The latest results from the Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) 3D Printer Forecast, 2017–2021 reveals 3D printer shipments...
The industry’s first external CAN Flexible Data Rate (CAN FD) controller is now available from Microchip Technology. T...
Geoffrey Prentice was invited by Taiwan government for one-week visit to be the visiting startup entrepreneur. In addition, he will meet with Taiwan's startup groups and visit enterprise incubation organization during this journey.
Prestige said that Taiwan was his first stop while he promoted Skype business, thus the relationship with Taiwan's companies has been for over 30 years. The momentum of startup is strongly growing in Taiwan and that is why he choose it. Next, the company will employ domestic experts to seek the target company.
Until now, Orient Holding has formed 4 incubation groups in Shanghai of China, Kansas of USA, Spain and Estonia respectively. The investment fund of project is amounted to between 5 million and 0.25 billion in field of Fintech and the others.
The headquarter of Orient Holding is located in HK, mainly aiming at global startup group outside Silicon Valley.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe