Published: May 30,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Computex 2017 kicked off today in Taipei, Taiwan, and to be held for four days from May 30 to June 3. Unlike its previous business-oriented scenery, this year the overall style and the contents of the exhibition of Computex are more energetic and futuristic, and it feels like the PC has been fully evolved to the next stage, more modern and entertaining...
Samsung Electronics announced VR Live Pass on Gear VR, a lineup of exciting global, live entertainment partnerships with the UFC, X Games and Live Nation. The VR Live Pass on Gear VR events will be available through the Samsung VR app in early June, enabling Gear VR users to watch live entertainment events and performances no matter where they are...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today kicked off Computex Taipei 2017 with much fanfare, firstly being bestowed with a Computex d&i Distinguished Contribution Award in recognition for its longstanding dedication to innovation and product design over the past decade...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS announced a reform of its enterprise organization last week, that the company will set up a new Gaming BU, led by Zhang Yangguang who was former leader of the tablet R&D team, for focusing the development of gaming products...
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced the production expansion of its Predator memory lineup with new performance kits. The ultra-fast HyperX Predator DDR4 includes frequencies up to 4,000MHz to meet the needs of gamers and DIY system builders...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih took the stage at today’s Computex 2017 press event to present The Edge of Beyond: an introduction to a line-up of thin-and-light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops that push the boundaries of design and technology to deliver ultimate mobile computing experiences...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B