Published: Jan 25,2019
Annual semiconductor unit shipments, including integrated circuits and optoelectronics, sensors, and discrete (O-S-D) devices grew 10% in 2018 and surpassed the one trillion unit mark for the first time, based on data presented in the new, 2019 edition of IC Insights’ McClean Report—A Complete Analysis and Forecast of the Integrated Circuit Industry...
Keysight Technologies has opened a new automotive customer center in Nagoya, Japan. This is another in a series of automotive customer centers established by Keysight, including facilities in Michigan, United States, Boeblingen, Germany, and Shanghai, China...
The latest IDC Worldwide Semiannual Robotics and Drones Spending Guide forecasts Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) spending on robotics (including drones) and associated services to reach USD 129.4 billion by 2022, essentially three times the spending in 2018, with a five-year CAGR of 25...
Intel introduced the Intel RealSense Tracking Camera T265, a new class of stand-alone inside-out tracking device that will provide developers with a powerful building block for autonomous devices, delivering high-performance guidance and navigation...
Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
According to the latest report by TrendForce - Breakdown Analysis of China’s Semiconductor Industry, the outlook for China’s semiconductor industry has been tampered since the second half of 2018 due to pessimistic economy worldwide and uncertainties brought by the China-U...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it will establish an "India Coimbatore FA Center" in Coimbatore, in India’s Tamil Nadu State. Scheduled to commence operations from February 1, the new facility will further strengthen the service network of the company’s factory automation (FA) products in India and facilitate expansion of its FA system business...
- 1Tongtai Establishes Taiwan’s First Smart Manufacturing Line for Motorcycles
- 2A Memory that Remembers
- 3NAND Flash Giants Suffer Revenue Loss of 16.8% in 4Q18, Says TrendForce
- 4TSIA Q4 2018 and Year 2018 Statistics on Taiwan IC Industry
- 5TSMC Expected to Reach 48.1% Market Share, Says TrendForce
- 6Moxa and NTU Team Up to Establish Networking Innovation Lab
- 7Taiwan-UK AI Cooperation Creates New Opportunities
- 8Prospectively Academic Achievements Improving Blood Transfusion and Food Safety
- 9GLORIA 2019 in TIMTOS Intelligent machinery and manufacturing Innovation Forum
- 10Fingerprint Cards Announces New Optical In-display Fingerprint Sensor