Holtek announced the release of a new device addition to its A/D Flash MCU with EEPROM range, the HT66F0184. This is provided as a streamlined product to the HT66F0185 device...
Within the charger product application area, Holtek announced the release of its new charger application specific MCU, the HT45F5Q-3...
This device operates in the 315/433/470/868/915MHz license-free ISM bands and includes a fully integrated high power programmable amplifier, a frequency synthesizer and a digital demodulation function, etc., greatly simplifying the overall circuit design. With regards to standards, the device RF characteristics are compliant with ETSI/FCC specifications.
The device has an operating voltage ranging from 1.9V to 3.6V and a programmable transmitting power up to +13dBm. Its receiving sensitivity can be up to -120dBm at a data rate of 2kbps. It has a receiving current as low as 4.2mA at 433MHz and a transmission rate of up to 250kbps. The device also includes an ATR (Auto-Transmit-Receive) function.
The BC3602 includes an SPI control interface and meets with the industrial specification operating temperature of -40°C~85°C. It is supplied in a small 24-pin QFN (3mm×3mm) package type which will meet the requirements of low profile wireless product and module designs.
- 1The BOXER-8300AI Series: Powering AI@Edge with Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 2Renesas Announces Automotive Industry’s First FHD LCD Video Controller With MIPI-CSI2 Input
- 3HOLTEK New HT45F5Q-3 Charger MCU
- 4Toshiba Launches High-voltage Dual-channel Solenoid Driver IC
- 5Samsung Brings Revolutionary Software Innovation to PCIe Gen4 SSDs for Maximized Storage Performance
- 6HOLTEK New HT66F0184 Streamlined A/D Flash MCU
- 7Keysight Launches First Forward Error Correction (FEC)-Aware Layer 1 Test System
- 8Toshiba Launches 600V Sine-Wave PWM Driver IC for Three-Phase Brushless Motors
- 9Renesas Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs With Advanced Security for Intelligent IoT
- 10HOLTEK New BS67F350C Enhanced Touch A/D LCD MCU with High Noise Immunity