Published: Jun 28,2018
Xiaomi, a Chinese brand for electronic products, released its Mi Laptop Air 13.3” at Palacio Neptuno in Madrid of Spain. Mi Air 13.3” is a combination of light and performance. The laptop comes with all-metal body which merely weighs 1...
Global semiconductor industry revenue declined 3.4 percent in the first quarter of 2018 falling to $115.8 billion. Semiconductor industry performance was negatively affected by the declining sales and first-quarter seasonality in the wireless communications market...
The fourth-generation (4G) LTE mobile service has had trouble penetrating some indoor office environ-ments. Unfortunately, fifth-generation (5G) comes along with its own complications to this coverage chal-lenge, says GlobalData...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese LED manufacturer Epistar Corporation announced that they will divide up their semiconductor OEM operations and establish a spin-off 100%-shareholding subsidiary: Jingcheng Semiconductor. Jingcheng Semiconductor will then be fully devoted to the rapid development of Mini LED and Micro LED...
Samsung Electronics today introduced its new 'ISOCELL Plus' technology, which allows CMOS image sensors to capture more light, significantly increasing light sensitivity and color fidelity. Smartphone consumers can now expect even more accurate and clearer photos in challenging light environments...
The stock up for the World Cup has come to an end in 1Q18, earlier than expected. The market grows weak in 2Q18 with no particular demand for TV panels. WitsView, a division of TrendForce, estimates that the major branded TV makers will reduce their panel purchases by 4% quarterly in 2Q18...
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center
- 6CTIMES Explores the Current State of Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- 7MediaTek’s NB-IoT MT2625 SoC Validated by SoftBank
- 83Q18 Contract Price Hike for Server DRAM Limited Due to Improved Supply, Says TrendForce
- 9VR Market Shipments at 4.65 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Forecasts
- 10Panasonic’s PLC Technology Approved as Baseline Specification by IEEE P1901.3 Working Group