Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
The MCP19115 is a mid-voltage (4.5-42V) analog-based PWM controller with an integrated 8-bit PICTM Microcontroller. This unique product family combines the performance of a high-speed analog solution, including high-efficiency and fast transient response, with the configurability and communication interface of a digital solution. Combining these solution types creates a new family of devices that maximizes the strengths of each technology to create a more cost-effective, configurable, high-performance power conversion solution.
Please Note: MCP19115 is functionally equivalent to our MCP19114, however the MCP19115 offers more GPIO. The MCP19114 and MCP19115 development tools, including both hardware and software tools, provide a convenient and powerful development platform upon which to develop and evaluate your Boost and Buck/Boost power supply design.
- Published: Apr 29,2014
- Language: 英文
- Size: 0B
Publisher: Microchip Technology Inc.
- 1Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- 2Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter
- 3Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- 4Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- 5Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC