Published: May 10,2018
Market research firm TrendForce reports that the global tablet shipments for 1Q18 recorded only 31.29 million units, a steep quarterly decline of 35.0% due to the traditional off season. When it comes to the second quarter, the tablet shipments are expected to grow by 11...
Prices of Middle-power 3030 LED Package Products in Chinese Market Continue to Drop, Says TrendForce
The prices of high-power LED products in the Chinese market remained stable, while mid-power 3030 LED package products saw slight price drop in April 2018, says LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, prices of mid-power 3030 LED package products continued to drop in April due to increasing demand and fierce competition among vendors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer Inc. announced today the financial results for Q1 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$54.8 billion, growing 3.52% year-on-year (YoY) measured in terms of US$ or down 2.2% YoY in terms of NT$; gross profits were NT$5...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s National Applied Research Laboratories (NARLabs) on May 8 announced that a new-generation Peta-level super high-speed computing mainframe entitled “Taiwania” had begun operations and will provide Taiwan with important high speed computing for use in advanced research...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Extech Electronics Co. (EEC) puts control in the hands of power source users with the release of PowerTRAC. PowerTRAC is designed for ease use, effortlessly configuring power source settings for optimal performance...
TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Taiwan International Machine Tool Show (TMTS), hosted by TMBA, held biennially and this year it will be on a large scale in Taichung from November 7th to 11th, 2018. The show’s chosen motto is “Manufacture Linking • Activate the Future"...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7TSMC to Rush Production of 7nm; End Products to Come Out This Year
- 8CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 9Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm