Published: Jul 10,2018
Siemens and Alibaba Cloud, the cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) today to partner to foster the industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in China. The two companies will leverage each other’s technology and industry resources to build a unique IoT solution to support Industrie 4...
The Bay to Bay Express Cable System (BtoBE) consortium, composed of China Mobile International, Facebook and Amazon Web Services, signed an agreement with NEC Corporation to build a high performance submarine cable connecting Singapore, Hong Kong and the United States...
Global Electric Vehicle Market Continues to Expand as Power Battery Prices Decrease, Says TrendForce
The global electric vehicle market continues to expand while the oil prices increase, power battery prices decrease, and countries have been proposing stricter CO2 emission targets for vehicles. EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, forecasts that the market share of electric vehicles will reach 5% in 2020 and 8~9% in 2023...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CTIMES held the “Smart Manufacturing of Electronic Components Forum” in which specialists in related industries were invited to Industrial Technology Research Industry (ITRI) to share their thoughts and explain the current state of entering technology 4...
AAEON launches the COM-APLC6, a powerful COM Express Type 6 module. Responding to customer requirements and market trends, the innovative tech giant has fitted its latest module with a series of features designed to strengthen applications and speed up development processes...
According to the latest research of EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, Chinese domestic solar market has been shirking after the release of new PV policy. Faced with the oversupply, Chinese module makers will seek ways to export the excessive products, or even sell off the products to overseas markets...
- 1ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 2TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 3Upcoming 802.11ax Represents Significant Selling Point for Wi-Fi Gear Vendors, Says GlobalData
- 4Sony Releases the Latest SXRD, the World's Smallest Full HD Reflective LCD Device
- 5AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Long-Term Oversupply of Large TFT LCD Panels to Prompt Restructuring of Older Fabs, IHS Markit Says
- 8Chinese Maintains Lead in Global Solar Investment
- 9Smart TV Share Jumps to 70% of TV Shipments in 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 10UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”