Published: Mar 08,2017
HSINCHU, Taiwan – NVM IP provider eMemory announces today its NeoFuse IP has been extensively implemented in High Voltage(HV) platforms across all process nodes from 0.11um to 40nm in six leading foundries responding to the rising demand for Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display applications...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reported that in the fourth quarter of 2016, the NAND Flash market was at its most severe phase of shortage for the year while shipments in the end device markets were robust. Consequently, average sales prices (ASPs) of NAND Flash products rose significantly, and the fourth-quarter global NAND Flash revenue registered a large sequential increase of 17...
Keysight Technologies today announced that it has begun working with Huawei on phase II of the China 5G Technology R&D Trial. Using its industry-leading UXA N9040B signal analyzer and 89601B VSA signal analysis software, Keysight has conducted the first integration tests with Huawei’s 5G prototype base station...
TAIPEI, Taiwan- Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today announces that Advance Research Chemicals, Inc. has received the Linde Electronics Preferred Supplier Award for 2016 in recognition of its continuous support and commitment to Linde Electronics...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - IDC's latest report showed that the global smartphones manufacturing volume increased by 21% in the fourth quarter of 2016, compared to Previous season, due to the shortage relieved of LCD panel, memory and other key components, coupled with the Chinese New Year holiday stocking...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today its new FA-IT Open Platform for factory automation based on edge computing. The platform facilitates connectivity between factory shop floors and value chains via Internet of things (IoT) systems to enable the rapid collection, analysis and utilization of data for smart manufacturing...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016