Published: Feb 19,2014
KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN — Kaohsiung is the second-largest city in Taiwan, and it is going to develop ditgital entertainment by opening a cinema villiage. The second plan of E-DA World is a cinema villiage project, which aiming to offer the same quality as Hollywood...
Taipei, Taiwan - Industrial Economics and Knowledge Center (IEK) said on Monday that global ICT market will be weak in 2014, tablet and smartphone annual growth rate of less than 10%, the overall consumer electronics market is forecast to decline by 1%...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Synopsys Inc., Realtek Semiconductor Corp., and United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), announced that their collaboration has resulted in first-pass silicon success of Realtek's RTD2995 UHD Smart TV Controller SoC implemented in UMC's 40LP, the foundry's volume production, low-power 40-nanometer (nm) process technology...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Industrial Economics & Knowledge Center (IEK) of Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRT) forcasted 10 key issues of Information and communications technology (ICT) in 2014. “Smart everywhere” will be realized soon, and since the smart devices are getting smaller and smaller, Flexible Print Circuit (FPC) will be used more from now on...
Taichung Harbor, the total area of three thousand seven hundred hectares, is the largest modern international port of Taiwan, hinterland combined Central Taiwan Science Park, near the major industrial zones, export processing zones, as well as Taichung International Airport...
Taichung , Taiwan - Hon Hai Group is expected to invest NT $ 100 billion in Taichung Harbor to develop a intelligence automation innovation center, the largest robotics R&D center and production base. Taichung Harbor Services Branch, said Hon Hai investment plan will be officially proposed in the near future , the fastest to start this year...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 651  653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center
- 6CTIMES Explores the Current State of Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- 7MediaTek’s NB-IoT MT2625 SoC Validated by SoftBank
- 83Q18 Contract Price Hike for Server DRAM Limited Due to Improved Supply, Says TrendForce
- 9VR Market Shipments at 4.65 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Forecasts
- 10Panasonic’s PLC Technology Approved as Baseline Specification by IEEE P1901.3 Working Group