Published: Sep 05,2019
Gartner, Inc. forecasts that the enterprise and automotive Internet of Things (IoT) market will grow to 5.8 billion endpoints in 2020, a 21% increase from 2019. By the end of 2019, 4.8 billion endpoints are expected to be in use, up 21...
Acer today introduced refreshed models in its popular Swift ultra-portable notebook and Aspire all-in-one desktop ranges, all powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processors and Windows 10. Designed for performance on-the-go, the Acer Swift 5 and Swift 3 notebooks deliver all that’s necessary in an ultra-portable notebook: a sleek chassis, stylish design and slim bezels with superb performance and battery life...
Credo today announced the formation of the HiWire Consortium dedicated to the standardization and certification of a new category of Active Electrical Cables (AEC). HiWire AECs provide a full solution for layer 1 and 2 interconnect to deliver persistent and deterministic connectivity necessary for the next generation of data centers as the industry moves to 400G and beyond...
The Open Eye Consortium today announced the availability of its 53Gbps single-mode specification to its members, which defines the requirements for fully analog PAM-4 solutions for 50G SFP, 100G DSFP, 100G SFP-DD, 200G QSFP, and 400G QSFP-DD and OSFP single-mode modules...
USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), the support organization for the advancement and adoption of USB technology, today announced the publication of the USB4 specification, a major update to deliver the next-generation USB architecture that complements and builds upon the existing USB 3...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the world's first* compact metal corrosion sensor small enough to be mounted on printed circuit boards. The new sensor utilizes metal corrosion monitoring technology developed by Mitsubishi Electric that detects the degree of corrosion of metal components caused by corrosive gases such as sulfur compounds in the atmosphere...
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security
- 6Alibaba Unveils Its Self-Developed AI Chip “Hanguang 800”
- 7Samsung Develops 12-Layer 3D-TSV Chip Packaging Technology with Over 60,000 TSV Holes
- 8Seizing the $152.1B Gaming Market – COMPUTEX Creates a E-Sports Equipment Ecosystem
- 9M31 Won TSMC’s 2019 Partner of the Year Award for Specialty Process IP
- 10BITO Robotics Utilizing AI Algorithms in Smart Manufacturing