Published: Aug 11,2017
Microsoft announced a new framework that enables businesses to adopt blockchain technology for increased enterprise privacy and security, and named Intel as a hardware and software development partner. As part of this collaboration...
The Asia Pacific excluding Japan (or APeJ) retail industry is one of the most active in leveraging technology to improve customer experience and generate more sales, according to IDC. Increasing demand for cross-border ecommerce, high internet penetration, and smartphone adoption in the region are driving retailers to adopt digital technologies and invest in infrastructure upgrades...
A recent global Gartner survey revealed that 75 percent of end-user organizations would be willing to pay more for 5G mobile capabilities. Only 24 percent of the survey's respondents would be unwilling to pay more for 5G than for 4G...
Sony Corporation and Sony Global Education (SGE) have developed a system that will apply block chain technology to the field of education. By using "technology that makes mutual use of educational achievements and activity records in an open and safe way," this reliable system centralizes the management of data from multiple educational institutions and makes it possible to record and reference educational data and digital transcripts...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$572.6 billion(US$18.9B), up 0.2% on-quarter and 4.8% decrease on-year. In design, was NT$150...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Oxford Instruments plc, an internationally renowned precision instruments design and manufacturing conglomerate, announced today that it intends to increase personnel at its R&D base located at the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) in Taiwan...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019