HSINCHU, Taiwan – AUO announced that it will present a series of cutting-edge sensing technologies deriving from TFT technology in Touch Taiwan this time...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – In the post-pandemic era, hospitals and clinics are at the frontline of epidemic prevention and control...
Shipments of large-sized panels for LCD TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, and other applications totaled nearly 9.55 million units in March 2016, up by 35.0% from the previous month. As for small-and-medium-sized panels, the shipments were around 14.74 million units, an increase of 26.6% month-over-month.
In the first quarter of 2016, large-sized panel shipments totaled 24.43 million units, a decrease of 11.5% quarter-over-quarter and 8.8% year-over-year. Shipments of small-and-medium-sized panels in the same quarter exceeded 37.75 million units, up by 13.0% quarter-over-quarter and down by 11.5% year-over-year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade