Published: Oct 10,2017
According to IC Insights that with the rise of fabless IC companies in China, demand for foundry services in that country has also increased. Pure-play foundry sales in China are expected to jump by 16% this year to about $7.0 billion...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In-Cell Touch OLED Display technology- thin, light and easy. At the Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2017 from October 13th to 16th, at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. WiseChip's booth # is 5B-E01. The provider of In-Cell touch OLED Display solution, Wisechip, will be showcasing a series of In-Cell Touch Display products, centered on the advantages of PMOLED display technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSCM) Chairman Morris Chang announced his retirement a few days ago and stated that he will no longer assume any professional duties in the future. However...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Posiflex Technology, Inc. announced today that it will showcase its latest products at GITEX 2017, including KT Series Self-service kiosk, RT Series POS terminal and MT-4310W mobile POS. Posiflex will introduce the 21...
Imec announced at its Imec Technology Forum (ITF) Health event, that is has designed and fabricated a demonstrator of a neural probe with unprecedented electrode density within the framework Neuroseeker, a large-scale EU-project...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, estimates that 96% of all server CPUs shipped worldwide this year will be based on the x86 architecture. On the other hand, the ARMv8 architecture is expected to represent only around 1% of the total annual shipments of server CPUs...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations