Published: Jun 03,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — E Ink Holdings, E Ink, a digital signage and display visionary, today announced the largest single display ePaper module. The new module, measuring 32” diagonally, is almost 25X the size of the display in an eReader...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — AU Optronics Corp. announced today that it will participate in Display Week 2014 in San Diego from June 3rd to 5th. Organized by SID (The Society for Information Display), Display Week is the largest professional display exhibition in the United States...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — The Internet of Things (IoT) is ushering in a wave of new ideas and innovations that will stimulate the development of new products across multiple markets, including networking, industrial automation, smart energy, automotive, healthcare and consumer...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ The Awards Ceremony for the COMPUTEX d&i awards was held during the pre-show Int’l Press Conference of COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2014 today. The 74 winners were already officially announced during the opening press conference; the official Awards Ceremony for the five Gold Award winners followed at the Opening Ceremony on the first day of the show...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih took to the stage at COMPUTEX 2014 today celebrated 25 years of innovation and design, and unveiled a range of stunning new products. These include Zenbook NX500, an ultraportable laptop; ProArt PA328Q 4K/UHD Monitor, a 32-inch ultra-high-definition monitor; and RT-AC3200, the world's fastest tri-band 802...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — As the trends blossom in the ICT industry, to experience the smart tech, touch applications, wearable tech, mobile computing, and cloud tech and services — and many more new ICT products at first hand; that's what COMPUTEX TAIPEI is all about...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607  609 610 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 3YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System
- 4Global LCD TV Shipments Grow More Than 7% in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 5Toshiba Memory Corporation and Synopsys Collaborate to Accelerate 3D Flash Memory Verification
- 6MediaTek: We are in the Leading Position in 5G
- 7Acer Chromebook 11 Wins Gold at Computex d&i Awards 2018
- 8Taiwan Mobile, Asus, and Quanta Team Up to Collectively Form National AI Cloud Platform
- 9TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms at Computex 2018
- 105G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says