Published: Feb 22,2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Posiflex Technology, Inc. unveils an entirely new line of dynamic touch screen terminals that embodies a new era for Posiflex and point-of-sale hardware – the RT Series. With an elegant housing and a strikingly thin profile, the RT Series brings a modern aesthetic to the counter and makes a retail business look even more attractive...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron will display its latest POS solutions for the retail market at the world’s leading retail show, EuroCIS 2018, from February 27 to March 1, 2018 in Dusseldorf, Germany. At its Booth (Hall 10, Booth E73), Clientron will introduce its innovative POS terminals and various built-in POS peripherals available on the market today in order to meet the demands of omnicommerce experience...
AAEON announced the launch of its online store, the AAEON eShop – https://eshop.aaeon.com/. The website is targeted towards customers who want to buy and quickly take delivery of products for testing purposes. AAEON is therefore committed to shipping any eShop order for five units or fewer within three to five working days...
The success and proliferation of integrated circuits has largely hinged on the ability of IC manufacturers to continue offering more performance and functionality for the money. Driving down the cost of ICs (on a per-function or per-performance basis) is inescapably tied to a growing arsenal of technologies and wafer-fab manufacturing disciplines as mainstream CMOS processes reach their theoretical, practical, and economic limits...
TAIPEI, Taipei - Foxconn Chairman Terry Guo recently stated at a Valentine's Day event that from this year to 2020, the Hon Hai Group will move in the direction of big data, artificial intelligence, and the industrial Internet as the foundations of their manufacturing industries...
On February 20, 2018, Seoul Semiconductor announced that Seoul has won the patent invalidity litigation action that was filed against Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. (Everlight) in the United Kingdom. Everlight’s patent, EP (UK) 1169735, which was invalidated as a result of Seoul’s suit, relates to an LED package structure for thermal dissipation...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce