HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced support for the TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) recommendations...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AUO announced that it will showcase its premium 3D surgical display solutions at the Healthcare Exp...
H. Spectrum is a startup incubator focusing on the healthcare sector, supported by the YongLin Healthcare Foundation.
This year was the first annual TRANS conference, and a total of 40 groups of medical startups participated from around the world. After two days of exchanges and presentation competitions. NAMU Inc. was awarded the top prize.
NAMU Inc. is known for correcting poor posture, and they have designed a wearable device called “Alex,” which tracks the cervical posture, and by reminding users to maintain the correct posture of the cervical spine, it treats poor posture that causes back pain problems.
H. Spectrum is Taiwan’s first startup forum which is focused on the field of health and medical care. They hope to use this forum to search for young entrepreneurs in bio-medical fields and foster cross-disciplinary talent and innovation.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 2Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 3LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained
- 4eMemory NeoFuse IP Qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES Advanced High Voltage Platform for OLED Applications
- 5Record-breaking Drone Show Enabled by u-blox Positioning Technology