STMicroelectronics Showcases its Products and Solutions for Smart Driving and the Internet of Things
Published: Jan 10,2018
Micron and Intel today announced an update to their successful NAND memory joint development partnership that has helped the companies develop and deliver industry-leading NAND technologies to market. The announcement involves the companies’ mutual agreement to work independently on future generations of 3D NAND...
MediaTek today announced that global brands including ASUS, D-Link and others will use MediaTek's chipsets as they develop advanced Gigabit Wi-Fi connectivity for premium routers and whole home coverage devices. These new devices will ensure secure, high-performance whole home wireless coverage for connected devices including PCs, smartphones, televisions and AI-powered smart home devices such as voice-enabled smart speakers...
At the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Intel announced two major milestones in its efforts to research and develop future computing technologies including quantum and neuromorphic computing. Intel CEO Brian Krzanich announced the successful design, fabrication and delivery of a 49-qubit superconducting quantum test chip...
Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd. and Clarion Co., Ltd. today announced the development of Park-by-Memory autonomous parking technology that remembers the environment surrounding users’ home parking spaces. Moving forward, the companies will aim for the initial adoption of this system through proposals to automotive manufacturers...
IndusInd Bank and Dynamics Inc. today at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show announced plans to introduce the first battery-powered, interactive payment cards to the Indian market in 2018. The new IndusInd Bank card from Dynamics has multiple buttons that let the consumers use a single card to pay in multiple ways...
USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) today announced the expansion of its Certified USB Charger Compliance and Logo Program to include Certified USB Fast Chargers. Certified USB Fast Chargers support the Programmable Power Supply (PPS) feature of the USB Power Delivery 3...
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 6Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce