Published: Mar 19,2014
Ruckus Wireless, Inc. announced today the Ruckus ZoneFlex R700, the world’s first dual-band, three-stream indoor Wi-Fi product specifically designed from the ground up built on the new 802.11ac standard. The R700 is the only 802...
Analog Devices(ADI) announced two software-defined radio (SDR) platform solutions and ecosystems. This brings its portfolio to four platform solutions that simplify rapid SDR system prototyping and development in applications ranging from defense electronics, RF instrumentation, communications infrastructure and open-source SDR development projects...
Axiomtek announced the arrival of the P1197E-861, a ruggedized 19-inch expandable industrial touch panel computer. The P1197E-861 supports 3rd & 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Celeron/ Pentium processors in LGA1155 socket with Intel H61 Express chipset...
TAIPEI, Taiwan —ALi Corporation, a leading Set-Top Box (STB) solution provider, today announced the launch of M3932, a high definition smart STB SoC solution based on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat, targeting applications including smart DVB or IPTV set-top boxes, OTT multimedia players, hybrid set-top boxes, and TV dongles...
ams AG today introduced an example design for lithium pedelec/e-bike batteries which implements accurate cell monitoring and balancing without the need for a microcontroller in the Battery Management System (BMS). Battery pack and pedelec manufacturers which use the design will benefit from valuable bill-of-materials (BoM) cost savings and a simpler circuit design, compared to batteries in production today...
Phase Extender, Slave Step-Down Controller for up to 240A Compatible with Digital Power System Manag
Linear Technology introduces the LTC3870, a dual phase synchronous step-down slave controller that can generate currents up to 240A when paired with a companion master controller by extending the phase count in multiphase applications...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs