Published: Nov 28,2018
Seoul Semiconductor announced that it has expanded its patent infringement litigation against Fry’s Electronics, Inc. in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. In its amended complaint, Seoul asserts that top brand televisions being sold in Fry’s stores infringe 19 patents covering backlight lenses...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS has a good year in the European, the company won the most awards in three major 2018 European consumer electronics community surveys, acknowledging the company as a preferred PC component, peripherals, laptop, and gaming PC brand throughout the continent...
Keysight Technologies today released the results of the Keysight 2018 State of 5G survey, which reveals that companies primarily invest in 5G technology to secure market leadership, meet customer demand, and take advantage of flexible and scalable networks...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will launch factory automation products, such as programmable controllers, industrial PCs, servo amplifiers, GOT human-machine interfaces, inverters, and robots that are compatible with CC-Link IE TSN, the world’s first industrial open network to utilize time sensitive networking (TSN) technology...
Through the first three quarters of 2018, Tokyo Electron is poised to take over the lead of the semiconductor equipment market, according to the report “The Global Semiconductor Equipment: Markets, Market Shares, Market Forecasts,” recently published by The Information Network, (www...
GHG emissions wants to augment the wind energy market. In 2016, Government of UK announced the target to reduce GHG emissions to 58% by 2030 from 1990 levels. The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth...
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020
- 6MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 7NARLabs and Acer Collarorate on Development of Self-Driving Automobiles
- 8AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 9Gorilla Technology Announces $15 Million Series D Funding from SBI Group
- 10Keysight, MediaTek Collaborate to Accelerate End-to-End Performance Validation of 5G Multimode