Published: Sep 30,2019
Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry) held a forum on September 25-27, 2019, to reveal our findings on 5G services and applications...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company’s heavy investments in advanced wafer-fab technology are set to pay off significantly for the world’s largest silicon foundry as it continues the production ramp of 7nm ICs in the second half of this year, according to an analysis in IC Insights’ September Update to the 2019 McClean Report...
The Global Lighting LED Packaging Market Slide Into Slump on Weak End Product Demand, Says TrendForc
According to the latest LEDinside Gold Member Report from TrendForce, the global lighting LED package market value is expected to continue to decline due to the global economic recession and the decrease in the unit price of the lighting LED package products...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Innotech Expo 2019 will be held from September 26 (Thu) to 28 (Sat), 2019 at the TWTC Exhibition Hall 1. To demonstrate the innovative energy generated from the technology R&D from the academe and technology industries...
Mitsubishi Electric Develops Ultra-Wideband Transmission Chip Set for Multi-Purpose Wireless Systems
Mitsubishi Electric announced today it has developed the world’s first ultra-wideband transmission chip set with S/C/X-band capability, designed for multi-purpose wireless systems. The new chip set is expected to facilitate the downsizing of transmission modules and boost the transmission range of wireless systems...
Alibaba DAMO Academy announced that the company has developed a new AI chip named “Hanguang 800”that speeds up machine-learning tasks on its platforms by 12 times the previous rate. The Hanguang 800” named “after a legendary sword in ancient China...
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security
- 6Alibaba Unveils Its Self-Developed AI Chip “Hanguang 800”
- 7BITO Robotics Utilizing AI Algorithms in Smart Manufacturing
- 8Samsung Develops 12-Layer 3D-TSV Chip Packaging Technology with Over 60,000 TSV Holes
- 9M31 Won TSMC’s 2019 Partner of the Year Award for Specialty Process IP
- 10Seizing the $152.1B Gaming Market – COMPUTEX Creates a E-Sports Equipment Ecosystem