Published: Apr 23,2020
According to the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, Chinese NAND Flash manufacturer YMTC submitted samples of its 128L 3D NAND products to storage controller chip suppliers in 1Q20. The company is aiming to begin wafer input in 3Q20 and start mass production by the end of the year...
SiPearl, the company that is designing the high-performance, low-power microprocessor for the European exascale supercomputer, has signed a major technological licensing agreement with Arm, the global semiconductor IP provider...
The outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19) could prove to be an important catalyst in the adoption of Industry 4.0 initiatives and machine vision in the Asia-Pacific region, as manufacturers strive to resume production. With Asia being the world’s hub of manufacturing, machine vision will see a strong growth in the region over the next five years, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. has consistently invested in the research and development of next-generation advanced display technologies, strengthened its competitive edge, and partnered with PlayNitride Inc. to announce the world’s leading high resolution flexible micro LED display technology...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology and United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that Faraday’s Gigabit Ethernet PHY IP is now licensable on UMC’s 40LP process. This silicon-proven Gigabit Ethernet solution is designed to meet the increasing SoC integration demands for Ethernet-enabled devices and industrial automation systems with shorter lead time...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - At present, many countries in the world are slowing down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Yet, Taiwan continues to be one of the few that has successfully curbed the spread of the virus, all the while allowing its citizens to maintain their normal lives...
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 4HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 5Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 6Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology
- 7Smartphone Production to Drop by 16.5% YoY in 2Q20, Setting Historical Record
- 8AUO to Demerge General Display and Public Information Display Business
- 9First Open-source 5G Core Network Complied with International Standards Research Made in Taiwan
- 10Semiconductor Downturn to Continue Into 2020 Due to COVID-19 Impact