Published: Feb 28,2017
According to Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). Worldwide smartphone shipments hit 1.43 billion units for the full year of 2015 and are expected to have reached 1.5 billion units in 2016...
Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today announced that PlayStationVR (PS VR) has cumulatively sold through 915,000 worldwide as of February 19, 2017. “Since its October launch, PS VR continues to be well received by people around the world thanks to the high quality, revolutionary VR experience it offers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC Co-CEO Mark Liu said yesterday that TSMC will take the lead in providing the 5nm node process technology. The company is officially entering the technology development stage and scheduled to enter risk production in the first half of 2019, at least six months ahead of original schedule...
According to IC Insights’ latest report that Taiwan led all regions/countries in wafer capacity with 21.3% share, a slight decrease from 21.7% in 2015 when the country first became the global wafer capacity leader. IC Insights noted that Taiwan was only slightly ahead of South Korea, which was in second place...
The global supply of 2D-NAND Flash will remain tight going into the second quarter of 2017, according to the latest analysis from DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. Also, major smartphone brands will soon begin their first wave of new product release for the year after the Mobile World Congress in Spain...
NEC Corporation today announced plans to reorganize its business structure as of April 1, 2017 in order to further contribute to the resolution of social issues facing regions across Japan through its Solutions for Society, which leverage ICT to create advanced social infrastructure...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016