Published: Feb 17,2014
Broadcom Corporation, a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, today introduced a turnkey reference platform designed to help OEMs rapidly develop a portfolio of affordable 4G LTE mobile devices...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the industry's smallest 12-V, 750-mA DC/DC power regulator. The SIMPLE SWITCHER regulator features high performance and tiny nano packaging to drive space-constrained and power dense applications in a variety of markets, including consumer, industrial and automotive...
ams AG, a leading provider of high performance analog ICs and sensors, today announced that US-based DeviceFidelity, Inc. is using unique ams RF technology in its latest CredenSE 2.10 Near Field Communication (NFC) microSD card to enable secure, certified NFC transmissions between any mobile phone and contactless payment terminals from Visa and MasterCard...
Supporting next-generation 400 Gbps Ethernet applications, Molex’s zCD Interconnect System will transmit 400 Gbps data rates (25 Gbps per-serial-lane) with excellent signal integrity (SI), electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection and thermal cooling...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN —Swiss u blox, a global leader in cellular and positioning modules and integrated circuits, introduces its popular MAX, NEO and LEA GNSS modules in u blox’ next-generation, multi-constellation positioning platform u blox M8...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced its next-generation wireless power transfer circuit with foreign object detection that will allow designers to bring to market 3-coil, 5-V and 12-V A6 charging stations compliant with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) 1...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 341 342 343 344 345 346  348 349 350 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs