Published: Aug 04,2014
Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced the electronic measurement business of Agilent Technologies has begun operating under the Keysight name. It will remain a wholly owned subsidiary of Agilent Technologies until early November when the separation is expected to be completed and Keysight begins trading on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS...
California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI) at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA) at the National Institute for Materials Science, Japan are developing a neuromorphic device to mimic brain function involve programming computers to create virtual neural networks...
Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited and ON Semiconductor announced that they have entered into a foundry services agreement. Fujitsu will manufacture wafers for ON Semiconductor at its 8-inch front-end semiconductor wafer fabrication facility located in Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－STMicroelectronics announced it has opened a new MEMS Microphone Lab (Anechoic Chamber) in Taiwan to test and analyze high-performance audio applications built with ST’s MEMS microphones. “With the increasing demand for advanced microphone applications in the Greater China region...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ Regarding the multiple gas explosions in Kaohsiung that occurred late yesterday in southern Taiwan, Acer expresses its shock and sympathy to the city and its citizens. Acer pledges to donate NT$2 million towards the relief and recovery efforts...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ To help with the post-disaster relief of gas explosions in Kaohsiung on Thursday, Quanta Computer donated NT$ 10 million, and launched the staff donations to assist the victims to rebuild their homes. Kaohsiung gas explosion last night caused great disaster, many people need assistance, relief operations should execute immediately...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 581 582 583 584 585  587 588 589 590 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System
- 6Global LCD TV Shipments Grow More Than 7% in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 7Acer Chromebook 11 Wins Gold at Computex d&i Awards 2018
- 8Toshiba Memory Corporation and Synopsys Collaborate to Accelerate 3D Flash Memory Verification
- 9MediaTek: We are in the Leading Position in 5G
- 10Taiwan Mobile, Asus, and Quanta Team Up to Collectively Form National AI Cloud Platform