Published: Apr 10,2017
SK Hynix Inc. today introduced the industry's first 72-Layer 256Gb (Gigabit) 3D (Three-Dimensional) NAND Flash based on its TLC (Triple-Level Cell) arrays and own technologies. The company stacks 1.5 times more cells for the 72-Layer 3D NAND than it does for the 48-Layer 3D which is already in mass production...
E Ink and Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation announced that the two companies have agreed to establish a joint venture responsible for planning, designing, developing, manufacturing, selling, distributing and licensing products that utilize electronic paper displays, as well as related applications and the integration platform for system partners...
Intel is collaborating with Japan-based Preferred Networks Inc. (PFN) on the development of Chainer, PFN’s open source framework for deep learning, with the aim of accelerating deep learning performance on general purpose infrastructure powered by Intel...
With 41.8 million units sold and an annual growth rate of 67% in 2016, smartwatch is expected to sustain an annual growth rate of 50% and achieve a sales volume of 62.7 million units in 2017 whereas the forecasted sales volume for smart wristband is 57...
Users of PCs, ultramobiles and mobile phones are buying new devices at higher average selling prices (ASPs), resulting in growth in end-user spending in 2017. Gartner, Inc. estimates that end-user spending will increase by 2 percent in 2017, to nearly $600 billion in current U...
Sierra Wireless today announced it has completed the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of GlobalTop Technology’s Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) embedded module business for total cash consideration of approximately $3...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 3Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 4Macroblock and ITRI Jointly Develop Micro-LED Technology
- 5Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 6TSMC Will Not Join Toshiba Chip Bidding
- 7III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution
- 8Afubot, an Open, Solid and Practical Assistant Robot From IEI Integration
- 9Compal Becomes Another Assembly of Apple Watch
- 10E Ink and Sony to Establish a Joint Venture for ePaper Business