Published: May 02,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — HP and Foxconn announced a joint venture agreement to create a new line of cloud-optimized servers specifically targeting service providers. Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou said that will work with HP to inject new vitality into server market with "subvert industry ecosystem" approach...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), a leading global semiconductor foundry, today announced its consolidated operating results for the first quarter of 2014. Revenue was NT$31.69 billion, with gross margin at 18...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Acer is building on its strengths starting from a solid basis of design capability and operational efficiency to develop products that offer great performance and at an affordable price. With an industry leading product portfolio that ranges from 4-inches to 29-inches in display size, Acer has something to suit every individual along with two strategies...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — According to Consumer Protection Committee (CPC), Executive Yuan, Lenovo is recalling of the ThinkPad notebook computer because of a problem of overheating on a battery, including ThinkPad series X201, X201s, and Edge 13, battery numbers P/N 43R9255, 51J0500, 57Y4186, 57Y4564, 57Y4565, 57Y4625, 57Y4559, 43R9254, and 0A36277...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today held its investor conference and announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the first quarter of 2014. Consolidated revenues in the first quarter of 2014 were NT$93,802 million (US$3,081 million), down 8...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Hon Hai Group signed strategic cooperation agreement with 21ViaNet to start up its transformation. In the future, Hon Hai will connect automation with IoT and Cloudy computing and finish its transformation comprehensively before 2020...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 581 582 583 584 585  587 588 589 590 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years
- 61Q18 Mobile DRAM Prices to Rise by a Mere 3% on Weak Demand, TrendForce Says
- 7VR Area Becomes a Hot Spot at Taipei Game Show 2018 “INDIE HOUSE”
- 8IDC Forecast Expects APEJ 3D Printing Spending to Reach USD 3.6 Billion by 2021
- 9Apple Surpassed ASUS in 2017 Global Notebook Market
- 10Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years