Published: Jan 29,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) this week is expected to determine this year’s offshore wind power purchasing rates; furthermore, this year as the Bureau of Energy drafts the electrical fees, due to last year’s corrections from NT$5...
NEC, KDDI and Obayashi today announced that they had successfully carried out an operation in which the next-generation mobile communication system 5G was used to remotely control two construction machines in a cooperative manner...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan’s largest telecommunication service provider, today announced an exclusive partnership with Netflix to promote domestic and international video content in superior 4K quality. The partnership is expected to create a wave of new user growth among younger generations...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it has developed an high-frequency ocean surface radar technology that provides detailed measurement of tsunami sea levels, allowing more accurate and timely detection of the multiple wave-fronts of tsunamis...
Annual semiconductor unit shipments, including integrated circuits and optoelectronics, sensors, and discrete (O-S-D) devices grew 10% in 2018 and surpassed the one trillion unit mark for the first time, based on data presented in the new, 2019 edition of IC Insights’ McClean Report—A Complete Analysis and Forecast of the Integrated Circuit Industry...
Keysight Technologies has opened a new automotive customer center in Nagoya, Japan. This is another in a series of automotive customer centers established by Keysight, including facilities in Michigan, United States, Boeblingen, Germany, and Shanghai, China...
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week
- 6LED Packaging Companies Work on Niche Markets, Says TrendForce
- 7Blue OLED on Silicon Sensor Detects Phosphorescence
- 8China IC Production Forecast to Show a Strong 15% 2018-2023 CAGR
- 9Semiconductor Unit Shipments Exceeded 1 Trillion Devices in 2018
- 10Keysight Strengthens Support for Automotive Customers with New Facility in Nagoya, Japan