Published: Apr 06,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Central News Agency (CNA) pointed out that although there is a wide variety of portable pen drive styles, the traditionally shaped basic pen drive is the biggest seller. In Taiwan, there are very diverse shapes and styles of portable pen drives, such as sports cars, pandas, and animated characters and even shapes representing local Taiwanese folk beliefs, such as the God of Wealth and animals in the Chinese zodiac...
The latest research from LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, finds that the potential scale of the future micro-LED market – one that would replace the entire current LCD display chain including BLU, polarizer and other components – could reach US$30~40 billion...
HEVC Advance, an independent licensing administrator, today announced that Samsung Electronics has become both a Licensor and Licensee of the HEVC Advance HEVC/H.265 Licensing Program. As a Licensor, Samsung will make its essential patents available through the HEVC Advance patent pool, which provides a transparent and efficient licensing program for HEVC/H...
Combined sales for optoelectronics, sensors and actuators, and discrete semiconductors increased 2% in 2016 to reach a seventh consecutive record-high level of $67.9 billion, but growth rates in the three market segments were all over the map last year...
The prices of NOR Flash will go up sequentially by at least 5% on average for every quarter in 2017 as its market benefits from the abundant releases of smartphones featuring AMOLED display during the year, TrendForce reports...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX TAIPEI will be held between May 30 and June 3, featuring the following themes: AI & Robotics, IoT Applications, Innovations & Startups, Business Solutions, and Gaming & VR. More than 1,600 companies from around the world will roll out their latest products and technologies at 5,010 booths where all aspects of the global high-tech ecosystem are showcased...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business