Published: Mar 05,2014
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology on Monday formally established, first minister Chang Shan-zheng said that will establish two consultative council of "academic research " and "promotion of industry-university cooperative research ", divided by Academia Sinica President Wong Chi-huey and former CEO of III, National Taiwan University Professor Roy S...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech R&D institutions, and the Open Compute Project (OCP) Foundation, today proudly announced the opening of the ITRI OCP Global Certification Testing Center at the ITRI OCP Grand Opening Forum...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — At electronica China 2014, Alliance Memory will be highlighting its latest offering of legacy IC solutions, including high-speed CMOS synchronous DRAMs (SDRAM) and double data rate (DDR), DDR2, and DDR3 SDRAMs featuring a wide range of densities, configurations, package options, and temperature ratings...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — 2014, Hong Kong will play host to the 5th CARTES Asia tradeshow, a key event for Asian players involved in smart cards and contactless cards. The event will bring in 95 exhibitors, while close to 3,000 visitors are expected...
AIPEI, Taiwan — Teledyne DALSA’s Semiconductor Foundry, a division of Teledyne Technologies, announced the availability of its DH0485AQ Electrostatic Actuator High Voltage IC. Using proprietary CMOS/DMOS technology, the DH0485AQ’s high accuracy, small footprint and low power is designed for portable systems containing MEMS Micro-Mirrors with up to 4 electrodes...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Huawei last month unveiled HUAWEI Ascend G6 4G at GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. Huawei’s new 4G LTE-enabled smartphone brings ease of use back to smartphone ownership and opens up a world of fun and colorful new ways to stay connected without boundaries...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607  609 610 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years
- 61Q18 Mobile DRAM Prices to Rise by a Mere 3% on Weak Demand, TrendForce Says
- 7VR Area Becomes a Hot Spot at Taipei Game Show 2018 “INDIE HOUSE”
- 8IDC Forecast Expects APEJ 3D Printing Spending to Reach USD 3.6 Billion by 2021
- 9Apple Surpassed ASUS in 2017 Global Notebook Market
- 10Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years