Fingerprint Cards today announced its partnership with IDEMIA to develop a new generation of payment cards, the dual int...
Thanks to the gradual recovery of smartphone market and the advent of busy season, mobile DRAM demands picked up on Q3, boosting prices...
Geoffrey Prentice was invited by Taiwan government for one-week visit to be the visiting startup entrepreneur. In addition, he will meet with Taiwan's startup groups and visit enterprise incubation organization during this journey.
Prestige said that Taiwan was his first stop while he promoted Skype business, thus the relationship with Taiwan's companies has been for over 30 years. The momentum of startup is strongly growing in Taiwan and that is why he choose it. Next, the company will employ domestic experts to seek the target company.
Until now, Orient Holding has formed 4 incubation groups in Shanghai of China, Kansas of USA, Spain and Estonia respectively. The investment fund of project is amounted to between 5 million and 0.25 billion in field of Fintech and the others.
The headquarter of Orient Holding is located in HK, mainly aiming at global startup group outside Silicon Valley.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%