Published: Jul 23,2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association (PIDA) yesterday pointed out that demand in the global solar energy market is continually increasing. In 2017 nearly 100GW of solar energy equipment was installed globally; however, the primary market is still in Mainland China...
Large thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) panel makers are expected to reduce production of comparatively smaller sized 32-, 40- and 43-inch panels, helping to stabilize panel prices in the third quarter of 2018...
In its upcoming Mid-Year Update to The McClean Report 2018 , IC Insights forecasts that the 2018 global electronic systems market will grow 5% to $1,622 billion while the worldwide semiconductor market is expected to surge by 14% this year to $509...
Just as cellular vendors are working to deliver 5G innovations like multiple antennas and ‘millimeter wave’ technologies, Wi-Fi is poised for its own 5G-like upgrade with the introduction of the 802.11ax standard due this year...
Sony Corporation today announced the upcoming release of the SXRD (Silicon X-Tal (crystal) Reflective Display) SXRD241A, the world's smallest reflective display device in full HD resolution designed for portable projectors, and the CXD3554GG, a dedicated drive LSI equipped with a high-definition signal processing function...
The global unit-share of smart TVs rose from 45 percent of total TV shipments in 2015 to 64 percent in 2017. It is expected to reach 70 percent of all TV shipments in 2018. Global TV shipments are recovering in 2018, due to increased price erosion from declining LCD TV panel prices, with shipments rising 3...
- 1ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 2TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 3Upcoming 802.11ax Represents Significant Selling Point for Wi-Fi Gear Vendors, Says GlobalData
- 4Sony Releases the Latest SXRD, the World's Smallest Full HD Reflective LCD Device
- 5AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 6TrendForce Expects Prices of Lithium-ion Batteries to Increase by 5~15% in 3Q18
- 7Long-Term Oversupply of Large TFT LCD Panels to Prompt Restructuring of Older Fabs, IHS Markit Says
- 8Chinese Maintains Lead in Global Solar Investment
- 9Smart TV Share Jumps to 70% of TV Shipments in 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 10UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”