Published: Oct 29,2020
HSINCHU, Taiwan - United Microelectronics today pleaded guilty to one count of receiving and possessing a stolen trade secret, and agreed to pay a fine of $60 million USD. UMC’s plea and Plea Agreement resolve a 2018 trade secrets case brought against UMC by the U...
AAEON is honored with receiving the 29th Taiwan Excellence Award for 2021. Four AAEON products are recognized this year for their innovation and design to continue pushing AI and edge computing; the BOXER-6641, BOXER-6842M, BOXER-8221AI and BOXER-8521AI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award unveiled their groundbreaking advances for the hardware manufacturing industry at the Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, a digital event held on Friday, October 23, in Taipei, Taiwan, to industry professionals around the globe...
IC Insights’ October Update to The McClean Report showed the monthly average selling price (ASP) of DRAM started on a steep downward trend in the second half of 2018 that eventually bottomed out at $3.04 in December 2019. DRAM prices rebounded in the first half of 2020 as memory demand grew for personal and enterprise computing systems after the Covid-19 virus forced a rapid and dramatic shift to online-based education...
AMD announced that it had reached an agreement with leading FPGA manufacturer Xilinx to acquire the latter for US$35 billion. Should the acquisition proceed as planned, AMD will greatly increase its influence across industries such as 5G...
The total worldwide shipments of branded SSDs bound for the channel (retail) market in 2019 reached 131 million units, showing an increase of almost 60% from 2018, according to TrendForce's latest investigations. This result also indicated a further and substantial growth in SSD adoption...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6TSMC to Kick off Mass Production of Intel CPUs in 2H21, Says TrendForce
- 7Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 8“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 9Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021
- 10TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints