Published: Oct 11,2017
Toshiba Corporation today announced that its board of directors has approved a further investment by Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary that manufactures Flash memory, in manufacturing equipment for the Fab 6 clean room under construction at Yokkaichi Operations...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 67 million units in the third quarter of 2017, a 3.6 percent decline from the third quarter of 2016, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. This is the 12th consecutive quarter of declining PC shipments...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, prices for upstream PCB materials will begin to be raised after the extended National Holiday in Mainland China. This is mainly due to tight international raw material prices and terminal demand...
NVIDIA today unveiled the world's first artificial intelligence computer designed to drive fully autonomous robotaxis. The new system, codenamed Pegasus, extends the NVIDIA DRIVE PX AI computing platform to handle Level 5 driverless vehicles...
By the end of 2019, 499,500 OLED sheets will be in production, giving rise to a 100% oversupply of smartphone OLEDs by 2020, according to the Information Network, a New Tripoli, PA-based market research company. Production of OLEDs for smartphones is proceeding at such a rapid pace that supply will outstrip demand by nearly a 2:1 ratio in 2020...
HSINCHU Taiwan – Zyxel Communications will showcase the world’s leading Managed WiFi Solution – enabling service providers to deliver seamless whole-home WiFi with exceptional user experience quickly and cost-effectively – at this year’s Broadband World Forum...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations