Published: May 31,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Wistron Corp. today announced that its Board of Directors had approved an additional capital injection of US$200 million in Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing (Kunshan) Co., Ltd. through a new set-up holding company, Wistron Investment (Jiangsu) Co...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – AIC collaborates with strategic partners – Intel, E8 Storage, and Mellanox Technologies (Mellanox), to showcase a live demo of E8 Storage’s high-performance centralized NVMe storage solution at Computex 2017...
Automotive touch panel shipments are expected to top 50 million units in 2017, up 11 percent from 45 million units in 2016, according to IHS Markit. More importantly, capacitive-touch screen shipments are forecast to surpass that of traditionally-dominated resistive-touch screens in vehicles in 2017...
Clientron is introducing its latest products with multiple innovations at Computex 2017. Clientron unveiled its new industry Thin Client IT900 with industrial PC quality, R800 and Q800 for streamlined Thin Client applications...
HSINCHU, Taiwan — ITRI's R&D expertise of robotics will be in the international limelight at the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), the world's largest robotics conference. ICRA is considered the source of many groundbreaking technologies for robotics, self-driving vehicles, and artificial intelligence...
NVIDIA today introduced Max-Q, a new design approach that redefines gaming laptops from the ground up -- making them thinner, quieter and faster. They will be available from all major OEMs worldwide, starting June 27. Max-Q, an integral part of NASA's mission to launch man into space, is defined as the point at which the aerodynamic stress on a rocket in atmospheric flight is maximized...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B