Published: Jul 04,2018
Baidu today announced that it plans to work with Mobileye to integrate and commercially deploy Mobileye’s Responsibility Sensitive Safety (RSS) model in both the open source Project Apollo and commercial Apollo Pilot programs...
The GSMA today reported that more than 60,000 unique visitors1 from 112 countries and territories attended the 2018 GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai, held 27-29 June in Shanghai. In addition to this business-to-business audience...
The UNITED GRINDING Group, a leading machine tool manufacturer, announced that the company has a new owner. The new owner structure comprises a strategically aligned pool of investors organized by the Swiss BZ Bank Aktiengesellschaft...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Microsoft Taiwan announced that they have joined forces with Chung Hwa University to establish the first AI+ experience center in all of Taiwan, where they will set up context experiences for smart access, smart hotels, and smart retail...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - United Microelectronics Corporation announced that its Board of Directors has approved for the company to fully acquire Mie Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited (MIFS), a 12-inch wafer foundry based in Mie, Japan, from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited (Fujitsu Semiconductor)...
Panasonic Corporation announced that it has presented its fourth-generation scalable HD-PLC technology to IEEE Standardization Working Group. This technology enables communications over longer distances and improves communication speeds by controlling the range of frequencies in use...
- 1ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 2TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 3Upcoming 802.11ax Represents Significant Selling Point for Wi-Fi Gear Vendors, Says GlobalData
- 4Sony Releases the Latest SXRD, the World's Smallest Full HD Reflective LCD Device
- 5AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Long-Term Oversupply of Large TFT LCD Panels to Prompt Restructuring of Older Fabs, IHS Markit Says
- 8Chinese Maintains Lead in Global Solar Investment
- 9Smart TV Share Jumps to 70% of TV Shipments in 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 10UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”