Published: Jul 24,2019
The Automotive Edge Computing Consortium (AECC) today announced that IBM Japan Co., Ltd., has joined the AECC. The AECC is a non-profit consortium of cross-industry players working to drive best practices for the coming vehicle and computing convergence...
Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry) conducted a questionnaire-based survey on Taiwanese consumers in May 2019 to ascertain their views about AI voice assistants...
According to the latest Infrared Sensing Application Market Trend Report by LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, seeing that smartphone shipments are predicted to decline for whole 2019 year, cell phone brands will be engaging in a 'specs -contest' with their flagship devices for the second half-year, and 3D sensing modules will become an important component in that race...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan’s Economic Daily News, following PlayNitride Inc. and Ritdisplay Corporation’s forming of an alliance via a stock exchange strategy in May 2019, the two companies are currently working together to supply Micro LED for Apple's next-generation Apple Watch...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - King I Electronics has partnered with Ayla Networks for its smart thermostat family of products. “In the Internet of Things market, no single company can fully master all the knowledge and technology needed for successful connected-product development,” said David Wan, King I’s general manager...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hosted by Mr. Douglas Y.T. Hsu, Director-General of the TECO in Boston, Dr. Liang-Gee Chen, Minister of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Taiwan arrived in Boston on July 17th 2019 and started his two-and-half-day visit...
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 5Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 6BIO Asia-Taiwan 2019 Showcases Biotech as the Region’s Next Growth Engine
- 7AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X
- 8Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Enters Growth Stage with VCSEL Revenue Possibly Reaching US$1.139B
- 9NAND Flash Contract Price Decline Shrinks in 3Q, with Wafer Prices to Grow Against the Trend
- 10III Utilizes NB-IoT Technology to Transform Public Toilets into “Smart Toilets”