Published: Mar 06,2017
According to IC Insights that eleven leading semiconductor companies are forecast to have semiconductor capital expenditure budgets greater than $1.0 billion in 2017, and account for 78% of total worldwide semiconductor industry capital spending this year...
LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, projected that that the global market scale of IR LED and IR laser components used in iris and facial recognition solutions will grow from US$145 million in 2017 to US$827 million in 2025. The CAGR in the forecast period is estimated at 24%...
u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini S.p.a. and Terranova today announced the successful results of their Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT) field trials. The trials were run on a full working NB-IoT cycle inside a gas meter, with focus on the results achieved in the field, in areas where reachability and battery consumption, as well as product robustness and reliability are crucial...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to recent data from market research firm Gartner, Acer led the worldwide Chromebook market in 2016 with a share of 28% and saw year-on-year (YoY) growth of 33%. Acer has made huge strides in the segment since the introduction of its first Chromebook, exemplified by its leading worldwide Chromebook market share positions in 2014 and 2015...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Chairman Terry Gou yesterday for the first time confirmed that Hon Hai has aspirations and is seriously considering an acquisition of Toshiba Corporation's memory-chip business. In addition, Hon Hai pointed out in a statement yesterday evening that they need memory chip business operations...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Nuvoton Technology Corporation announced today that the company is going to present its popular applications including the NuMaker Miniature Greenhouse featuring NuMaker PFM IoT platform, the AHRS (Attitude and Heading Reference System) module...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016