Published: Feb 20,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — FCI, a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect systems, was presented with the prestigious 2014 DesignVision Award in the Interconnect Technologies and Components category for its ExaMAX Direct-Mate Orthogonal Connector...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — MediaTek Inc., one of Taiwan's leading integrated circuit designers, said Tuesday that it has raised its sales forecast for the first quarter after completing a merger with smaller rival MStar Semiconductor Inc...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) Board of Directors adopted a proposal recommending distribution of a NT$3.0 cash dividend per common share on Monday. The proposal is scheduled to be discussed and decided at the Company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on the morning of June 24, 2014...
Taipei, Taiwan - HTC has sent out the invitation of new product launch, the presentation will be held simultaneously on March 25 in New York and London, HTC CEO Peter Chou will host in New York, Chairman Cher Wang in London, is expected to release annual high-end product "M8...
KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN — Kaohsiung is the second-largest city in Taiwan, and it is going to develop ditgital entertainment by opening a cinema villiage. The second plan of E-DA World is a cinema villiage project, which aiming to offer the same quality as Hollywood...
Taipei, Taiwan - Industrial Economics and Knowledge Center (IEK) said on Monday that global ICT market will be weak in 2014, tablet and smartphone annual growth rate of less than 10%, the overall consumer electronics market is forecast to decline by 1%...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 581 582 583 584 585  587 588 589 590 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%
- 6Samsung Could Increase Competition in DRAM Market Next Year, TrendForce Says
- 7Two ITRI Technologies Named CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honorees
- 8Tablet Market Is at the Point of Recovery, TrendForce Says
- 9Taiwanese LTE CPE Shipment Volume to Grow 18% in 2H 2017
- 10Facial Recognition Reinforces Physical Retailers' Advantages and Reduces Disadvantages, MIC Says