Published: Nov 08,2013
Institute for Information Industry, III, assist YuGen Technology and the Philippine Grace Christian College import " StudyFun interactive teaching system" to accelerate the effect of learning Chinese. The main advantage of this system is RF wireless communications, cloud computing and optical recognition principle , so that teachers can simply use pen and a thin plate, to realize interactive teaching ...
Compared to traditional cameras, the information of the entering light stored by the light field camera includes not only color (wavelength) and intensity but also the direction of the light. This allows users to reconstruct ...
Acer announces on Tuesday that, according to financial results for Q3 2013, the profit after tax was record-breaking NT$-13.12 Billion, due to a non-cash related intangible asset impairment of NT$9.94 Billion. Acer will cut its worldwide employees by 7% to decrease the expanding loss and carry out the internal restructuring, while Chairman and CEO J...
Media Tek will embark on wireless charging market and unveil the related solution by end of next year, said Hsieh Ching-jiang, President of Media Tek, after demonstrating their willingness to enter into wearable computing device market...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, Acer announces that the resignation of J.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO, has been approved by its board of directors. Wang shall remain in chairmanship until the end of his tenure next June. The Board and The Search Committee also agreed that Corporate President Jim Wong will succeed Wang as the new CEO from January 1, 2014...
As the process technology is getting advanced, AUO’s small and medium size panel with high definition is attracting attention for some primary mobile phone brand manufacturer to apply in various of high-end smart phone, especially the China smartphone company...
- 1Tongtai Establishes Taiwan’s First Smart Manufacturing Line for Motorcycles
- 2A Memory that Remembers
- 3NAND Flash Giants Suffer Revenue Loss of 16.8% in 4Q18, Says TrendForce
- 4TSMC Expected to Reach 48.1% Market Share, Says TrendForce
- 5TSIA Q4 2018 and Year 2018 Statistics on Taiwan IC Industry
- 6Moxa and NTU Team Up to Establish Networking Innovation Lab
- 7Taiwan-UK AI Cooperation Creates New Opportunities
- 8Prospectively Academic Achievements Improving Blood Transfusion and Food Safety
- 9GLORIA 2019 in TIMTOS Intelligent machinery and manufacturing Innovation Forum
- 10Fingerprint Cards Announces New Optical In-display Fingerprint Sensor