u-blox is introducing a series of automotive-grade positioning modules that are operational up to 105 °C. The NEO-M9L m...
STMicroelectronics and Feig Electronic have combined their RFID know-how in a time-saving logistics solution that can he...
Huang Yen-nun, Executive Director of AIoTA said, “IoT is an unstoppable trend. The purpose behind establishing AIoTA is to promote international IoT technology exchanges and actively build the IoT industry chain in order to create new opportunities.”
“We believe we can help companies to find global business opportunities, activate upstream and downstream industries, and to promote close cooperation between companies and organizations in different fields."
IIC chairman, Dr. Richard Soley noted, “The core objective of IIC is to standardize IoT. We hope through this cooperation that companies participating in this partnership will improve exchanges and communication to explore opportunities within IoT development.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade