Published: Sep 26,2018
MANILA, Philippines - A trilateral cooperation between Taiwan, the United States, and the Philippines Department of Environment and Natural Resources held a five-day International E-waste Management Network Workshop from September 24 to 28 in Manila, the Philippines...
According to LED Industry Demand and Supply Data Base, the latest report by LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, the global LED industry is projected to reach a market value of US$ 18.796 billion in 2018, with an increase of 4% YoY, lower than LEDinside’s earlier forecast of 11%...
Today at the Intel 5G Network Summit in Beijing, China, Sandra Rivera, senior vice president of Intel’s Network Platforms Group, unveiled new developments across the 5G value chain alongside a powerful ecosystem of industry leaders, including Baidu, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, H3C, Huawei, Tencent, Unisoc and ZTE...
STMicroelectronics and Leti, a research institute of CEA Tech, today announced their cooperation to industrialize GaN (Gallium Nitride)-on-Silicon technologies for power switching devices. This power GaN-on-Si technology will enable ST to address high-efficiency, high-power applications, including automotive on-board chargers for hybrid and electric vehicles, wireless charging, and servers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Imec Taiwan, subsidiary of imec today announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with Taiwan’s Instrument Technology Research Center of National Applied Research Laboratories (ITRC-NARLabs)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan National University (NTU) and Stanford University have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MOU) to jointly promote medical treatment which utilizes Artificial Intelligence (AI) smart biotech. The conference where the MOU between Taiwan and the United States was signed was actively oriented towards the development of applications which integrate medical treatment and big data...
- 1Intel and Industry Partners Accelerate 5G in China
- 2Taiwan, USA, and Philippines Jointly Hold E-waste Recycling Management Network Conference
- 3DRAM Products May Experience Steeper Price Decline of 5% QoQ in 4Q18, Says TrendForce
- 4Acer Unveils Self-driving Concept Car
- 5Samsung’s 7-inch OLED Display Selected for the Audi e-tron
- 6NEC Launches A New Innovation Centre in Singapore
- 7DRAM and NAND Flash Products to See Price Decline in 4Q18, Says TrendForce
- 8Global Ranking of Branded SSD Module Makers for 2017; Kingston, ADATA, and Tigo Took Top 3
- 9Taiwanese Blockchain Startup ioeX Provides Solution to Decrease IoT Data Transfer Costs by 70%
- 10M31 Technology’s Diversified TSMC 28HPC+ ULL Memory Compilers