Published: Nov 20,2019
Cree and STMicroelectronics announced today the expansion and extension of an existing multi-year, long-term silicon carbide (SiC) wafer supply agreement to more than $500 million. The extended agreement is a doubling in value of the original agreement for the supply of Cree’s advanced 150mm silicon carbide bare and epitaxial wafers to STMicroelectronics over the next several years...
According to the latest IDC Worldwide Semiannual Security Spending Guide, spending on security hardware, services, and software in Asia/Pacific is expected to reach USD 16.4 billion in 2019, an increase of 20.01% over previous year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) has teamed up with NVIDIA once again following NVIDIA's response to MOST’s AI research strategy, and after jointly proposing five major directions for cooperation, MOST invited NVIDIA Senior Vice President and Chief Scientist William J...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology and United Microelectronics Corporation, today announced the availability of Faraday’s fundamental IP on UMC’s 22nm ultra-low-power (ULP) and ultra-low-leakage (ULL) processes. The silicon-proven 22ULP/ULL fundamental IP, including multi-Vt standard cell libraries, ECO libraries, IO libraries, PowerSlash kit, and memory compilers, offers significant power reduction for the next level of SoC design...
According to the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, demand-side inventory in 2H19 has returned to relatively healthy levels. Furthermore, some vendors pulled their quarterly product shipment forward in an effort to avoid potential negative impacts from Trump’s impending tariffs; this shift skyrocketed DRAM suppliers’ sales bits in 3Q19...
The TSIA survey showed that Q3 2019 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$721.7 billion(US$23.9B) (15.4% growth on-quarter and up 4.4% on-year). With NT$186.0B in design(US$6...
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 3MediaTek’s 8K DTV SoC in Volume Production on TSMC 12FFC Technology
- 4Taiwan’s Taishin Bank Selected as the Regional 2019 Gartner Eye on Innovation Award Winner
- 5Intel Demonstrates Nervana NNP for Cloud, Movidius Myriad VPU for Edge
- 62019 Arm Design Contest: Feng Chia University Wins Prize for Smart Wearable Fitness Analysis
- 7Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 8MediaTek Collaborates with Microsoft to Accelerate the Development of IoT Solutions
- 93Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 10Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019