Published: Aug 17,2017
JSC announced the Octa serial interface RAM, the OctaRAM JSC64SS product family. OctaRAM provides designers with the next generation performance level of x8 I/O serial interface products with an operating frequency of up to 200MHz and transmission speeds of up to 400MB/s...
To get more students excited about STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) subjects as they head back to school, Texas Instruments (TI) teamed up with newly-retired Baltimore Raven John Urschel to kick-off the #GenSTEM contest...
IC Insights has revised its outlook and analysis of the IC industry and presented its new findings in the Mid-Year Update to The McClean Report 2017. Among the revisions is a complete update of forecast growth rates of the 33 main product categories classified by the World Semiconductor Trade Statistics organization (WSTS)...
Broadcom Limited, Qualcomm and NVIDIA respectively took first, second and third place in TrendForce’s latest ranking of the global top 10 fabless IC design houses for the second quarter of 2017. With MediaTek and Marvell as exceptions, the eight other design houses in the top 10 ranking posted year-on-year revenue growth...
HRADIL’s new 300 V New Generation Coaxial Cable 4.0 for sewer relining robots with UV-curing unit permits the use of two independently operated camera systems. The technical solution behind this employs two internal 75 ohm coaxial conductors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to promote artificial intelligence in terminal industry applications, Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) is expected to provide NT$4 billion in funding over a period of four years to commence the “Shoot the Moon Program” and increase the speed of talent and technology cultivation and assist the semiconductor industry to stay ahead in the global market...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019