Published: Apr 17,2018
HSINCHU, Taiwan - The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and the Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) co-hosted IPBC Taiwan 2018 in Taipei, Taiwan today (April 17). Over 240 IP strategists and R&D chief technology officers along with representatives from the public sector gathered to share practical experiences in the commercialization of IP...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announces that thirteen of its products have been honored with the prestigious Red Dot Design Awards for design excellence. These wins come on the heels of Acer’s twelve wins at the recent iF Design Award 2018...
According to a custom study on the Personal Computing Device market by verticals, 2017Q4, the Asia Pacific (excluding Japan and China) commercial shipments of PCs (desktops, notebooks, excluding workstation) and tablets (slates and detachables) reached 19...
The mid-power 3030 LED package products in the Chinese market saw significant price drop in March 2018, and high-power ceramic-substrate LEDs saw slight price drop, while prices of other products remained stable, says LEDinside, a division of TrendForce...
AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
Although flexible active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) panel shipments for smartphones are expected to continue growing in 2018, the pace will be much slower than expected, according to IHS Markit. With the adoption by Apple’s iPhone X...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) today held a ceremony to mark the inauguration of Dr. Edwin Liu as ITRI President. Vice Minister of Economic Affairs Mei-Hua Wang formally delivered the announcement and representatives from the industrial, government, academic, and research sectors were on hand to witness the event...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm