Published: Jul 31,2018
HSIHCHU, Taiwan – eMemory today announced its reprogrammable eNVM IP NeoMTP is qualified and now available for TowerJazz 0.18um BCD process, amid an increasing demand for the cost-effective memory solution from wireless charging and USB Type C customers...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that the global sales revenue of DRAM modules for 2017 totaled US$11.7 billion, amounting to a significant growth of 69% compared with the result of the previous year. The high revenue is due to the nearly 50% YoY growth of DRAM ASP, although the contribution of the spot market to the total DRAM revenue is getting smaller...
Bridgetek’s multi-award winning Embedded Video Engine (EVE) technology continues to gain traction within the global open source community, as well as with larger OEMs. The highly integrated graphics controller devices - which are able to take care of the display, touch and audio aspects of modern human machine interfaces (HMIs) - are featuring in a growing number of products being developed by small start-ups...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese semiconductor testing and packaging company, ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. yesterday stated that they would increase the scale of their semiconductor development in Mainland China, and in addition to their factory in Fujian Province they would also be open to investment from Tsinghua Holdings to expand their production capacity...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, estimates that x86-based solutions will continue to be the market mainstream in 2018, with a global shipment share of 97%. Intel and AMD will continue to lead the development of server. Particularly, in the sector of Internet Datacenter, solutions based on the x86 architecture will still dominate the market due to its wide product range...
NVIDIA has been selected by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to work with a team of university and industry researchers to enable near application-specific integrated circuit performance without sacrificing programmability for data-intensive algorithms...
- 1ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 2TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 3Upcoming 802.11ax Represents Significant Selling Point for Wi-Fi Gear Vendors, Says GlobalData
- 4Sony Releases the Latest SXRD, the World's Smallest Full HD Reflective LCD Device
- 5AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Long-Term Oversupply of Large TFT LCD Panels to Prompt Restructuring of Older Fabs, IHS Markit Says
- 8Chinese Maintains Lead in Global Solar Investment
- 9Smart TV Share Jumps to 70% of TV Shipments in 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 10UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”