intel Atom Processor Based 3.5" SBCs Modular
- 8Renesas Unveils RZ/V Microprocessor Series with Vision-Optimized AI Accelerator
- 9Renesas Introduces New Industrial Motor Commutation With High-Accuracy Inductive Position Sensing
- 10Toshiba Releases Industry’s First Photocouplers for High-Speed Communications Operating from 2.2V