Published: Apr 30,2014
Molex introduces the Plateau HS Dock+ Connector System for networks that require higher data rates with superior signal integrity to meet the growth in networking and wireless device markets. Plateau HS Dock+ high-speed docking connectors have an innovative, plated-plastic housing for outstanding signal integrity (SI) performance and multiple options for application design flexibility...
Vishay Intertechnology introduced a new -30 V, 12 V VGS p-channel TrenchFET power MOSFET in the ultra-compact, thermally enhanced PowerPAK SC-70 package. With the industry's lowest on-resistance at -4.5 V and -2.5 V gate drives for a -30 V device in the 2 mm by 2 mm footprint area, the SiA453EDJ is designed to save space and increase power efficiency in portable electronics...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — VIA Technologies announced the VIA AMOS-3003, a compact embedded IoT system designed around the tiny VIA EPIA-P910 Pico-ITX board. Combining low power, rich connectivity and high performance 64-bit computing in a ruggedized design...
Linear Technology announces the LTC2107, a 16-bit 210Msps high performance high-speed analog-to-digital converter (ADC) for high-end communications receivers and instrumentation applications. The LTC2107 has superior AC performance specifications, achieving 80dB SNR performance, 4dB higher than alternative products, and industry leading 98dB SFDR at baseband...
Microchip Technology announced an expansion of its Digitally Enhanced Power Analog controller product line. With the introduction of the MCP19114 and MCP19115 devices, Microchip’s diverse range of intelligent DC/DC power-conversion solutions grows to include controllers supporting flyback, boost and SEPIC topologies...
Lantiq announced that its DUSLIC-xT voice line solution is now qualified for integration in cable gateways based on the Intel PUMA 6 SoC. Specifically, the DUSLIC-xT driver has been integrated into the Intel Cable Software Development Kit (SDK) and Lantiq’s Telephony Interface Daughter (TID) card reference design has been tested for compatibility with Puma 6 platforms...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289  [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs