Published: Mar 14,2017
The global solar market has yet to show signs of turnaround after going through the turbulent 2016. The latest Gold Member Solar Report by EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, forecasts that the global PV demand for 2017 will total just 73...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that client-grade SSDs of mainstream capacities continue to see rising contract prices in the PC-OEM market during this first quarter. On average, contract prices of MLC-based client-grade SSDs are projected to go up by 12~16% compared with the fourth quarter of last year, while prices of TLC-based products are expected to increase by 10~16% sequentially...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced that it has completed construction of a superconducting-magnet manufacturing plant at its Transmission and Distribution Systems Center in Ako, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. The Ako plant will increase the company’s capacity to produce superconducting magnets used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines, semiconductor-manufacturing equipment and other sophisticated apparatus...
Samsung Electronics today announced it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Harman International Industries, Incorporated. Under the terms of the merger agreement, HARMAN stockholders will receive $112.00 per share in cash...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – PMOLED technology is showing its potentiality in various industries. And WiseChip Semiconductor, a Taiwanese OLED solutions provider, who fully displays the unlimited border of applications of the PMOLED technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX TAIPEI today announced last call for companies to submit their newest ICT products for the tenth annual d&i (design and innovation) awards. The awards are organized by the Taiwan External Trade and Development Council (TAITRA) and Germany’s International Forum Design (iF)...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016