Published: Mar 24,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan — MediaTek has won another international big customer, according to Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Sony will adjust its components purchase policy by reducing components suppliers, and focusing on 250 strategic suppliers, one of which is MediaTek that is being considered favorable information if Sony would use more of their smartphone chipsets...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — According to Reuters, the disappearance of a Malaysian plane has prompted calls for in-flight streaming of black box data over cloud, but industry executives say implementing changes may be complex and costly...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) Distinguished Professor Huang Chong-ming has developed a mobile application that could guide travellers when exploring the historical sites around Taiwan. Either by Internet login or downloading the free App on phones, travellers can navigate themselves based on where they are, according to Prof...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CT Liu , VP and General Director of the Electronics and Optoelectronics Research Laboratories(EORL) at the Industrial Technology Research Institute(ITRI), said Thursday that Taiwan OLED Lighting Commercilization Alliance (OLCA) will be established in the third quarter of this year The goal of EORL is to connect Taiwan's up、middle and downstream manufacturers ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - COMPUTEX TAIPEI, the world's second, Asia's largest ICT exhibition, will debut on June 3, the overseas buyers pre-registeration service has been officially opened at http://computex.leadexpo.com/. Taipei Computer Association (TCA)...
Compelling new form factors such as mini PCs and desktop all-in-ones (AIOs) are driving excitement within the category, and Intel is helping to deliver new capabilities that consumers and businesses want. Enthusiast users are among the most important proponents of desktop computing, and Intel is announcing roadmap enhancements especially for them...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 711 712 713 714  716 717 718 719 720 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 6ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 7COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%
- 8TWS Bluetooth Headsets Market to Grow 52.9%, Says TrendForce
- 9Fenergo Partners with TUNG-I Information Services, Enters Taiwanese market
- 10Uncertainties in the Market Rise while a Bounce in NAND Flash Prices Remains Unlikely in 3Q