Published: Jan 21,2020
SiPearl, the company that will enable Europe to set out its technological sovereignty for high-performance microprocessors, announced that the company is moving into its operational phase. It is now the 27th member of the European Processor Initiative (EPI) consortium, alongside research institutes, universities, supercomputing centres and leading names from the IT, electronics and automotive sectors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted an online-questionnaire survey in September 2019 on Taiwan’s smartphone users aged 18-65 and the findings reveal that the popularity of mobile payments in the consumer group aged 46-55 increased 31...
Global market intelligence firm TrendForce announced its 20th anniversary in 2020. In addition to offering enterprise consultation services, TrendForce specializes in the comprehensive market analysis of the global technology sector...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory and United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that eMemory’s NeoFuse IP has been qualified on UMC’s 28nm High Voltage (HV) platform to target the fast-growing OLED market. Key customers have completed successful product tape outs using this IP and process, which are ready for mass production...
Worldwide semiconductor revenue totaled $418.3 billion in 2019, down 11.9% from 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. Intel regained the No. 1 position in the market as the downturn in the memory market negatively impacted many of the top vendors, including Samsung Electronics, the No...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$317.24 billion, net income of NT$116.04 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$4.47 (US$0.73 per ADR unit) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019...
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment
- 6Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology for DDL Applications on Microfabrication
- 7IoT Solutions World Congress Becomes a Hotspot of Global Wi-Fi Experts
- 8China-based Memory Fabs Continue Normal Operations Currently as Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreaking
- 9Mitsubishi Develops New Antenna and RF-IC Enable Future High-speed Internet Access
- 10TSIA Announces 2019 Statistics of Taiwan’s IC Industry