Published: Jul 03,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ Innolux Chairman Duan Xing-jian on Tuesday stated that Innolux is actively promoting the “re-industrialization” of Taiwan’s panel production industry and shifting 25% to 30% of production lines from Mainland China back to Taiwan...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS rolled out its lastest Transformer Book Flip TP300 and TP500 in Taiwan, both function and outlook are similar to Lenovo's YOGA series but cheaper 90 to 50 percent. There's no doubt that Taiwanese firms can provide the same quality products but in a cheaper and reasonable price...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — As the summer vacation has come, it's time to get these flagship smartphones in cheaper price. Judging from the sales of Samsung GALAXY S5 and HTC M8 in March and April that has shown signs of sluggishness, now that they have reduced the price to boost its sales, S5 has lowered to NT$17 thousand, while M8 marked down to NT$16 thousand...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－The host country of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Brazil, is launching large-scale digital technology in the Arena Pantanal Stadium in Cuiabá. As part of the installation, CAYIN, a Taiwanese company, supplied a complete digital signage solution, including 122 digital signage players and 2 content management servers...
HSINCHU, Taiwan－Macronix International Co., Ltd. and Macronix America, Inc., announced that they have filed a new patent infringement complaint against Spansion, Inc., Spansion LLC, Spansion (Thailand) Ltd. and certain of their customers with the U...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－ DIGIEVER, a world leading company of Linux-embedded standalone Network Video Recorder, today announces a new partnership with Canon, a provider of IP cameras with superior lens technology. The new partnership agreement expands both DIGIEVER and Canon global market share as combining outstanding and impeccable strong points from both sides...
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 6China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B
- 7Delta Launches New Digital Exhibition of Energy-Efficient Solutions
- 8CyberLink, Municipal Parking Services to Bring FaceMe Facial Recognition to Sentry Health Kiosks
- 9M31 Completes the Comprehensive Physical IP Platform on TSMC 22nm Process
- 10Toyoda Gosei to Partner With Ossia Inc., a Wireless Power Supplier