Toshiba has released the industry’s first photocouplers for high-speed communications that can operate with a power supply as low as 2...
Toshiba has added “TC9594XBG” and “TC9595XBG,” new interface bridge ICs for automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems...
In recent years, advances in server capacity and performance require larger and higher velocity fans for cooling the excess heat generated by the equipment. Similarly, blowers, vacuum cleaners and pumps also operate with high-speed impellers that require a power capability. Consequently, fan driver ICs need to be able to drive an external FET to deliver more power.
The new TC78B009FTG with sensorless control drives an external FET. It controls the gate driving current of an FET, and can be used with various FETs. In addition, a closed loop speed control regulates and maintains the motor rotational speed under dynamic power fluctuations and load variations. Precise setting of a speed profile is done by the built-in non-volatile memory (NVM) and TC78B009FTG therefore eliminates the need for an external MCU for closed loop speed control.
- 1STMicroelectronics Launches Web-based Ecosystem to Help Digital-power Solutions
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F50343 32-bit 5V USB MCU for RGB LED Strip Control Applications
- 3Renesas Unveils Industry’s Highest Accuracy Optically Isolated Delta-Sigma Modulator
- 4BOXER-8251AI: More Power, Greater Flexibility for AI at the Edge
- 5KEMET Introduces Three New Series of Film Capacitors
- 6HOLTEK New BM32S2021-1 Proximity Sensing Module
- 7Avalue Embedded E-paper Information Display Solution EPD-3133
- 8BlueNRG-2 Development Kit from STMicroelectronics Unleashes Bluetooth 5.0 Performance and Efficiency
- 9Cincoze GM-1000 Embedded GPU Computer Empowers Superior Performance for Machine Vision Applications