Datasheet－NXP LPC15xx 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller
The LPC15xx are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a rich peripheral set with very low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
- Published: Mar 05,2014
- Language: 英文
- Size: 0B
Publisher: NXP Semiconductors
NXP Semiconductors (NXP Semiconductors N.V.; NASDAQ:NXPI) with its leading RF, analog, power management, interface, security and digital processing expertise, provides high performance mixed signal (High Performance Mixed Signal) and standard product solutions. These innovative products and solutions are widely used in the automotive, intelligent recognition, wireless, lighting, industrial, infrastructure, consumer and computing and other fields of action. Company operations in more than 25 countries around the world are implementing agencies, in 2012 the company the unaudited revenues of us $ 4.36 billion. NXP more information, please see the official website at www.NXP.com.
- 1Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- 2Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter
- 3Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- 4Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- 5Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC