u-blox is introducing a series of automotive-grade positioning modules that are operational up to 105 °C. The NEO-M9L m...
STMicroelectronics and Feig Electronic have combined their RFID know-how in a time-saving logistics solution that can he...
At SmarTEX, attendees will find solutions in a wide variety of information and communications technology (ICT) categories, including the latest and most advanced IoT applications available in security, smart home and entertainment, 3D printing, wearables, and automotive electronics.
SmarTEX—along with InnoVEX for startups and iStyle for business solutions—is one of COMPUTEX’s three new exhibits for 2016, created to reflect current ICT industry trends in smart IoT applications, innovation in IoT, and IoT solutions for business.
“The Internet of Things is definitely the most dynamic, exciting, and potentially rewarding force in tech, and SmarTEX provides a unique opportunity for representatives of regional and global businesses to discoverer the latest innovations in IoT, build new partnerships, and recognize their ideal positioning in the IoT ecosystem,” said Walter Yeh, executive vice president of the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), the organizer of COMPUTEX.
“Nearly 160 companies in SmarTEX will be showcasing new and groundbreaking smart technologies that already influence our lives today, but will have an even greater impact in the future.”
SmarTEX participants are at the forefront of an IoT market that Gartner, Inc. suggests will grow more than 35 percent annually until 2020, when the research firm estimates more than 21 billion devices will be connected.
SmarTEX at COMPUTEX will take place in Exhibition Hall 1 of the Taipei World Trade Center. Exhibitors will include a broad spectrum of international suppliers, distributors, system integrators, and manufacturing companies.
Among the COMPUTEX exhibitors this year are industry leaders both upstream and downstream involved in designing, developing, and delivering IoT solutions for:
- IoT Products (Siemens, ABB, Intel, Microsoft, ARM, Mercedes-Benz and NXP)
- Home Security (ThroughTek and BeSeye Cloud Security)
- SmartHome & Entertainment (Tatung Company, Askey Computer, Brinno, Acer, Asus, and DDTMAP Technology)
- Wearable Technology (ROHM Semiconductor)
- Automotive Electronics (MiTAC, E-LEAD Electronics and Mercedes-Benz)
- 3D Printing (XYZ Printing)
- Comprehensive Smart Solutions (Thunder Tiger, StudyFun Technology, ESER Healthcare Digital Technology, and Tatung Technology)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade