Published: Aug 07,2017
According to IHS Markit research, on consumer preferences for full autonomy in new vehicles finds the technology is not yet popular among a broad audience. Ironically, the same audience ranked it among the very features they would be willing to pay the most for in their next new vehicle purchase...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Clientron Corp., announced it will be displaying its full range of POS product innovations to comply with multi-payment solutions and various POS peripherals at RetailNOW 2017, which will take place on Aug. 7-8...
According to the IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker reveals, 111.8 million smartphones were shipped to China in 2017Q2, and the year-on-year (YoY) growth was flat this quarter. After the extremely high 2016Q4 which saw OPPO, vivo and Huawei launching popular flagships that helped to drive replacement growth, the market has started to slow down...
The global smartphone production volume reached 324 million units in the second quarter, according to TrendForce. Samsung, Apple and Huawei retained first, second and third place, respectively, in the worldwide production volume ranking for the period...
Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
Panasonic Corporation announced today that it has developed a drowsiness-control technology for detecting and predicting a person's level of drowsiness and allowing to stay comfortably awake. This technology, which can help prevent drowsy driving, detects a driver's shallow drowsiness at the initial state by accurately measuring the driver's states without physical contact, including blinking features and facial expressions, etc...
Toshiba Memory Corporation today announced the launch of the BG3 series, a new line-up of single package NVM Express (NVMe) client SSDs integrating Toshiba Memory Corporation’s cutting-edge 64-layer, 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) BiCS FLASH and controller in a ball grid array (BGA) package...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019