Published: Nov 27,2018
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will launch factory automation products, such as programmable controllers, industrial PCs, servo amplifiers, GOT human-machine interfaces, inverters, and robots that are compatible with CC-Link IE TSN, the world’s first industrial open network to utilize time sensitive networking (TSN) technology...
Through the first three quarters of 2018, Tokyo Electron is poised to take over the lead of the semiconductor equipment market, according to the report “The Global Semiconductor Equipment: Markets, Market Shares, Market Forecasts,” recently published by The Information Network, (www...
GHG emissions wants to augment the wind energy market. In 2016, Government of UK announced the target to reduce GHG emissions to 58% by 2030 from 1990 levels. The Green Investment Bank, International Finance Corporation and the World Bank wants to thrust the wind energy market growth...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Ministry of Labor has published the most recent job market report, and in the third quarter of 2018 the annual manufacturing output growth rate experienced positive growth for the eighth consecutive quarter while simultaneously driving a hiring wave in the job market...
Mitsubishi Electric and NTT DOCOMO announced today that they have achieved what they believe to be the world's first (as of today) fifth-generation (5G) mobile telecommunications proof of concept for 27Gbps and 25Gbps maximum throughputs via one mobile terminal over communication distances of 10m and 100m, respectively, using the 28GHz radio frequency...
TAIPEI, Taiwan- According to the latest report by TrendForce, the global notebook shipments for 3Q18 are estimated to increase slightly by 3.9% QoQ, reaching 42.68 million units. Compared with the previous forecast of 5~6% growth, this projection has been adjusted 2% downward due to the shortage of Intel CPU...
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs
- 3Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 4Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 5Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology
- 6Taiwan’s Resources Recycling Achievement Highly Appreciated – Invited to Europe for Publicity
- 7u-blox Collaborates with Iskraemeco and EMH to Integrate Bluetooth Display Interface for Smart Meter
- 8Acer Announces AIoT Edge Computing Device with Support for Amazon Kinesis Video Streams
- 9MediaTek Adopts Qualtera’s Silicondash Platform to Enhance Semiconductor Yield and Quality
- 10Total NAND Flash Revenue Rose by Just 4.4% QoQ in 3Q18