Published: Jul 21,2017
Intel Democratizes Deep Learning Application Development with Launch of Movidius Neural Compute Stic
Intel launched the Movidius Neural Compute Stick, the USB-based deep learning inference kit and self-contained artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator that delivers dedicated deep neural network processing capabilities to a wide range of host devices at the edge...
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) announced that Bluetooth technology secure wireless connectivity now supports mesh networking. The new mesh capability enables many-to-many (m:m) device communications and is optimized for creating large-scale device networks...
MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications, 902 AI startups were categorized into six areas: Reasoning and Recommendation, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Motion & Manipulation, and Computer Voice...
The top three countries in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ) that are the most capable and ready to generate efficiencies linked to IoT solutions are South Korea, Singapore and New Zealand, says a new IDC report. As expected, South Korea tops the Internet of Things (IoT) readiness index in APeJ...
A major bottleneck in the commercialization of Micro LED displays is the mass transfer of micron-size LEDs to a display backplane. Research by LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, reveals that many companies across industries worldwide have entered the Micro LED market and are in a race to develop methods for the mass transfer process...
NEC Corporation today announced the development of a "micro-sized Identifier Dot on Things" (mIDoT) technology that enables single dots written with off-the-shelf glitter ink pens to become distinctive identification tags. mIDoT analyzes camera images with a specialized algorithm to quickly and accurately recognize tiny patterns in the ink of individual dots, which are difficult to duplicate or identify with the naked eye...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019