Published: Dec 30,2013
Apple will probably unveil new- iPhone with wireless power-charging technology for the next year, which will implement sequentially in iPad and Macbook as well. Market predicts that it will accelerate the revolution of new application and stimulate market opportunities of wireless power-charging solution...
TAIPEI — 2014 is around the corner, Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) predicted 10 technology trends for 2014, three major trends are vital towards the supply chain in Taiwan, one notable trend is that the market share between Chinese white box handheld devices and those branded ones are getting closer and tightened, the local supply chain in China will be a huge treat for those in Taiwan...
[Taipei , Taiwan ] Taiwan research institute pointed out ,Taiwan panel manufacturers AUO and Innolux may slightly lower capacity utilization of 2% to 3% in the first quarter of next year, to cope with the decline in demand for the off-season , but the overall utilization rate will remain over 80%, in order to maintain shipments and profit...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Two of the high-end phones will come together in the first quarter of 2014, according to the supply chain. It is said that the flagship GALAXY S5 of Samsung will be unveiled in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) on February 25th, 2014, and the lineup will be covered either plastic, metal, or water-proof material...
MediaTek has officially unveiled its lastest Systom on Chip (SoC) set, dubbed MT6592, which is a true octa-core solution for the mobile platform this year, however, it still keeps muscling in tablet stage and the newest chipset, entitled with MT8392 is at the soonest going to launch in the first quarter of 2014...
According to Korean media reports , Samsung will start mass production of new 5.25” AMOLED panel soon , is expected to be used on the new model of phablet－Galaxy S 5, the resolution will up to 2K WQHD, 560ppi. Reported that Samsung is oreparing for mass production of the new 5...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 721 722 723 724 725 726 727  729 730 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 6Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction
- 7Advantech Teams Up with Chunghwa Telecom to Establish 5G Industry Ecological Chain
- 8Taiwan Establishes Eye Health Industry Platform
- 9A Great Leap Forward in Fuel Cell Technology Made at Taiwan’s NTHU
- 10Memory Sales Continue to Strongly Impact Total IC Market