Published: Nov 07,2013
Compared to traditional cameras, the information of the entering light stored by the light field camera includes not only color (wavelength) and intensity but also the direction of the light. This allows users to reconstruct ...
Acer announces on Tuesday that, according to financial results for Q3 2013, the profit after tax was record-breaking NT$-13.12 Billion, due to a non-cash related intangible asset impairment of NT$9.94 Billion. Acer will cut its worldwide employees by 7% to decrease the expanding loss and carry out the internal restructuring, while Chairman and CEO J...
Media Tek will embark on wireless charging market and unveil the related solution by end of next year, said Hsieh Ching-jiang, President of Media Tek, after demonstrating their willingness to enter into wearable computing device market...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, Acer announces that the resignation of J.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO, has been approved by its board of directors. Wang shall remain in chairmanship until the end of his tenure next June. The Board and The Search Committee also agreed that Corporate President Jim Wong will succeed Wang as the new CEO from January 1, 2014...
As the process technology is getting advanced, AUO’s small and medium size panel with high definition is attracting attention for some primary mobile phone brand manufacturer to apply in various of high-end smart phone, especially the China smartphone company...
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020
- 6MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 7NARLabs and Acer Collarorate on Development of Self-Driving Automobiles
- 8AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 9Gorilla Technology Announces $15 Million Series D Funding from SBI Group
- 10Keysight, MediaTek Collaborate to Accelerate End-to-End Performance Validation of 5G Multimode