Published: Jan 09,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
CES 2014 is taking place this week in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event. Mr. Koslowski provided his thoughts on what disruptions and business opportunities the connected car will offer...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Cloud computing is the important platform of mobile device and big data transmission, Delta, Zippy, and Chicony, these cloud computing-related server and networking communication device firms are going to be highly profited...
[Taipei,Taiwan] The notebook and PC market is still shrinking based on statistics, however, Gigabyte and MSI both Motherboard firms now focus on developing gaming notebook, mini-PC. This transformation for product line may be a notable technology trend in 2014...
[Hsinchu, Taiwan] Global Unichip Corp. (GUC), the Flexible ASIC LeaderTM, and M31 Technology, a global boutique Intellectual Property (IP) provider today unveiled a combination USB 3.0 IP that bundles GUC’s Peripheral Device Controller IP and M31 Technology’s PHY IP that is now available on 65/55nm, 40nm, and 28nm process technologies...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019
- 6AAEON Partners with Gorilla Tech to Showcase A.I. Computing at CES 2019
- 7Microsoft Teams Up with Taiwan’s AI LAB to Jointly Announce AI Gene Analysis Platform
- 8IC Insights: Top 10 Companies Held 60% of Worldwide Semiconductor Market in 2018
- 9Intel Announces New AI, 5G and Autonomous Driving Solutions
- 10MediaTek to Win the 5G Competition by Alliance and Independent R&D