Published: Mar 20,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ADATA Lighting, a leading provider of innovative LED lighting solutions, will exhibit the latest in lighting products and control systems at Light + Building 2014. Leveraging its recent successes in this fast-growing industry, ADATA Lighting will present not only Complete Knock Down (CKD) lighting kits, indoor & outdoor lighting products, an elegant LED desk lamp, but also a smart lighting control system...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — “2014 is a great year for gamers!”, says officer from NVIDIA, he who also proves with a statistics that is shown while the notebooks are falling, the gaming notebooks are thriving. ASUS rolls out two gaming notebooks G56JR and G750JZ on Wednesday, G56JR is a mid-tier ones, and G750JZ is a flagship, aiming to satisfy all the gamers...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－E Ink will exhibit new consumer products using E Ink’s Ink-In-Motion (IIM) technology in the Source Direct region of the ASD merchandise tradeshow in Las Vegas March 16, 2014 – Wednesday, March 19, 2014. Ink‐In‐MotionTM (IIM) electronic paper displays are thin...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — What a huge market! The output value of testing and certification services for 4G LTE-enabled mobile devices in Taiwan will reach an estimated NT$1 billion (US$33 million) this year, a global certification company said Tuesday...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Taiwan's HTC Corp. remained the second-largest smartphone seller on its home turf last year, despite its falling share in the cutthroat marketplace, tech-tracking firm International Data Corp. (IDC) said in a report released Tuesday...
Taipei , Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories (UL) on Monday announced that its Large Battery Testing and Hazloc Equipment Testing Center formally opened in Taiwan, will provide testing certification of electric motor vehicles, smart grid , data center and storage devices used by small and medium battery cells for Europe and America, Japan and Taiwan market...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities
- 6MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 7Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 8Taiwan’s GLORIA Debuts at Hannover MESSE 2019
- 9IDC Expects AR/VR Spending in Asia/Pacific To Reach USD34.9 Billion by 2022
- 10Uwin Nanotech Roots in Green Chemistry and Waste Reduction Concepts