Datasheet－NXP LPC15xx 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller
The LPC15xx are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a rich peripheral set with very low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
- Published: Mar 05,2014
- Language: 英文
- Size: 0B
Publisher: NXP Semiconductors
NXP Semiconductors N.V.; NASDAQ: NXPI) provides high performance mixed signal (High Performance Mixed Signal) with its leading radio frequency, ratio, power management, interface, security and digital processing.
- 1Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- 2Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter
- 3Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- 4Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- 5Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC