Published: Apr 19,2018
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will launch a real-time data analyzer and four data collectors sequentially from the end of June 2018 as additions to its iQ Edgecross edge-computing software lineup. iQ Edgecross products support the Edgecross open software platform used to integrate factory automation (FA) and information technology (IT)...
NEC today announced its contributions to field trials in remote medical examinations using 5G. NEC provided a base station system as part of comprehensive 5G demonstration experiments carried out by NTT DOCOMO, INC., the Wakayama Prefectural Government, and Wakayama Medical University and hosted by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications...
Demand for panels – both thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) and active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) – using oxide backplane technology doubled in 2017, in terms of area, compared to a year ago, according to a latest report from business information provider IHS Markit...
Among all the emerging tech companies globally, those working on robotics have witnessed the highest investor interest with a significant 2.93 investors-to-idea ratio (number of venture capital investors / number of funded companies/ideas) in 2017, according to GlobalData...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink today released PowerDVD 18, the latest version of its flagship movie and media player for 4K high dynamic range (HDR), Ultra-HD Blu-ray, virtual reality (VR), 360o and online streaming content. PowerDVD remains the world’s most complete and reliable home entertainment center, providing playback for all types of digital media – from physical movie discs, video files and online streaming to photos and music...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS today announced AREZ, a new brand identity for ASUS Radeon RX graphics cards. Derived from Ares, the Greek god of war, AREZ-branded graphics cards are built using industry-leading automated manufacturing to provide AMD gamers and enthusiasts with superior cooling technology and a robust software ecosystem...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm