Published: May 29,2019
According to the latest investigations by DRAMeXchange , a division of TrendForce , DRAM prices have faced mounting pressure to trend down in 1Q, the traditional offseason. Not only was this due to the production capacities added in 2H18, which found full expression in 1Q, but also a compressed procurement momentum by a demand side busy clearing out their own inventories...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Wiwynn today demonstrates its two-phase immersion cooling system designed with Open Compute Project (OCP) servers, 48V technology and 3M Fluorinert electronic liquids at Computex Taipei 2019. It is to address the fast-growing power consumption and computing density by providing power and cooling efficiency, serviceability and reliability advantages...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron is introducing its latest product innovations at COMPUTEX 2019, held in Taipei, Taiwan from May 28 to June 1, 2019. The product demonstrations include the latest POS Terminals and Self-service Kiosk for the retail and hospitality industries and Industrial Panel PC with IP69K protection against high temperature, dust and water...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced that it has been honored with seven 2019 Computex d&i awards in recognition for design excellence, in the categories of Gaming Hardware, Information and Communication Hardware, AR, VR and Content, and IoT categories...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX 2019 officially kicks off on Tuesday with focuses on AI & IoT, 5G, Blockchain, Innovations & Startups, and Gaming & XR. A total of 1,685 exhibitors will showcase their technologies in 5,508 booths, which is a near 10% growth from last year...
On the 21st, Innolux Ningbo received the final decision from the National Intellectual Property Administration, PRC(hereinafter referred to as CNIPA中國國家智慧財產權局) wherein the two patents (Chinese patents No. ZL201611179077...
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 3TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 4ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 5COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%
- 6Uncertainties in the Market Rise while a Bounce in NAND Flash Prices Remains Unlikely in 3Q
- 7Fenergo Partners with TUNG-I Information Services, Enters Taiwanese market
- 8TWS Bluetooth Headsets Market to Grow 52.9%, Says TrendForce
- 9TRUST-U Receives A Investment From MediaTek Group
- 10General Motors Honors INNOLUX as Winner of Coveted Supplier Innovation Award