Published: Oct 18,2017
Three solar companies Gintech, Neo Solar Power (NSP) and Solartech signed an MOU on October 16 announcing their intention to merge as one single corporate entity by the third quarter of 2018. According to EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, the combined production capacity for photovoltaic (PV) cells of these three companies is projected to reach 5 gigawatts (GW)...
Worldwide shipments of PCs, tablets and smartphones are predicted to exceed 2.35 billion units in 2018, an increase of 2.0 percent from 2017, according to Gartner, Inc. This would be the highest year-over-year growth since 2015...
Despite lower-than-expected output caused by certain problems in production lines, Toshiba will be able to deliver its NAND Flash shipments as per the dates and volumes in its fourth-quarter contracts, says DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has been conducting expressway-based field testing of its xAUTO vehicle and related autonomous-driving technologies for self-sensing and network-based driving, since May 2016...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – In response to the Taiwan government’s “2-Year Solar Power Promotion Plan", AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) has been continuously accelerating its pace in developing solar power systems in recent years. In addition to focusing on rooftop solar power plants, the Company has extended its reach to the ground mount and floating solar power markets to demonstrate its comprehensive capability for solar power plant development...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation today unveiled its EMIRAI 4 concept car featuring next-generation driving-assistance technology, which is expected to help reduce traffic accidents and contribute to increasingly safe, convenient and environmentally friendly transportation...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations