Published: Oct 03,2017
According to the latest IDC Asia Pacific Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, the total hardcopy peripherals shipment in 2017Q2 for the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan (APeJ) was 7.84 million units. Inkjet and laser unit shipments both expanded during the quarter, growing 2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – TSMC Chairman Morris Chang today announced his retirement in June 2018, and will not participate in any TSMC management activities. Meanwhile, TSMC also announced dual leadership of Dr. Mark Liu and Dr. C.C...
Keysight Technologies announced the collaboration with Bluetest on the successful creation of a narrowband - internet of things (NB-IoT)) over-the-air (OTA) solution for use in Bluetest Reverberation Test Systems (bluetest.se/products/chambers)...
Axiomtek announced that Axiomtek was named a winner for “Taiwan Excellence 2018”. Axiomtek’s award-winning products this time include tBOX324-894-FL, eBOX700-891-FL, GOT3177T-311-FR, P6105 and OPS500-501-H. The five products that Axiomtek was conferred on with the Taiwan Excellence 2018 are: tBOX324-894-FL: The tBOX324-894-FL, a multi-functional fanless embedded computer, is certified with EN 50155, EN 50121, E-Mark, ISO 7637, DNV 2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC today announced that its 3-nanometer process manufacturing plant will be located in Taiwan's Southern Taiwan Science Park, which is also the world's first 3-nanometer investment plan. TSMC said that the industry cluster and supply chain of Southern Taiwan Science Park (STSP) can fulfill all needs of its new 3nm plan; in addition to new 3nm plant, TSMC’s Fab 6 and Fab 14 are also located in the STSP...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Team Group announced today the addition of new products as to their prestigious T-FORCE gaming line of products. Announced today, the T-FORCE arsenal welcomes the T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO M.2 PCI-E solid-state drive and the T-FORCE FORCE SABLE gaming mouse pad...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations