Published: Nov 06,2013
Acer announces on Tuesday that, according to financial results for Q3 2013, the profit after tax was record-breaking NT$-13.12 Billion, due to a non-cash related intangible asset impairment of NT$9.94 Billion. Acer will cut its worldwide employees by 7% to decrease the expanding loss and carry out the internal restructuring, while Chairman and CEO J...
Media Tek will embark on wireless charging market and unveil the related solution by end of next year, said Hsieh Ching-jiang, President of Media Tek, after demonstrating their willingness to enter into wearable computing device market...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, Acer announces that the resignation of J.T. Wang, Chairman and CEO, has been approved by its board of directors. Wang shall remain in chairmanship until the end of his tenure next June. The Board and The Search Committee also agreed that Corporate President Jim Wong will succeed Wang as the new CEO from January 1, 2014...
As the process technology is getting advanced, AUO’s small and medium size panel with high definition is attracting attention for some primary mobile phone brand manufacturer to apply in various of high-end smart phone, especially the China smartphone company...
2013 International Invention Exhibition(iENA), held in Nuremberg, Germany.Taiwan National Yunlin University of Science and Technology won two gold medals and one silver by three amazing works, solar multimedia glasses ,doped organic light-emitting diode structure , a new type of visible light photocatalyst microfiber material preparation in 65th iENA...
For more than 40 days, the auction for Taiwan’s 4G LTE Spectrum blocks was came to an end and 6 companies-Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan Mobile, Far EasTone, Asia Pacific Telecom, Taiwan Star Mobile Telecommunications (Ting Hsin Group) and the Ambit Microsystems Corp (backed by Hon Hai Group)-won bids to declare the kick-off 4G LTE services in Taiwan...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 7Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 8Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021
- 9Wiwynn Works with Mr. Watt to Contract the First Renewable Power Purchase Agreement in Taiwan
- 10Nuvoton Launches the New NuMicro M031BT series: Low-power BLE 5.0 and 2.4G Dual-Mode MCU