Published: Nov 25,2013
Chinese New Year holidays approaching, the market demand into the sales peak in 4K2K(UDH) TV, and AUO’s 4K TV panel shipments are expected to increase in the fourth quarter . AUO will add 42” and 50” 4K2K panel products since the fourth quarter to supply the China customer...
(Taipei, Taiwan) Advantech , leading intelligent system company , with Intel on Thursday signed a memorandum of cooperation, jointly announced that they will work together to develop innovative technology of smart city, and to build a paragon of the IoT(Internet of Things)...
( Taipei , Taiwan ) according to Taiwan media reports, Indonesian Industry Minister Hidayat said that a few days ago , the Foxconn Group is considering to establish a smartphone factory in the Yogyakarta , but soon there will be concrete results...
(TAIPEI, TAIWAN) Acer announces that its Board of Directors has elected the company founder, Stan Shih, as Chairman and interim Corporate President with immediate effect. Shih shall serve as Acer’s Chairman until the end of his term on the Board...
(Taiwan, Taipei) According to WSTS, Q3 2013 worldwide semiconductor revenue reached US$80.9 billion, a year-to-year growth of 8.7% and up 8.4% on-quarter. Sales quantity reached 185.3 billion ICs, a 6.5% increase on-year and up 4...
Television now 55% digital as analogue broadcasting switch-off advances worldwide (Geneva) On the occasion of UN World Television Day, ITU research shows that the world has witnessed a massive shift from analogue to digital television, with over 55 per cent of households with a TV now receiving a digital signal compared with just 30 per cent in 2008...
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 5China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B
- 6CyberLink, Municipal Parking Services to Bring FaceMe Facial Recognition to Sentry Health Kiosks
- 7Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 8AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 9Delta Launches New Digital Exhibition of Energy-Efficient Solutions
- 10videantis Processor Platform Adopted for TEMPO Neuromorphic Edge AI Chip