Published: Jun 05,2017
IBM today announced that Baheal Pharmaceutical Group is extending the reach of Watson for Oncology to clinicians across China through a new multi-year strategic alliance. Baheal has a proven track record delivering value to hospitals across China working with more than 12...
Rapid progress in the development artificial intelligence (AI) has allowed humans to communicate with robots using natural languages. TrendForce’s breakdown of global sales of service robots for 2016 reveals that voice-based assistant robots accounted for the majority share of the total sales at nearly 50%...
Axiomtek announced that Axiomtek was named a winner for “COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017”. Axiomtek’s award-winning products this time include the eBOX800-841-FL and the tBOX324-894-FL. The two products that Axiomtek was conferred on with the COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017 are: The eBOX800-841-FL: An IP67-rated fanless embedded system with Intel Atom processor E3845...
Sony Corporation today announced it has developed a back-illuminated time-of-flight ("ToF") image sensor with a 10µm pixel pitch, the industry's smallest. This accomplishment was made possibly combining the ToF image sensor technology of Softkinetic Systems S...
Shipment volume of global PC systems, including notebook PCs, desktop PCs, tablets, and servers, is forecast to reach around 433 million units in 2017, with the year-on-year growth dipping from 9% in 2016 to 4%, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - 3D NAND flash memory now is for everybody. At Computex 2017, there were more memory manufacturers and suppliers began offering 3D NAND flash memory products, including Toshiba, Western Digital (WD), Transcend, ADATA, Intel, Apacer and PLEXTOR all showcased their new products using 3D NAND flash memory...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B