Published: Oct 05,2017
Global power semiconductor revenues grew year-over-year by 3.9 percent in 2016, reversing a 4.8 percent decline in 2015, according to a recent report from business information provider IHS Markit. All categories of power semiconductors (power discretes, power modules, and power integrated circuits) were up for the year, with the discretes market seeing the biggest jump...
Acer America announced its new Acer Windows Mixed Reality HMDs are now available for pre-order by consumers in the United States for $399.99 (MSRP). The headsets will ship Oct. 17th, come bundled with two wireless motion controllers and pair right out-of-the-box with Windows Mixed Reality-ready PCs...
Prices of LED lightbulbs remained on the downtrend in September, reports LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. Compared with the prior month, the global average sales price (ASP) of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulbs fell by 2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The flexible and thin features of electronic paper have enabled it to jump out of the scope of traditional electronic tags and e-reader applications and be utilized in more large-scale applications while also manifesting its display characteristics in the development of large-sized applications...
Toshiba Corporation today announced the development of its next-generation SCiB, which uses a new material to double the capacity of the battery anode. The new battery offers high- energy density and the ultra-rapid recharging required for automotive applications...
The Apple iPhone 7 outsold all other smartphone models globally during the first six months of 2017, followed by the iPhone 7 Plus, according to a new report from IHS Markit. iPhone models remain the most popular smartphones, maintaining their bestseller positions since launching...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations