congatec announces its strategic partnership with SYSGO, Europe’s number one provider of real-time operating systems for safety and cybersecurity applications...
u-blox today announced that NaviBlind, a technology provider delivering independent, safe, and flexible navigation to bl...
For the Taiwanese IC packaging industry alone, shipment value reached around US$2.33 billion in the third quarter, up 5.9% sequentially and 8.5% year on year. In the fourth quarter, the industry`s shipment value will arrive at around US$2.36 billion, up 1.2% sequentially and 8.8% year on year.
For the Taiwanese IC testing industry, shipment value reached around US$953.5 million in the third quarter, up 5.1% sequentially and 6.9% year on year. It is expected that the industry`s shipment value in the fourth quarter will climb to US$960.3 million, up 0.7% sequentially and 6.3% year on year.
Overall, shipment value of the Taiwanese IC packaging and testing industry in the second half of 2013 will slightly outperform that in the first half, reaching around US$6.61 billion, up 8.1% year on year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Apple Joins in imec's Program to Reduce Ecological Footprint of Semiconductor
- 2AUO Teams Up with ADLINK to Envision Visualization at the Edge
- 3congatec, SYSGO Join Forces to Meet Functional Safety and Security of Computer-on-Modules
- 4NaviBlind Leverages u-blox's GNSS to Empower the Blind and Visually Impaired
- 5Bird Debuts Smart Sidewalk Protection with u-blox