Published: Jul 27,2020
STMicroelectronics has teamed with Fingerprint Cards AB (Fingerprints) to develop an advanced Biometric System-on-Card (BSoC) solution based on fingerprint-recognition technology, addressing the market demand to enhance contactless payment-card security and convenience...
Toyoda Gosei has developed a deep UV LED light module for use in the sterilization of water, air, and surfaces. These new modules take advantage of the technology that the company has accumulated over 30 years in the development and production of blue LEDs...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE Technology announced today that it has joined the Apple Supplier Clean Energy Program. As a leading semiconductor packaging, test and system service provider, ASE is focused on cutting edge manufacturing technologies including System-in-Package (SiP), Heterogeneous Integration (HI), 3D IC, MEMS and sensor, and systems integration that form the backbone of many electronic devices...
Global sales of semiconductor manufacturing equipment by original equipment manufacturers are projected to increase six percent to $63.2 billion in 2020 compared to $59.6 billion in 2019 before logging record high revenue of $70 billion in 2021 on the strength of double-digit growth, SEMI announced today in releasing its Mid-Year Total Semiconductor Equipment Forecast – OEM Perspective at the annual SEMICON West exposition...
Tech stocks dramatically outperformed the broader market in 2020, despite the COVID-19 effects. According to data gathered by ForexSchoolOnline.com, the combined market cap of the five largest tech companies in the United States surged by $2...
STMicroelectronics today announced the signing of two M&A agreements related to the acquisitions of the entire share capital of Ultra Wide Band specialist BeSpoon and of the cellular IoT connectivity assets of Riot Micro. After closing of the two transactions, subject to customary regulatory approvals, ST will further strengthen its offer for wireless connectivity and, in particular, the roadmap for its STM32 microcontrollers and secure MCUs...
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 4Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 5Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 6TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 7Broadcom Overtakes Qualcomm for First Place in 2Q20 Revenue Ranking
- 8World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 9Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform
- 10Samsung Begins Mass Production of 16Gb LPDDR5 DRAM at World's Largest Semiconductor Line