Published: Apr 08,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) recently called on the medical and information industry to establish the “Health Tech Alliance,”and through innovative technological applications, they will develop a wide variety of new future scenarios for local smart care services for healthy living ...
Demand in end applications has weakened in 1Q19, causing COFs (Chip on film) to exhibit no signs of undersupply in the market. However, according to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, problems in COF supply will begin to become felt in 2Q as demand rises due to the need to stock up...
u-blox, TransSiP are announcing the PowerWatch 2, the world’s first GPS smartwatch that you never need to recharge. The smartwatch features the ultra-small, ultra-low power u blox ZOE-M8B GNSS receiver to track position, in addition to calories burned, activity level, and sleep, making it an ideal companion for runners, hikers, and swimmers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Institute for Information Industry (III) Smart System Institute (SSI) has developed the “OinVR” mobile extended reality (XR) community platform, which can integrate video clips with live video and present them in 3D space...
Global PON (Passive Optical Network) ONU (Optical Network Unit) equipment shipment volume is estimated to top 90 million units by 2023 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 1.9% for the period 2019-2023, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute...
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. has developed a technology to improve the speed of deep learning software, which has now achieved the world's highest speed when the time required for machine learning was measured using the AI Bridging Cloud Infrastructure (ABCI) system, deployed by Fujitsu Limited for the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)...
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities
- 6MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 7Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 8Taiwan’s GLORIA Debuts at Hannover MESSE 2019
- 9IDC Expects AR/VR Spending in Asia/Pacific To Reach USD34.9 Billion by 2022
- 10Uwin Nanotech Roots in Green Chemistry and Waste Reduction Concepts