Published: Jun 19,2017
MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, said that Virtual Reality sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD. Chung-yu Yang, industry analyst with Taipei-based research institute MIC, said that VR sickness has been a major factor affecting the wide-scale adoption of VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) among users...
EnvisionTEC, a leading global manufacturer of desktop and full-production 3D printers and materials, has signed a dealership agreement with The Ricoh Japan Co., Ltd., part of the imaging and electronics company based in Tokyo...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that the average contract price of server DRAM modules rose sequentially by nearly 40% and 10% respectively for the first and second quarter of 2017 due to tight supply. In the third quarter...
Worldwide TV shipments fell slightly more than expected in the first quarter of 2017, declining 4.7 percent to 46.7 million units as slowing price erosion led to a weakening consumer demand according to IHS Markit. Despite this, the growth in average screen size continues to be strong rising four percent, to just over 42 inches...
Samsung Electronics today announced that it has begun volume production of 64-layer, 256Gb V-NAND flash memory for use with an expanding line-up of storage solutions for server, PC and mobile applications. Since Samsung began producing the industry’s first SSDs based on 64-layer 256Gb V-NAND chips in January for key IT customers, it has been working on a wide range of new V-NAND-based mobile and consumer storage solutions...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Andes Technology Corporation and M31 Technology today jointly announced that AndesCore N705 CPU had adopted M31’s low-power silicon IPs and Power Management Kit (PMK) to provide a very low power consumption CPU solution for SoC design in IoT and related low power applications...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B