Published: Jul 16,2018
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek announced that it has completed validation (interoperability tests) of NarrowBand IoT connectivity (NB-IoT) with SoftBank Corp. to set the stage for future commercial NB-IoT applications within Japan...
According to the latest research by TrendForce, the global VR market sees marginal growth this year, and will remain inactive till the year-end due to the conservative attitude of most manufacturers and lack of new products...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - A construction team consisting of Siemens Limited Taiwan, Hyundai Rotem Company, and BES Engineering Corporation has successfully been awarded a contract for the Taoyuan MRT EMS System and will assist Taoyuan City Government in creating the most advanced smart MRT system in Taiwan...
IC Insights compares the estimated required capex needed to increase NAND flash bit volume shipments 40% per year, sourced from a chart from Micron’s 2018 Analyst and Investor Event in May of this year, versus the annual capex targeting the NAND flash market segment using IC Insights’ data...
Synopsys and the Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS) announced that a new, production-ready silicon photonics process design kit (PDK) based on IMECAS' 8-inch CMOS process is now available in the Synopsys PhoeniX OptoDesigner photonic integrated circuit (PIC) layout software...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing its fifth-generation V-NAND memory chips with the fastest data transfers now available. In the industry’s first use of the ‘Toggle DDR 4.0’ interface, the speed for transmitting data between storage and memory over Samsung’s new 256-gigabit (Gb) V-NAND has reached 1...
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center
- 6CTIMES Explores the Current State of Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- 7MediaTek’s NB-IoT MT2625 SoC Validated by SoftBank
- 83Q18 Contract Price Hike for Server DRAM Limited Due to Improved Supply, Says TrendForce
- 9VR Market Shipments at 4.65 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Forecasts
- 10Panasonic’s PLC Technology Approved as Baseline Specification by IEEE P1901.3 Working Group