Published: May 02,2018
Blockchain represents a new standard for the way information is shared and a host of companies such as telecom operator Korea Telecom (KT) and messaging apps Line and Telegram are working to determine how they can use the technology to save on costs and generate new revenue, says leading data and analytics company GlobalData...
According to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, the shipments of LCD monitor recorded a positive year-on-year growth of 0.3% in 1Q18. Over the whole quarter, the demand saw drop in January and February, before showing a significant quarterly rise of 40...
Synopsys announced its collaboration with TSMC to develop DesignWare Foundation IP for TSMC's 22-nanometer (nm) ultra-low power (ULP) and ultra-low leakage (ULL) processes. DesignWare Foundation IP, including logic libraries, embedded memories...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - IBASE Technology debuts its SI-61S ultra-high resolution and highly expandable video wall player developed specifically for multi-screen video wall signage environments. It is equipped with Intel's latest 7th Generation desktop processor and can be integrated with a Matrox...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan’s Economic Daily News, Yangtze Memory Technology Corp (YMTC), a subsidiary company of China’s Tsinghua Unigroup, is interested in forming a memory industry alliance with Taiwanese memory manufacturers which include Phison Electronics Corp...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory today announced the successful verification of its secure eNVM IP for TSMC’s advanced processes, and the company is introducing more security features to the eNVM solution for TSMC’s 7nm process technology in the coming months...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm