TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s largest rotary electrical manufacturer TECO Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd. (TECO) and MHI ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Finnish manufacturer of electric drivetrains for heavy vehicles Visedo has signed a supply and purchase agreement with TECO Electric & Machinery Company...
According to Sampo, the company's coming air-conditioner, LCD TV, refrigerator, and DC electric fan will all focus on IoT. The goal of Sampo is to occupy 20 percent of proportion of sales, and the year's sales to increase by ten percent.
However, IoT home applicances are also being called smart home applicances, which made a new wave of the next-generation home applicances. Not only the above Taiwanese firms, Samsung, LG, Miele, Panasonic all have stepped into this field.
Allegedly, as the IoT home appliances getting more and more popular, networking hardware companies will benefit from this wave. Namely, D-Link Co., Alpha Networks, Sercomm Co., Arcadyan, Gemtek, and ZyXEL.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce