Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has launched its ninth three-year environmental plan, which accords with Environmental Vision 2021...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Extech Electronic Co. (EEC) is blowing out the birthday candles as the industry-leading innovator of el...
Geoffrey Prentice was invited by Taiwan government for one-week visit to be the visiting startup entrepreneur. In addition, he will meet with Taiwan's startup groups and visit enterprise incubation organization during this journey.
Prestige said that Taiwan was his first stop while he promoted Skype business, thus the relationship with Taiwan's companies has been for over 30 years. The momentum of startup is strongly growing in Taiwan and that is why he choose it. Next, the company will employ domestic experts to seek the target company.
Until now, Orient Holding has formed 4 incubation groups in Shanghai of China, Kansas of USA, Spain and Estonia respectively. The investment fund of project is amounted to between 5 million and 0.25 billion in field of Fintech and the others.
The headquarter of Orient Holding is located in HK, mainly aiming at global startup group outside Silicon Valley.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says