Published: Jul 26,2017
In the current, unprecedented phase of active matrix organic light emitting diode (AMOLED) panel factory build-out, flexible AMOLED capacity will expand from 1.5 million square meters to 20.1 million square meters between 2016 and 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 91 percent, according to IHS Markit...
Avalue Technology will be joining RetailNOW 2017 at Las Vegas, NV, on August 6 to 9, 2017. In this event, Avalue will showcase latest products for smart retail solution. Avalue will present omnichannel retail solutions include modules such as Facial recognition, Digital Menu Boards, Instant Inventory-Checking, POS transaction and Business Intelligence...
The historic flood of merger and acquisition agreements that swept through the semiconductor industry in the past two years slowed to a trickle in the first half of 2017, with the combined value of about a dozen transactions announced in 1H17 reaching just $1...
The latest research by WitsView, a division of TrendForce, finds the global shipments of LCD TV panels totaled 123.35 million units for the first half of 2017, amounting to a tiny dip of 0.1% compared with the same period a year ago...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016, according to Taipei-based research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
IBM and University of Alberta Publish New Data on Machine Learning Algorithms to Help Predict Schizo
IBM scientists and the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada, have published new data in Nature's partner journal, Schizophrenia1, demonstrating that AI and machine learning algorithms helped predict instances of schizophrenia with 74% accuracy...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019