Published: Jun 13,2017
E Ink today announced that E Ink Prism, the groundbreaking product designed to transform the way spaces and surroundings are experienced, will be available in seven different colors: Voyage (dark blue), Daydream (cyan), Blush (red), Sprout (green), Zest (yellow), Harvest (brown) and Waltz (black)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Environmental Administration Minister Lee, Ying-Yuan on June 6 led a group of officials from related agencies to visit UWin Nanotech headquarters, which is located in Tucheng District, New Taipei City and discussed recycling economy and urban mining issues...
transcosmos analytics Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of transcosmos inc. launched an initiative to deploy its machine learning automation / AI platform “DataRobot” to transcosmos’s Service and Administrations divisions and develop over 100 data scientists, the masters of DataRobot...
Global motherboard shipment volume is forecast to reach 107.7 million units in 2016, according to MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute. "Although a majority of motherboard makers were struggling with their inventory levels in 2016...
iST announced that they are going to cooperate with JFE Techno Research the company who specializes in high quality analysis, by signing the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). From this date, the two parties will be focusing on feasibility studies...
CETECOM has been an official member and test center of the LNI 4.0 network since May 2017 and supports the German SME in the use and development of wireless technologies in the industrial environment. "As an accredited test laboratory with more than 20 years of experience in wireless telecommunication technologies, we can make a valuable contribution to the various fields of application of the Internet of Things...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B