Published: Nov 01,2016
(圖一) Hiwin technology showcased a service robot which can interact with people. Taiwan’s industrial automation equipment suppliers are expanding their market scope by trying to step into service industry. These companies plan to provide service robots to the banks, supermarkets, hospitals and retail stores helping them from take care of basic information providing services and heavy physical manual work...
Sharp is going to hold another smartphone product announcement this week in Taiwan, which is its third smartphone product releasing since this Japanese tech giant acquired by Foxconn, and this one will be a brand new product－ Sharp Z2, which rumored MediaTeK processor equipped smartphone...
Many people had asked Morris Chang, the chairman of TSMC, that how does TSMC compete with other world leading semiconductor firms in the ICs foundry business? The wise, humor and all-time leader of TSMC always given they the same answer, “We are foundry”...
(圖一) “Pokemon GO” on August 6 hit the market in Taiwan. TAIPEI, Taiwan - “Pokemon GO” on August 6 hit the market in Taiwan, and just like it heats mobile phones processing temperature up, Pokemon GO became as hot an item as the temperature in Taiwan...
- 1Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Taiwan Memory Industry to Raise with 5G and AI Era
- 4Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 5Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 6Massive Wasted-servers to Be Derived From 5G Era– Green Recycling Will Be the Key to Sustainabilit
- 7Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 8Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 9Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 10Maybe too Early for Robots to Step into Service Industry