Published: Feb 17,2017
Peratech and Humax have co-developed a 3D force touch remote control that utilises Peratech’s unique Quantum Tunnelling Composite (QTC) sensor technology. Peratech’s multi-touch sensor module, including driver and embedded software...
According to the 20th anniversary 2017 edition of The McClean Report from IC Insights, Intel continued to top all other chip companies in R&D expenditures in 2016 with spending that reached $12.7 billion and represented 22.4% of its semiconductor sales last year...
Smartphone shipments remained strong in the final quarter of 2016. Thus, prices of mobile DRAM continued to surge during the period on account of the worsening undersupply situation. The latest research from DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, finds that the global mobile DRAM revenue for the fourth quarter increased by about 20% sequentially to reach around US$5...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –– Zyxel Communications announced it will launch its LTE gateway LTE5366 – one of the first LTE indoor gateways with 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi technology – at Mobile World Congress 2017. Zyxel’s LTE5366 brings ultra-fast mobile broadband connectivity to the home or office, while enhancing the wireless performance and coverage at the locations where it is deployed...
Global sales of smartphones to end users totaled 432 million units in the fourth quarter of 2016, a 7 percent increase over the fourth quarter of 2015, according to Gartner, Inc. The fourth quarter of 2016 saw Apple leapfrog past Samsung to secure the No...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Team Group today officially announces the launch of the popular ASUS ROG certified memory product. Team Group’s T-FORCE DARK memory is rigorously tested and certified by ASUS officials to obtain the ROG certification...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016