Published: Mar 24,2017
A total of 18.71 million units of large-size LCD panels were shipped worldwide this February, according to WitsView, a division of TrendForce. Fewer work days in February delayed some shipment deliveries to March. Furthermore, shipments of panels belonging to the medium-to-small sections of the size spectrum have been constrained by the general price upswing...
Hsinchu, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that it has completed a solar power plant at the Company’s Lungke site. The plant took less than a year for planning, construction, and was grid-connected on December 24, 2016, making it Taiwan’s largest rooftop solar power plant project that again demonstrated AUO’s all-round capabilities to build utility-scale solar power plants and exceptional execution capacity...
Keysight Technologies today announced their plan to help accelerate the deployment of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. IoT capabilities is expected to help connect billions of devices with applications—such as smart homes, connected cars, healthcare and smart cities; as well as industrial applications, including energy systems, agriculture and transportation...
In terms of shipments, the iPhone 6s from Apple bested all competitors for sales in 2016, according to new analysis from IHS Markit. If looking at the fourth quarter alone, the new iPhone 7 was the 2016 best-seller, followed by iPhone 7 Plus, based on research from the IHS Markit Smartphone Shipment Database, which tracks quarterly shipment data for more than 350 smartphone models...
According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible display technology has different limitations and thus the development of their key components has also varied...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a survey released by Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "T...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business