Published: Jan 14,2021
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In 2020, the global economy faced the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and the US-China trade war. While the economies around the world were critically affected, Taiwan was able to break through the predicament and make extraordinary performances in foreign trade and industry development...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Intel has outsourced the production of about 15-20% of its non-CPU chips, with most of the wafer starts for these products assigned to TSMC and UMC, according to TrendForce’s latest investigations. While the company is planning to kick off mass production of Core i3 CPUs at TSMC’s 5nm node in 2H21, Intel’s mid-range and high-end CPUs are projected to enter mass production using TSMC’s 3nm node in 2H22...
Renesas Electronics announced its collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate the development of connected vehicles. Renesas’ R-Car Starter Kit, based on Renesas’ R-Car automotive system-on-chip (SoC), is now available as a development environment for the Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - EZconn Corporation recently defeated a patent challenge brought by PCT International, Inc., a former customer with whom EZconn has done no business since March 2014. In an April 2019 press release, PCT noted that it had filed an action with the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office to cancel EZconn’s Patent No...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Ennostar Incorporation, a joint venture between Epistar Corporation and Lextar Electronics through share swap, is formally established in January 6, 2021 and listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. The company strives to be the best transnational investment platform of the compound semiconductor industry...
Renesas Electronics and Sequans Communications announced an expansion of their collaboration to include development of 5G modules based on Sequans’ upcoming Taurus 5G platform. Renesas will gain non-exclusive technology access and licensing from Sequans...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY