Published: Jun 09,2017
As the COPT Center of the University of Cologne has been in cooperation with Leybold for some time, they were the first place to turn to for a shooting a product video in a perfect laboratory surrounding. Cooperation between Universities and industrial enterprises are much more common in other countries, such as Great Britain and the United States...
At this week’s 2017 Symposia on VLSI Technology and Circuits, imec, the world-leading research and innovation hub in nano-electronics and digital technology, reported record breaking values below 10^-9 Ohm.cm² for PMOS source/drain contact resistivity...
Prices of LED replacement light bulbs dipped slightly but on the whole remained steady in May, according to LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. Compared with April, the global ASP of 40-watt equivalent LED light bulbs fell by 1...
The Venture Reality Fund (“The VR Fund”) and Yahoo! Japan Corporation announced a joint effort to inspire innovation and accelerate growth in the AR and VR industries. “Yahoo! Japan and its leadership team are known for their commitment to continuous innovation and enriching services for their users and community,” said Marco DeMiroz, co-founder and general partner of The VR Fund...
Quad Industries, Agfa, imec and TNO announced today that they have demonstrated a plastic 12-bit RFID tag and read-out system with screen-printed circuitry. The system integrates, for the first time, a screen-printed antenna and printed touch-based user interface, allowing implementation of the reader on curved surfaces...
Shipment value of the Taiwanese communications industry is estimated to score about NTD 2.96 trillion (USD 98.3 billion; USD1 = NTD 30.1) in 2017, down 4% year-on-year, according to Taipei-based research institute Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
- 13D NAND Flash Market Is About to Boom
- 21Q17 NAND Flash Revenue Dipped Only 0.4%, Says TrendForce
- 3Winbond to Upgrade NOR Flash Production Capacity to Solve Shortage
- 4ASUS Establishes New Gaming BU Aiming Gaming Market
- 5Computex 2017 Outlines the New Face of PC Era
- 6Immersion Experience Technology Becoming a Key PC Function
- 7NVIDIA Introduces Max-Q for Gaming Laptops with 3x Thinner and Performance
- 8AI and IoT Take Center Stage Today at COMPUTEX CPX Conference
- 9Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 3% to 8% in Q3
- 10Taiwanese Communications Shipment Value to Reach Over US$90B