Published: Jun 11,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) conducted a survey of online shopping by netizens and then carried out an analysis of smart home purchases. The survey revealed that when purchasing smart home electronics, netizens primarily bought small-sized smart home appliances, with as many as 61% of netizens having purchased small-sized smart home appliances and 39...
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. has invested in QBIT Robotics Corporation (Tokyo, Japan), a provider of robotics services, to accelerate development of a practical robot hand with tactile sense using e-Rubber sensors. QBIT Robotics is a startup that develops systems centered on collaborative robots that work together with humans for use in the service industry...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TRUST-U of MOST (Ministry of Science and Technology) has once again successfully turned a professor's research to a startup. Developed by the team led by Prof. Bing-Fei Wu from the National Chiao Tung University, the technology of "Health Management System Using Image based Physiological Signals" is able to measure a patient's heartbeat, blood pressure, and other physiological signals without touching the physical body...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - STMicroelectronics announced the publication of the Company’s 2019 Sustainability Report. The 22nd report contains details and highlights of ST’s sustainability performance in 2018 and presents the Company’s ambitions and longer-term goals for 2025 in alignment with the United Nations Global Compact Ten Principles and Sustainable Development Goals...
Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry) recently conducted a questionnaire-based survey on Taiwanese netizens who are using their smartphones to make online purchases...
As the datacenter market continues to grow, UPS demand receives a boost. According to statistics by EnergyTrend , a division of TrendForce , sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries remain the most widely used UPSs for datacenters...
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020
- 6Alleviating Supply Pressure – UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 7Cobots Are a Step Toward a Paradigm Shift in Industrial Automation
- 8MediaTek Releases Helio P65 Chip for Smartphones with Upgraded Gaming Experience
- 9Taiwan’s NTU Discovers A New Catalyst to Fight Against Global Warming
- 10NCKU Professor Fan-Tien Cheng Committed to Industry 4.1