Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
The DUSLIC-xT1 and DUSLIC-xT2 line interface solution combine analog codec and high voltage SLICs in a single package with reduced footprint. This unmatched fl exibility and performance enables CPE Voice applications with optimized design and cost.
The DUSLIC-xT is the most recent addition to Lantiq ́s mature and fi eld-proven Voice CPE product line. PIN-to-PIN compatible 1 and 2 channel solutions enable customer to design a single hardware on basis of 2-layer design. Compared to other available devices, DUSLIC-xT offers full
CO grade transmission performance (concerning ringing, feeding, DTMF generation & detection, and Caller-ID) with an industrial temperature range. DUSLIC-xT also supports industry standard (GR-909) line test requirements and additional unique tests such as electronic ring detection to validate lines that have no handset attached.
- Published: Apr 29,2014
- Language: 英文
- Size: 0B
- 1Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- 2Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter
- 3Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- 4Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- 5Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC