Published: Feb 04,2020
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed a technology for controlling in-building mobile robots used for cleaning, security, delivery and guidance, as well as next-generation electric wheelchairs, using building dynamic maps* to achieve cooperative interaction between the robots, etc...
Samsung Electronics today announced the market launch of 'Flashbolt', its third-generation High Bandwidth Memory 2E (HBM2E). The new 16-gigabyte (GB) HBM2E is uniquely suited to maximize high performance computing (HPC) systems and help system manufacturers to advance their supercomputers, AI-driven data analytics and state-of-the-art graphics systems in a timely manner...
AAEON announces the BOXER-6641, their latest fanless box PC, featuring 8th Generation Intel Core and Xeon processors. The BOXER-6641 is the most powerful fanless solution currently available on the market. The BOXER-6641 is designed to provide users with unmatched flexibility and performance...
On account of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak’s impact on the global memory industry, investigations from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce indicate that no DRAM or NAND flash fab in China has closed or partially suspended operations at the present...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amid continued economic uncertainty and high inventory levels, growth of the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry is expected to slow down, and the worldwide IC packaging and testing industry shipment value is estimated to reached US$29...
The semiconductor business is defined by rapid technological changes and the need to maintain high levels of investment in research and development for new materials, innovative manufacturing processes for increasingly complex chip designs, and advanced IC packaging technologies...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 9Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry