Published: Aug 09,2017
Excelero announced that it has validated its NVMesh server SAN software on the Broadcom NetXtreme BCM57414 25/50Gb Ethernet network interface card (NIC). The combined solution provides enterprise IT architects with a new option for storage in hyperscale data centers – one that's equipped with the low-latency RoCE support...
Fujitsu Limited and Fujitsu Client Computing Limited today announced the release of 30 new enterprise PC models across 15 product series, all equipped with the Windows 10 Creators Update, the latest version of the Windows 10 operating system...
Bosch, Geo++, Mitsubishi Electric and u-blox to Establish JV to Bring High Precision GNSS Positionin
Bosch, Geo++, Mitsubishi Electric and u-blox today announced the creation of Sapcorda Services GmbH, a joint venture that will bring high precision GNSS positioning services to mass market applications. The four parties recognized that existing solutions for GNSS positioning services do not meet the needs of emerging high precision GNSS mass markets...
Some of the world’s leading technology companies will discuss the key issues and trends affecting the fibreoptics industry during this year’s European Conference on Optical Communications (ECOC) Exhibition’sMarket Focus...
The average contract price of PC DRAM modules rose by nearly 40% sequentially in the first quarter to US$24 and then by more than 10% sequentially in the second quarter to US$27. Furthermore, the average contract price of PC DRAM modules increased by about 4...
NEC Corporation , SMUD and SpaceTime Insight (SpaceTime) have announced a new co-innovation business model and started offering smart energy solutions for electric power companies. NEC, SMUD and SpaceTime began their partnership (note 1) in 2015...
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 6Asia Pacific Robotics Spending to Grow by 25.2% CAGR from 2017-2021, says IDC
- 7Taiwan IC Revenue Totaled US$18.9B in Q2, Up 0.2% QoQ and 4.8% Decrease YoY
- 8Upcoming Device Models Will Reinvigorate Smartphone Market, TrendForce Says
- 9Panasonic Develops Drowsiness-Control Technology by Detecting and Predicting Driver's Level of Drows
- 10OLED TV Expected to Grow to More than 50% of $1,000-Plus Market by 2019