Published: Jun 07,2017
Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd. and Kyocera Corporation today announced that the two companies have agreed to start full-scale collaboration on development and production of nitride ceramic components. Used as heat-dissipating and insulating parts in power semiconductors...
According to TrendForce’s analysis, the global average value of analog ICs and power transistors for power management will come to US$209 per vehicle in 2017, an increase of 11% from US$188 in 2016. Furthermore, the automotive industry is projected to account for 23% of the total worldwide demand for power transistors this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Asia Pacific Microsystems, Inc. (APM), "Paving the way toward MEMS production", will exhibit at Transducers 2017 at Kaohsiung Exhibition Center from June 18th to 22th. Transducers 2017 is co-sponsored by IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS)...
IBM, its Research Alliance partners GLOBALFOUNDRIES and Samsung, and equipment suppliers have developed an industry-first process to build silicon nanosheet transistors that will enable 5 nanometer (nm) chips. The resulting increase in performance will help accelerate cognitive computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), and other data-intensive applications delivered in the cloud...
NEC Corporation and NEC Technologies India Private Limited (NTI) today announced the launch of a "Center of Excellence for Analytics Platform & Solutions" (COE-APS) for promoting solutions and services of NEC's Big Data & Analytics Platform, "Data Platform for Hadoop (DPH)"...
SEMI today reported that worldwide semiconductor manufacturing equipment billings reached US$13.1 billion for the first quarter of 2017. The quarter ended very strong, with March billings reaching $5.6 billion, an all-time monthly record...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B