Silicon Labs has introduced a fixed-function audio bridge device that provides a simple, turnkey solution for transferri...
Hyundai Mobis announced on April 18th that it has opened a new lamp plant in the Czech Republic and commenced lamp production...
Geoffrey Prentice was invited by Taiwan government for one-week visit to be the visiting startup entrepreneur. In addition, he will meet with Taiwan's startup groups and visit enterprise incubation organization during this journey.
Prestige said that Taiwan was his first stop while he promoted Skype business, thus the relationship with Taiwan's companies has been for over 30 years. The momentum of startup is strongly growing in Taiwan and that is why he choose it. Next, the company will employ domestic experts to seek the target company.
Until now, Orient Holding has formed 4 incubation groups in Shanghai of China, Kansas of USA, Spain and Estonia respectively. The investment fund of project is amounted to between 5 million and 0.25 billion in field of Fintech and the others.
The headquarter of Orient Holding is located in HK, mainly aiming at global startup group outside Silicon Valley.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning