Published: Sep 03,2020
Frost & Sullivan’s recent analysis, Growth Opportunities from Decarbonization in the Global Power Market, 2019-2030, reveals that the 2020s will be crucial for all the participants in the power industry as the transition toward renewable energy is expected to increase, while coal takes a downturn in most developed markets...
Acer Supports for the New NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs Across Its Predator Orion Desktop Portfo
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced support for the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs across its portfolio of Predator Orion gaming desktops. It also announced more details for the Predator X25, a 360 Hz gaming monitor that features NVIDIA G-SYNC and NVIDIA’s new Reflex Latency Analyzer...
Holtek announced its new Temperature and Humidity Digital Sensor, the BM25S2021-1, a device which includes fully integrated humidity and temperature sensors. After temperature and humidity calibration and temperature compensation is carried out, the module has the characteristics of high precision, low power consumption and ease of use, thus greatly reducing product development time...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Barco and DACOMS Technology Co, Ltd, a Taipei-based systems integrator in the AV, control room, and multimedia networking space, today announced a new technology partnership and business relationship that will focus on simulation and training display solutions...
According to a recent study from market research firm Global Market Insights, The demand for consumer electronics market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate on account of increasing purchase of devices integrated with latest technologies...
Septentrio announced today that it has partnered with Digi-Key Electronics, a global electronic components distributor. Digi-Key now offers mosaic-X5 globally for customers who need secure and reliable high-accuracy positioning in a compact and low-power form factor...
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 6Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 7TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 8Broadcom Overtakes Qualcomm for First Place in 2Q20 Revenue Ranking
- 9World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 10Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform