Published: Apr 12,2017
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory announces today having shipped more than 100,000 wafers embedded with its innovative NeoEE IP, an embedded logic multiple-time programmable (MTP) solution. eMemory’s NeoEE IP has been successfully implemented in foundries worldwide for a wide variety of applications, including fingerprint IC, 2...
Global smartphone production volume for the first quarter of 2017 totaled 307 million units, a drop of 23% from the previous quarter, according to market intelligence firm TrendForce. Smartphone brands, especially those based in China, lowered their production volume forecasts through the first quarter as demand slowed down significantly due to the conventional seasonal effect...
Global automotive applications of advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) will surpass 302 million units annually in 2022, according to new analysis from IHS Markit. In its latest ADAS Applications and Sensors Report, IHS Markit forecasts that global ADAS growth will be led in part by new introductions of automated autopilot...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Organized by SEMI and the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), LED Taiwan 2017 will open tomorrow in Taipei, will attract over 12,000 visitors from over 60 countries and leading manufacturers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) Smart Network System Institute and China Steel Corporation are jointly collaborating on the “Remote Master” smart glasses industrial solution. Using a specialized helmet equipped with smart glasses, it provides real-time working environment images, language voice communication, and remote guidance functionality to reduce difficulties for employees when operating machinery...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - This one is different. Leading Taiwanese industrial computer manufacturer, IEI Integration's, Afubot has solid manufacturing processes and pragmatic industrial thinking, and you definitely will not just use it as a high-end toy...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business