Imec Presents Alternative Metals in Advanced Interconnect and Contact Schemes As a Path to 2nm Nodes
Published: Oct 10,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink announced FaceMe Security’s Health Add-on, the ultimate unobtrusive health-monitoring solution for any facility. The AI engine recognizes if a person is wearing a mask properly over their nose and mouth, verifies identity, and measures temperature...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Edgecore Networks today announced the availability of its commercial support and service offering for a hardened, tested, and qualified Enterprise SONiC distribution on Edgecore switch platforms. SONiC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) is the open-source network operating system...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TrendForce presents its forecast of 10 key trends in the tech industry for 2021, across various sectors including semiconductors, DRAM, NAND Flash, telecommunications, TVs, foldable displays, LED, IoT, AR/VR, and self-driving cars...
HSINHU, Taiwan – Lextar Electronics and X Display Company announced today that the companies entered into agreements, including Development and License Agreement and Services Agreement wherein Lextar has licensed XDC’s Intellectual Property, and both Lextar’s and XDC’s customers will be supplied Lextar’s high-performance MicroLEDs...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Nuvoton Technology launches a new low power, industrial grade NuMicro M251/M252 Series designed for industrial control applications. It is based on Arm Cortex-M23 secure core for Armv8-M architecture, running up to 48 MHz with up to 256 KB Flash and 32 KB SRAM...
Renesas Electronics announced a technology IP cooperation with Andes Technology, an advanced supplier of RISC-V based embedded CPU cores and associated SoC development environment. Renesas selected the AndesCore IP 32-bit RISC-V CPU cores to embed into its new application-specific standard products that will begin customer sampling in the second half of 2021...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 8“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 9Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021
- 10TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints