Toshiba has added 80V N-channel power MOSFETs to its “U-MOS X-H series” fabricated with the latest generation process...
Toshiba has launched “TC78H670FTG,” the latest addition to its line-up of micro-stepping motor driver ICs. The new IC has a maximum rating of 18V/2...
In recent years, advances in server capacity and performance require larger and higher velocity fans for cooling the excess heat generated by the equipment. Similarly, blowers, vacuum cleaners and pumps also operate with high-speed impellers that require a power capability. Consequently, fan driver ICs need to be able to drive an external FET to deliver more power.
The new TC78B009FTG with sensorless control drives an external FET. It controls the gate driving current of an FET, and can be used with various FETs. In addition, a closed loop speed control regulates and maintains the motor rotational speed under dynamic power fluctuations and load variations. Precise setting of a speed profile is done by the built-in non-volatile memory (NVM) and TC78B009FTG therefore eliminates the need for an external MCU for closed loop speed control.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3unitech Introduces Its Rugged Smartphone for Retail Solutions – EA500Plus
- 4STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 5Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 6ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 7BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 10Samsung Introduces Industry’s First All-in-One Power ICs Optimized for Wireless Earbuds