Published: Mar 29,2017
HSINCHU Taiwan – Zyxel Communications introduced Aurora – an indoor night vision home camera to keep an eye on things from afar. With its full HD, full-color night vision live monitoring and real-time mobile notifications, the Aurora will give users peace of mind while they’re out or away from homes...
The global smartphone market, which has been experiencing slowing growth and intensifying competition, has become an even tougher environment because of recent sharp rises in component prices. Avril Wu, smartphone analyst for the global market intelligence firm TrendForce, stated that China-based brands have been raising their prices as they face significant erosion of their margins...
As demand for the flexible AMOLED display continues to sharply increase, its revenues are expected to reach $3.2 billion in the third quarter of 2017, exceeding that of rigid AMOLED panels at $3.0 billion, according to IHS Markit...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association (PIDA) pointed out that due to the influence of leading Taiwanese precision optics manufacturer LARGAN Precision Co.,Ltd's 13% decline in revenue, in 2016 the precision optics output in Taiwan declined 10%, reaching NT$95...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX TAIPEI invites startups to exhibit and network with international VCs and crowdfunding, potential technology partners and buyers, and startup accelerators at its InnoVEX startup exhibit. InnoVEX will be held from May 30th to June 1st, for three days during COMPUTEX...
ARM announced the release of its DynamIQ technology, an artificial intelligence boost solution, which enable its partners with higher performance ceilings than ever before without compromising efficiency. DynamIQ technology is a monumental shift in multi-core microarchitecture for the industry and the foundation for future ARM Cortex-A processors...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business