Published: Jun 11,2019
Alibaba A.I. Labs, an AI research division of Alibaba Group, today announced at CES Asia partnerships with auto brands, including Audi, Renault and Honda to drive a smart mobility initiative in China. Tmall Genie Auto, an Artificial Intelligence solution developed by Alibaba A...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) conducted a survey of online shopping by netizens and then carried out an analysis of smart home purchases. The survey revealed that when purchasing smart home electronics, netizens primarily bought small-sized smart home appliances, with as many as 61% of netizens having purchased small-sized smart home appliances and 39...
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. has invested in QBIT Robotics Corporation (Tokyo, Japan), a provider of robotics services, to accelerate development of a practical robot hand with tactile sense using e-Rubber sensors. QBIT Robotics is a startup that develops systems centered on collaborative robots that work together with humans for use in the service industry...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TRUST-U of MOST (Ministry of Science and Technology) has once again successfully turned a professor's research to a startup. Developed by the team led by Prof. Bing-Fei Wu from the National Chiao Tung University, the technology of "Health Management System Using Image based Physiological Signals" is able to measure a patient's heartbeat, blood pressure, and other physiological signals without touching the physical body...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - STMicroelectronics announced the publication of the Company’s 2019 Sustainability Report. The 22nd report contains details and highlights of ST’s sustainability performance in 2018 and presents the Company’s ambitions and longer-term goals for 2025 in alignment with the United Nations Global Compact Ten Principles and Sustainable Development Goals...
Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry) recently conducted a questionnaire-based survey on Taiwanese netizens who are using their smartphones to make online purchases...
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 3TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 4ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 5COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%
- 6Uncertainties in the Market Rise while a Bounce in NAND Flash Prices Remains Unlikely in 3Q
- 7Fenergo Partners with TUNG-I Information Services, Enters Taiwanese market
- 8TWS Bluetooth Headsets Market to Grow 52.9%, Says TrendForce
- 9TRUST-U Receives A Investment From MediaTek Group
- 10General Motors Honors INNOLUX as Winner of Coveted Supplier Innovation Award