Published: Dec 08,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In recent years, deep learning technology has shown amazing results in a wide range of applications such as image recognition, object detection, feature diagnosis, and speech processing. In order to popularize these applications, high-efficiency semiconductor implementation is the most critical...
Coming as no surprise, each of the top-five IC product categories in terms of sales all have ties to computing or communication applications. With estimated sales of $65.2 billion, DRAM tops the list with the greatest sales revenue in 2020, followed in second place by NAND flash, according to IC Insights...
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) has today announced that users of its new OpenRoaming service will be granted enterprise-level security thanks to a partnership with infrastructure security experts, Kyrio. The WBA OpenRoaming Service...
The total mobile services revenue in China is set to increase from US$119.1bn in 2020 to US$142.8bn in 2025, at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7%, supported by 5G infrastructure, increase in mobile data consumption and rising data average revenue per user (ARPU), according to GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced support for the TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) recommendations. Faraday is the world’s first ASIC design company and among the first thirty Taiwanese companies listed as a supporter on the TCFD website...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AUO announced that it will showcase its premium 3D surgical display solutions at the Healthcare Expo Taiwan at the Nangang Exhibition Center in Taipei from December 3 to 6. These AUO-developed solutions include the 32-inch 4K polarized 3D display solution integrated with MedicalTek’s world-leading 3D endoscope and minimally invasive surgery (MIS) visualization system, and a 15...
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 6Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 7Enter Quantum Electronics Via Patterned Strain Engineering
- 8u-blox Acquires Full Ownership in Sapcorda Joint Venture
- 9Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY
- 10Acer Reports Q1’21 Preliminary Revenue at NT$71.56 Billion, Up 46.5% YoY