Holtek announced the release of its new A/D with OPA Flash MCU, the HT66F4560. One of the chief features of this device ...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors...
This device operates in the 315/433/470/868/915MHz license-free ISM bands and includes a fully integrated high power programmable amplifier, a frequency synthesizer and a digital demodulation function, etc., greatly simplifying the overall circuit design. With regards to standards, the device RF characteristics are compliant with ETSI/FCC specifications.
The device has an operating voltage ranging from 1.9V to 3.6V and a programmable transmitting power up to +13dBm. Its receiving sensitivity can be up to -120dBm at a data rate of 2kbps. It has a receiving current as low as 4.2mA at 433MHz and a transmission rate of up to 250kbps. The device also includes an ATR (Auto-Transmit-Receive) function.
The BC3602 includes an SPI control interface and meets with the industrial specification operating temperature of -40°C~85°C. It is supplied in a small 24-pin QFN (3mm×3mm) package type which will meet the requirements of low profile wireless product and module designs.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Avalue Bringing 3.5-inch Embedded SBCs, ECM-APL, ECM-APL2-A & ECM-APL2-B
- 6STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic
- 7STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 8BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI
- 9Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 10BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge