Published: Jan 03,2014
TAIPEI — Asus will unveil more mid-range or entry-level new smartphone lineup, and use Intel chips instead of MediaTek, also rely more on China supply chain. However, Asus will soonest announce the cooperation with Intel in Consumer Electronics Show (CES) next week...
The high tech industrious solution provider, TOPCO Science co., unprecedentedly entered into food supply chain to set up a high-tech tourism factory named “TOPCO & Yasunagafresh” in Yilan County, Taiwan, which will introduce into green concept by adopting TSMC’s Thin-film Photovoltaic...
Biomedical Engineering Research and Development Center (BMEDC) of China Medical University Taiwan, develop a gaming system with EEG and somatosensory control technology, organized the“heart interpersonal brainwave war gaming contest”with Institute of Information Industry (III), to make more in-depth understanding of the IT industry around the actual needs of physically disabled and developed more human assistive technology and games...
Specialized transmission X-ray tube tech will firstly develop in the field of anti-cancer application for animals and cure diseased animals with Taiwan university veterinary hospital, announced by GAMC biotech co. on Monday. In addition, anti-cancer center will be set up through Taiwan for the first quarter of the next year...
TAIPEI — MediaTek System on Chip (SoC) not only are favored by those so-called white box from China, Taiwan Mobile announced the company's own branded handheld devices lineup Monday, four of which all carried MediaTek chips, respectively...
Drawing from the latest research, Taiwan`s MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), an ICT industry research institute based in Taipei, proposes the following five predictions in the worldwide TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) and semiconductor industries in 2014...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707  709 710 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week
- 6LED Packaging Companies Work on Niche Markets, Says TrendForce
- 7Blue OLED on Silicon Sensor Detects Phosphorescence
- 8China IC Production Forecast to Show a Strong 15% 2018-2023 CAGR
- 9Semiconductor Unit Shipments Exceeded 1 Trillion Devices in 2018
- 10Keysight Strengthens Support for Automotive Customers with New Facility in Nagoya, Japan