Published: May 09,2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s National Applied Research Laboratories (NARLabs) on May 8 announced that a new-generation Peta-level super high-speed computing mainframe entitled “Taiwania” had begun operations and will provide Taiwan with important high speed computing for use in advanced research...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Extech Electronics Co. (EEC) puts control in the hands of power source users with the release of PowerTRAC. PowerTRAC is designed for ease use, effortlessly configuring power source settings for optimal performance...
TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Taiwan International Machine Tool Show (TMTS), hosted by TMBA, held biennially and this year it will be on a large scale in Taichung from November 7th to 11th, 2018. The show’s chosen motto is “Manufacture Linking • Activate the Future"...
The spread of digital camera applications in vehicles, machine vision, human recognition and security systems, as well as for more powerful camera phones will drive CMOS image sensor sales to an eighth straight record-high level this year with worldwide revenues growing 10% to $13...
According to TrendForce (WitsView)’s latest report New Display Technology Cost Analysis, some manufacturers have focused on the development of Mini LED, expecting it to become a transitional product before Micro LED is ready for mass production...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Delta Electronics Inc. in an effort to expand their AI robot related industries will spend NT$1 billion over the next four years investing in Central Taiwan Science Park to establish a robotics R&D headquarters which will provide the industry with smart manufacturing solutions which are centered around robot arms...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm