Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC
The MAX11905 is a 20-bit, 1.6Msps, single-channel, fully differential SAR ADC with internal reference buffers. The MAX11905 provides excellent static and dynamic performance with best-in-class power consumption that directly scales with throughput. The device has a unipolar differential ±V REF input range. Supplies include a 3.3V supply for the reference buffers, a 1.8V analog supply, a 1.8V digital supply, and a 1.5V to 3.6V digital interface supply.
This ADC achieves 98.3dB SNR and -123dB THD, guarantees 20-bit resolution with no-missing codes and 6 LSB INL (max).
- Published: Apr 24,2014
- Language: 英文
- Size: 0B
- 1Data Sheet - 34AA04 4K I2C Serial EEPROM with Software Write-Protect
- 2Datasheet－LP8755 Multi-Phase 6-Core Step-Down Converter
- 3Datasheet－DUSLIC-xT：Lantiq‘s Next Generation Voice CPE Solution
- 4Datasheet－MCP19114/5：Digitally Enhanced Power Analog Synchronous Low-Side PWM Controller
- 5Data sheet－MAX11905：20-Bit, 1.6Msps, Low-Power, Fully Differential SAR ADC