Published: Nov 20,2013
Rumor has it that F-TPK will forge alliance with LGD in the field of TOL technology to apply in the next-gen Apple ipad, which is not confirmed by F-TPK yet. According to Taiwan’s media, TPK has had strategy cooperation with Japanese Photo, due to its declining profit, to speed up the production technology in Nano Silver Wire touch and exploiting alliance with LGD may push TPK profit turnaround...
(Singapore) As 4G LTE technologies are deployed in many countries around the world, efforts to define, research and develop Beyond 4G (b4G) are also under way. Taiwan, with six new 4G LTE licenses awarded, is expected to be very busy with its LTE deployments in the next few months...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Acer work with Taiwan National Cheng Kung University supercomputer centers to develop a new architecture of small supercomputer with non-network switch , to maintain the operation of high-speed high-performance parallel computing hosts prototypes...
( Taipei , Taiwan ) IEK said that with the advent of 4G , mobile service will be different from the past , and the new born Phablet market will grow to 1.5 billion units next year. IEK, leading research institutes in Taiwan ...
(Geneva)— ITU has dispatched emergency telecommunications equipment to areas severely affected by Typhoon Haiyan – one of the most powerful typhoons ever recorded – which tore through the Visayas region of central Philippines on Friday with deadly force, making landfall five times, in the provinces of Eastern Samar, Leyte, Cebu, Panay Island and Palawan...
(Taipei, Taiwan) A well-known blogger conducted a survey of Taiwanese App user behavior via the internet, while the survey found that Taiwan's online population for the App has a high dependence with up to 96% of respondents answered every day will use the App...
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory
- 6Larger-sized Screens Enables Public Display Revenue to Grow 18% CAGR
- 7FCA Joines the BMW, Intel and Mobileye League to Develop Autonomous Driving Platform
- 8Mobile 3D Sensing Hardware Market to Expand at a CAGR of 209% From 2017 to 2020
- 9NOS, EDP Distribuição, Huawei, JANZ CE and U-blox Partner to Develop the First NB-IoT Smart Meter
- 10Chinese Robot Market Enters Period of Rapid Growth