Samsung Electronics announced that it broke ground on a new EUV (extreme ultraviolet) line in Hwaseong, Korea, aiming to...
AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year...
Geoffrey Prentice was invited by Taiwan government for one-week visit to be the visiting startup entrepreneur. In addition, he will meet with Taiwan's startup groups and visit enterprise incubation organization during this journey.
Prestige said that Taiwan was his first stop while he promoted Skype business, thus the relationship with Taiwan's companies has been for over 30 years. The momentum of startup is strongly growing in Taiwan and that is why he choose it. Next, the company will employ domestic experts to seek the target company.
Until now, Orient Holding has formed 4 incubation groups in Shanghai of China, Kansas of USA, Spain and Estonia respectively. The investment fund of project is amounted to between 5 million and 0.25 billion in field of Fintech and the others.
The headquarter of Orient Holding is located in HK, mainly aiming at global startup group outside Silicon Valley.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years