Published: Nov 05,2019
Worldwide end-user spending on wearable devices will total $52 billion in 2020 — an increase of 27% from 2019 — according to the latest forecast from Gartner, Inc. In 2019, worldwide wearable devices end-user spending is on pace to reach $41 billion...
Samsung SDI has become the first Li-ion battery manufacturer to fulfill the rack-level safety standards of the UL9540A test for Energy Storage System (ESS), which was developed by UL, a global safety certification company. The battery maker was recognized by the UL test for its capability of preventing large scale fire in the ESS by applying proprietary designs for safety of cells...
STMicroelectronics is enhancing software support for smartphone app developers to unleash the full potential from the new Core NFC Framework of the newly released iOS 13 operating system. The Core NFC Framework in iOS 13 enables reading and writing interactions with diverse types of NFC tags, including ISO/IEC 15693type-5 tags...
Resurgence of 16:10 Aspect Ratio Laptop to Occupy 2% Share of Non-Apple Market in 2020, Says TrendFo
The gradual technical maturation of narrow bezels means a higher screen-to-body ratio and wider, thinner laptops. With this change in the physical appearance of laptops, manufacturers are once again looking to incorporate panels with a 16:10 aspect ratio...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The list of winners at the 2019 R&D 100 Awards has been released with four Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) Department of Industrial Technology (DoIT) supported technology projects winning five major prizes...
CIOs are facing a world that is constantly changing, and to succeed in this environment, IT leaders must find ways to navigate this uncertainty by winning in the turns, according to Gartner, Inc. Three forces are the “turns” – geopolitics, economics and the emergence of digital giants – and they are creating uncertainty and pressure for CIOs...
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives
- 6Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019
- 7ASML to Take Semiconductor Equipment Lead from Applied Materials in 2019
- 8Demand for Preemptive 3Q19 DRAM Shipment Rises, Pushing Global DRAM Revenue Up by 4%
- 9Aetina x Ke Cheng Intellectualized AVI Equipment
- 10Top 10 IC Design Companies Shows U.S. Companies Having Divergent Performances in 3Q19