Published: Apr 30,2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan’s Economic Daily News, Yangtze Memory Technology Corp (YMTC), a subsidiary company of China’s Tsinghua Unigroup, is interested in forming a memory industry alliance with Taiwanese memory manufacturers which include Phison Electronics Corp...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory today announced the successful verification of its secure eNVM IP for TSMC’s advanced processes, and the company is introducing more security features to the eNVM solution for TSMC’s 7nm process technology in the coming months...
Smartphone brands are expected to increase their adoption of under-display fingerprint sensors, which allow phones to have full-screen displays with an invisible fingerprint feature, according to IHS Markit. Shipments of smartphones using ‘under-display fingerprint sensor’ is forecast to reach at least 9 million units in 2018 and top 100 million units by 2019...
Keysight Technologies has added advanced threat insights to Ixia solutions including Vision ONE and Vision 7300 network packet brokers (NPBs) and CloudLens Private, Ixia’s cloud visibility solution. The new capability recognizes malware, botnet, intrusion attempts, hijacked IPs and phishing activity...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In addition to being skilled in the domains of the LCDs and industrial automation, Qisda Corporation in recent years has begun diligent efforts in creating smart factory solutions, and they began to assist small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) beginning last year...
According to the latest report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the global server shipment experienced slight decline in 1Q18, but the demand for CPU, Server DRAM, and other related components remain flat. The demand for server will see obvious recovery in 2Q18, and global server shipment will grow by nearly 10% compared with 1Q18...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7TSMC to Rush Production of 7nm; End Products to Come Out This Year
- 8CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 9Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm