Published: Mar 25,2019
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Ministry of Science and Technology organized the opening ceremony of the "Rebuild After PhDs' Industrial and Skill Expertise" (RAISE program) at the Y17 Youth Recreation Center in the morning of March 20. Minister Liang-Gee Chen...
Hyundai Mobis has joined hands with an IT company to develop an autonomous driving platform. On March 20th, Hyundai Mobis announced that it has entered into an MOU for joint development of an AI-based autonomous driving platform with Yandex, one of the Europe’s largest Internet companies that build intelligent products and services powered by machine learning...
China’s mobile ecosystem added RMB5.2 trillion ($750 billion) in value to the country’s economy last year, equivalent to 5.5 per cent of China’s GDP in 2018, according to a new GSMA report. The data features in the first ever China edition of the GSMA’s Mobile Economy report series, which is published today at a special roundtable event in Beijing to discuss the latest developments in the Chinese mobile industry as it enters the 5G era...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – “AX58100 2/3-Port EtherCAT Slave Controller” at Hannover Messe 2019 ETG Joint Booth. The AX58100 integrates two embedded Fast Ethernet PHYs which can support both copper and fiber industrial Ethernet applications and supports some additional interfaces such as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)...
HSIN, Taiwan - Andes Technology announced the availability of SEGGER powerful development solutions support for Andes RISC-V processor families. Andes RISC-V processors are based on AndeStar V5 architecture, which maintains the full compatibility to RISC-V technology and thus inherits its compact, modular and extensible advantages...
According to TrendForce's newest research report, development momentum of advanced production processes has been dropping due to weakening demand in most end markets, including smartphones. Foundries face a severe challenge in 1Q19, and global foundry production revenue for the first quarter is expected to decline by around 16% compared to the same quarter 2018, arriving at 14...
- 1DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 2TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities
- 6Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 8Taiwan’s GLORIA Debuts at Hannover MESSE 2019
- 9IDC Expects AR/VR Spending in Asia/Pacific To Reach USD34.9 Billion by 2022
- 10Uwin Nanotech Roots in Green Chemistry and Waste Reduction Concepts